Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3930060 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
Demnnan:
I'm not supporting Froshloaded, oo. It's his business. Laycon has a lot of faithful fans who will never leave him. But I do remember an icon from the last thread posting something about moving on when the show is done as they are not invested further than the current season. Dont know if its Frosh, but there are people laidat.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
Broobembem:

It’s everywhere, people are quick to feel you owe them explanation on how to do their things just because of small familiarity.

Imagine those retards questioning and attacking him because they supported the same fav last year. Pathetic.

They are lucky I’m not Froshloaded, na peaceful person the guy be, they for collect majorly.

The worst thing is that those people dont know him personally,they don't pay his bills and he doesn't owe the shit!

Froshloaded didn't say anything wrong to warrant such attacks from his so called former teammates and I blame him for apologising.

Anyway,they know who to mess with...frosh na gentleman cos if na me,I go give dem gbas gbos!
Dem go tell me weda na dem buy phone and data for me!
Nonsense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by yazga: 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
Princess just confirmed that she likes WM
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
Demnnan:
Its basic common courtesy and a show of decorum not to speak when others are speaking in a serious setting. Have you ever seen him interrupt anyone when they are discussing something serious? No be everytime people go dey act like market women.
Let’s see how far his OCD will take him.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnnan: 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
I dont even want her to go home, but you see these her fans, ehn...
LotaTee:
grin grin grin I hope the house correctly guess the wildcards and she gets evicted today.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
majorbravo:

It’s because this character only thrives where you call the shots. You need to have some kind of edge over others to really pull this off in a game like this. This kind of person would clash with several people’s characters. Thus overwhelming the bearer.
Keep this in check:
I have observed White Money doesn’t really motivate people who are down. He jokes about it and sometimes outrightly ignores them. Distancing himself from other people when they are involved in controversy. This doesn’t work well for someone selling himself as a natural leader. It will eventually become apparent to the housemates that he is just trying to shine without possessing the traits he is painting himself to have. As the numbers reduce, he will have less people to commandeer about and those traits will come across as selfish or cunning to others. He already shushed everyone to not speak while he speaks, so he has positioned himself as a dictator. Every dictator raises a freedom fighter. It would take just 1 person to stand up to him at that point when they are few enough in the house and the others will join in to put him in his place. We are underestimating others because they haven’t started playing their cards, it’s too early. Later on they will figure him out and find his antidote. If not out of fear of him gaining popularity with the fans, but for their own peace of mind. .

Spot on !
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
Tatiana4u:

The worst thing is that those people dont know him personally,they don't pay his bills and he doesn't owe the shit!

Froshloaded didn't say anything wrong to warrant such attacks from his so called former teammates and I blame him for apologising.

Anyway,they know who to mess with...frosh na gentleman cos if na me,I go give dem gbas gbos!
Nonsense.

Yels queen

Giddem

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Nothing but Grace!
Carry your badluck from our white money ooo

Face angel biko

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
yazga:
If Tega wasn't married, she will light up the house.

Maria is into Pere but she doesn't want to accept it.

Pere will use her heart to play ping pong.

And I love to see it grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
Demnnan:
Dont go and face that your Maria with old mama face. I'm sure that if not for the invention of BBL, her body go be like bata drum. Her face is still undergoing construction, come dey look like Caitlyn Jenner
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
This is the violence I signed up for!
Lmao!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnnan: 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
You guys have started with this bandwagon bull. It's your business, sha. Sha leave my own fave alone. It's not your turn to talk about him
majorbravo:

I don’t jump on the bandwagon with favourites, I say it as it is.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
Princess---- I really like whitemoney cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by LotaTee: 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Nonsense.
You be former hellite bah?Oya insult Erica make we see.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
yazga:
What you don't know is that she may not have Nigerian fan but you see other African countries especially SA that are liberal and have a piercing community would root for her. You didn't create don't mock. Happy new month
I really like Arin, but nairaland is too toxic for people like her.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:

Lmao grin grin grin
Talking to people like you is almost depressing.
When you say he is dominating other housemates, I'm tempted to think he is holding a gun to their heads. Or he invaded their homes and kidnapped their wives. In what world does this your comment make sense??
This is someone that cooks for all the housemates oh. A chore most men feel is beneath them. Whitemoney has not even claimed to be rich. It's a swag name. We don't know their pockets. By the way, I have listened to their diary sessions and none of those guys sound more educated than him.
The irony of it all is , he doesn't even claim these things. Na una dey use una mouth they dash am...
As in! The guy is fuckiing articulate for someone that didn't go to school.
And besides, they claim he is broke, we know, that's why we wanto give him the money so he can live up to his name.

White Maney Maney Maney!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnnan: 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
Watch out... na season film
majorbravo:

Let’s see how far his OCD will take him.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by yazga: 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
DownChelsea:

Pere will use her heart to play ping pong.

And I love to see it grin
Forget they are both jnto each other, she just admitted it that it just one week meaning time is of the essence and once a woman is placing a time frame in the chase, she is saying subtly, "apply pressure"
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
LotaTee:
You be former hellite bah?Oya insult Erica make we see.
Sorry sir/ma

How did I insult laycon?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
They've been making their hair for over 3 hours now

No WhiteMoney in sight to "annoy or irritate" you, haven't even seen him today. It's only your faves I've been looking at since morning

Yet you all have absolutely nothing to talk about other than WhiteMoney, you've had 0 things to highlight from your so called entertaining faves grin grin

But when the Starboy graces your screens to give you Content and save all of us from your boring faves you'll now start wailing

Are you truly alright ?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by yazga: 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
Olatara:
I really like Arin, but nairaland is too toxic for people like her.
Nigerians and NL will judge you because you have a tattoo or piercing but funny enough those doing that in there secret are worst off hence the reason I love the realness of Angel- "no holds bar" She is saying it the way she knows. I remember her saying married men can be snatched to saskay it actually happening in Nigeria society but we are claiming it doesn't exist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
yazga:
Forget they are both jnto each other, she just admitted it that it just one week meaning time is of the essence and once a woman is placing a time frame in the chase, she is saying subtly, "apply pressure"
More like another clue for the clueless bunch.... By next week she's free to play the game and mingle with anybody cos she won't be a Wildcard anymore.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Sister-in-law, how far?

Who is your fave?

I am yet to begin watching the show.
Hello dear. wink
Angel is my no 1 fave this season and you? grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
Demnnan:
Watch out... na season film
Eyes glued to the screen. God willing we’ll all be alive to witness this season in full.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
Froshloaded:
Y'all are starting to get on my nerves oo, why are you disappointed because of the truth.
I know you still love Laycon but never apologise for saying the truth!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
safarigirl:

I'm not holding brief for WhiteMoney or anything, but why do you think this is a character he cannot maintain the entire show?

I'm really interested in your theory, because WhiteMoney is a very relatable character to a lot of Nigerians. To be a very relatable character means, a lot of people know somebody like you. So, if people like WhiteMoney exist, why can't WhiteMoney keep up with a character that already exists? Why do you think it's initial gragra that will fade?

I know we have never quite seen an exuberant character like him on this show, but he exists, they exist. I want to know why you think it will fade eventually?

Remember tayo in BBA, the loudness and energy was initially entertaining but later never over bearing to the other housemates. He eneded up falling out with majority of the housemates which is major reason he didn't win. Its the law of communal living. When you r in a community, you understand that there are others to consider. You wanna chant and make noise cos its fun, but u also take a step back to understand that not everyone has your kind of energy so u need to understand how to apply moderation and balance things out.

For now, since it's the first week majority are playing along cos no one wants to be seen as a party proper...but just watch as the days go by.....

Whitemoney is cool but he needs to reduce the noise else he will end up like omashola. No be noise dem dey take win big brother.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
FIGARO00:
As in! The guy is fuckiing articulate for someone that didn't go to school.
And besides, they claim he is broke, we know, that's why we wanto give him the money so he can live up to his name.

White Maney Maney Maney!

He didn't go to school ?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
Whitemoney got this massive fanbase without selling any poverty story, without looking unkempt just to get pity votes, without getting rejected by a girl. This is enough to trigger some iclowns.

Most people don't like hearing the truth but the truth is "Laycon sef go feel intimidated around Whitemoneyyy"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
Tatiana4u:

I know you still love Laycon but never apologise for saying the truth!
I don't have plans of apologizing dear..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by yazga: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
majorbravo:

It’s because this character only thrives where you call the shots. You need to have some kind of edge over others to really pull this off in a game like this. This kind of person would clash with several people’s characters. Thus overwhelming the bearer.
Keep this in check:
I have observed White Money doesn’t really motivate people who are down. He jokes about it and sometimes outrightly ignores them. Distancing himself from other people when they are involved in controversy. This doesn’t work well for someone selling himself as a natural leader. It will eventually become apparent to the housemates that he is just trying to shine without possessing the traits he is painting himself to have. As the numbers reduce, he will have less people to commandeer about and those traits will come across as selfish or cunning to others. He already shushed everyone to not speak while he speaks, so he has positioned himself as a dictator. Every dictator raises a freedom fighter. It would take just 1 person to stand up to him at that point when they are few enough in the house and the others will join in to put him in his place. We are underestimating others because they haven’t started playing their cards, it’s too early. Later on they will figure him out and find his antidote. If not out of fear of him gaining popularity with the fans, but for their own peace of mind. .
You smart. Go Ina date with any lady here. I will sponsor it.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
E gbaga.... Japa japa grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nonireel(m): 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
PacAmaru:
why u talk so

a wild experienced bitch like LR is visibly disenchanted by the lacklustre disposition of Emmanuel.

she's not impressed by his laid-back display. she must've known men in the past with his shape and size who were really low patches in romance Dept.

she wants 'reckless' energy, intrigue, dirty talk and shit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.