Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3938731 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:16am On Aug 01, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:

Nah fam.
Your comprehension skills are extremely poor.
Let me break it down for you in simple English.
"You talk say whitemoney dey imposing but him dey clean and cook for people". Proud men no dey do like that.
Secondly, big brother naija no be first bank, whitemoney is not required to have team work. Asides the fact that that narrative is false, considering the fact that he has performed and contributed to team tasks more than 99% of the housemate, the angle is extremely low IQed. It makes no sense for you to be talking about Team player on a reality show like BBN where everyone is trying to outdo every other person and win the money. Them no dey share the bar.
Happy Sunday

He's just a hater.

And not a smart one.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:16am On Aug 01, 2021
Froshloaded:
I love your tears..

Make I find that meme.
Finish them

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:17am On Aug 01, 2021
majorbravo:

And you would be pained when he gets kicked out and he returns to his barbing saloon. White Money with no money (who does that?)

I have shared your post so that I can remember to quote you when he leaves.
Bathong grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:17am On Aug 01, 2021
I go argue with plenty icons and friends this season, it's normal, I don even follow gbegirisoup banter already, with many to come, because maria na werey girl grin

But I no go come dey insult nengi or ozo to pass point when I had no issue with them before...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

If he has moved on, why troll his former fave?
what troll, he said a fact. Is Laycon taller than WhiteMoney. If WhiteMoney is a dwarf then Laycon is brief

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2021
DownChelsea:
Exactly!

Well don't blame us when we call him a hippo. He's actually that large in size you think he's two in one.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:

Nah fam.
Your comprehension skills are extremely poor.
Let me break it down for you in simple English.
"You talk say whitemoney dey imposing but him dey clean and cook for people". Proud men no dey do like that.
Secondly, big brother naija no be first bank, whitemoney is not required to have team work. Asides the fact that that narrative is false, considering the fact that he has performed and contributed to team tasks more than 99% of the housemate, the angle is extremely low IQed. It makes no sense for you to be talking about Team player on a reality show like BBN where everyone is trying to outdo every other person and win the money. Them no dey share the bar.
Happy Sunday
I actually like your point of view and previously wished White Money realised that. But he really isn’t that smart. This particular game requires stealth not noise. That he appears blatantly competitive in front of his housemates will be his downfall mark my words.

Take lessons from Tacha. The crowd loved her but she let her housemates be her downfall.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2021
Dannyxy:
[s] I go argue with plenty icons and friends this season, it's normal, I don even follow gbegirisoup banter already, with many to come, because maria na werey girl grin

But I no go come dey insult nengi or ozo to pass point when I had no issue with them before...

[/s]
Nobody asked you.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 01, 2021
undecided

To stan sef dey hard season. I don try hard to pick a hm, yet not satisfied with any. Perhaps after first Eviction, I may eventually pick one that averagely OK.

So far, this seems worse Season. Hopefully it's gonna be turned around sha.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Well don't blame us when we call him a hippo. He's actually that large in size you think he's two in one.. cheesy cheesy

I don't even know who you call hippo or whatever funny word you learnt in school.

That's your own wahala.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 11:20am On Aug 01, 2021
majorbravo:

I doubt you have ever worked in an office with other people. White Money lacks Team player skills. Cooking for them is nothing (they are grown and can feed themselves) especially if you eventually start acting like you are their father. WhiteMoney didn’t buy the food items with his money. Look for another thing to say abeg.

Lol
Then you dont know what team playing means, you clearly dont or perhaps you do but the hate for Whitemoney dwarfs this knowledge. Nothing he has done points to a lack of team spirit.

Let's even use the office setting you referred to as a point of reference. Have you heard of Office Politics? That is the range of activities, attitudes, or behaviors that are used to get or keep power or an advantage within an organisation.”

In this game, everybody came to play for the money and no one has to dim their light just so others can shine. They are all on their own.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2021
Broobembem:

Nobody asked you.
today na sunday, church service still dey on lipsrsealed make we respect ourselves lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2021
majorbravo:

I actually like your point of view and previously wished White Money realised that. But he really isn’t that smart. This particular game requires stealth not noise. That he appears blatantly competitive in front of his housemates will be his downfall mark my words.

Take lessons from Tacha.

Low budget China-made prophet of doom.

Lmao

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bakesntakes(m): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2021
How old is Saskay?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:21am On Aug 01, 2021
Fyi, I still fūck with Laycon, but I won't tolerate any Whitemoneyyyy slander..

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2021
Dannyxy:
today na sunday, church service still dey on lipsrsealed make we respect ourselves lipsrsealed
I didn’t ask you.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2021
Looking forward to black beauty saskay's new looks after this their salon things

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnnan: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2021
Egbami, when did BBN become a white collar or any other day job. It's a game, survival of the fittest. No matter how much you want it to be real, the human nature wont make it like that. The human nature, at least a competitive human nature is to strive to win. Why would he get fired? It would be stupid of him to think he is on a team with a competitor. If you have not gotten it, everyone on that show is in a competition to win 90 milla and some other side benefits.
majorbravo:

You must be jobless cos you are failing to get the point. I’m not talking about Recruitment but work ethics here. Try what WhiteMoney does at work and get fired quick. No body likes an overbearing co-worker who isn’t even their superior. He will get the petition box in no time. BBN is work for all the housemates if you haven’t noticed, they get paid for the tasks and entertaining y’all so work ethics rules apply here. If WhiteMoney continues like this, he would be up for eviction every week. He should wait till he is head of house to do all that dominant shit. If you ain’t chosen to be a leader or earned the position through your own merit, you have no f**king right to assume you are and force others to be under you. That’s a dictator.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:23am On Aug 01, 2021
Froshloaded:
Fyi, I still Bleep with Laycon, but I won't tolerate any Whitemoneyyyy slander..

Make way for this cartel man.

A true Whitemoney fan.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MMXX: 11:23am On Aug 01, 2021
Who is this white money thou speaketh so fondly about grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 11:23am On Aug 01, 2021
Oasis001:
undecided

To stan sef dey hard season. I don try hard to pick a hm, yet not satisfied with any. Perhaps after first Eviction, I may eventually pick one that averagely OK.

So far, this seems worse Season. Hopefully it's gonna be turned around sha.
The truth is, after seeing the guys, we had high expectations for the girls this season, especially as Laycon (guy) won last season, but Biggie’s pick of girls this season are disappointing, even the guys are disappointed in them. Only the wildcard looks and behaves like an actual housemate. The rest are just behaving like students in their hostel rooms.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:23am On Aug 01, 2021
Isnt it obvious that cross is simping for Maria? grin
Shebi if na Whitemoney,una for don call am mumu?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 11:23am On Aug 01, 2021
majorbravo:

I actually like your point of view and wish White Money realises that. But he really isn’t that smart. This particular game requires stealth not noise. That he appears blatantly competitive in front of his housemates will be his downfall mark my words.

Thankfully, his success is not dependent on those housemates.
You don't need stealth in BBN. As opposed to coasting and going under the radar, it's better to be loud on BBN. If you are a strong contender, it's good for your fanbase for you to get nominated.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

You fall my hand with this statement!
You don dump a whole Laycon?
Lol Laycon intimidated by white 4king money ?
Ahahahah I don die! Same Laycon that was in the same house with Kiddwaya, Prince, Ozo, Nengi, Erica, Lilo, Praise, Neo? Wait, is it Whitemoney's exposure, education, money, aura, intelligence, creativity that will intimate Laycon? Cos he can't lace the booth of many LD HMs. I don't have anything against White but make una dey calm down, make una limit una comparison to dem Niyi and Jaypaul. Those guys last year are clearrrrrrrrrrr!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnnan: 11:24am On Aug 01, 2021
You are sincerely a hater, and the way you are acting right now is reminiscent of how Brubembem and thatigboman were towards Laycon
I hope you are not an icon, sha.
majorbravo:

And you would be pained when he gets kicked out and he returns to his barbing saloon. White Money with no money (who does that?)

I have shared your post so that I can remember to quote you when he leaves.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:24am On Aug 01, 2021
Broobembem:
Maria trying to give content with bathroom arguments.
E no work! grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by hiteelong(f): 11:25am On Aug 01, 2021
Froshloaded:
Fyi, I still fūck with Laycon, but I won't tolerate any Whitemoneyyyy slander..

It's unbelievable that a whole you would say that about laycon

You are not loyal undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 11:25am On Aug 01, 2021
Dannyxy:

grin gbam!!!!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:25am On Aug 01, 2021
DownChelsea:
Maria about to increase Yerin's fanbase with this her bullshit. grin

Yes oh esp if he is innocent
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Zizim: 11:26am On Aug 01, 2021
DownChelsea:

You're pained cos he's multi talented
You're pained cos every other housemate's light is dim beside his.
You're pained cos he has created the most content
You're even more pained cos he has already hinted on more contents to come (e full body)
You're pained that he carries himself like a boss
You're pained that he calls him self Whitemoney and so everyother housemate including biggie calls him Whitemoney.
You're pained cos he is confident.
You're pained cos he is king in all his affairs

You are what you call yourself. He calls himself Whitemoney and he is indeed Whitemoney. He carries himself like a king and everyother person falls in line.

You're pained cos of the little glimpse of overwhelming grace you see over his head. Grace that hasn't even started pouring.. lmao

grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:26am On Aug 01, 2021
hiteelong:

It's unbelievable that a whole you would say that about laycon

You are not loyal undecided
Ok..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 11:26am On Aug 01, 2021
bakesntakes:
How old is Saskay?
22 years older than Angel 21

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.