Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3922472 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
PerfectMatchNG:
Peace: Anything else?
Maria: Under hygiene, please include Listerine cos most you have been walking about with bad breath
Everybody else: undecided sad

E choke ooo
grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bisqit: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
lebete3000:

Are you for real on that? Especially where Kidd poured in Erica's mouth?

Omoor my showmax just dey gather dust niyen oh...
shooo! That means Kidd useless this girl no be small

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by drake49(m): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
Did saskay say she brought 3 vibrators to the house? shocked shocked if true, the babe mean self f^king business oh
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
safarigirl:

Lol

Just go park one day, find bus wey dey load to Abia or Delta, all of them chunkuli chunkuli, especially Asaba. Between Abiriba and Asaba people na them get the shortest people for my eye, but Asaba people dey small, Abiriba people are stocky grin
I have been to all this places you mentioned...I.met very tall people as I am..For someone to be 6'2 thats tall na...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by drlucky17: 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
How bbnaija always cut nini off with advert break when she’s talking because all she says is nonsense

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
Eeghe:

TBoss? Full of herself? she was stubborn and too emotional, but her realness was on fleek. She was also kind. I didn’t get a single “full of herself” vibes from her. Anyway, I face “Shine your Eye”
Been real is one thing,
Been Proud (so much pride, unlimited ego to stupor) is another thing.

Someone can be both,or either of the two.

Buh you see that Tboss, I don't knw about the real aspect,buh shez was so full of herself during dat particular season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
Eeghe:

I feel a connection to him.
In that house I would live on only rice, bread, eggs and Coke. I have never eaten noodles, I don’t eat pasta, hate milk, I have never eaten any swallow apart from garri and pounded yam and don’t like pounded yam. Not even it in 5years or more.
I have to monitor people making stews/soup to be sure they don’t put in exotica. Can’t stand garlic and many etc. Even the treats I cannot stand Shawarma, pizza and pastries, etc so if a treat is not cake or ice cream, I am being punished. Hate cooking but in that house may be cooking all the time (wailing) to be sure nobody inserts fresh fish or garlic into the food.
I am Cross shocked cry
You guys would just evict me cheesy
Wow. Pounded yam is the king of swallow. I hate garlic as well and I'm not a fan of noodles. But how person go hate shawarma?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
Damn, this season don tire person. There’s something missing. I can’t just figure it out sad

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bisqit: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
fergieboy:
Tega fine pass peace self
by far
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
Eeghe:

I feel a connection to him.
In that house I would live on only rice, bread, eggs and Coke. I have never eaten noodles, I don’t eat pasta, hate milk, I have never eaten any swallow apart from garri and pounded yam and don’t like pounded yam. Not even it in 5years or more.
I have to monitor people making stews/soup to be sure they don’t put in exotica. Can’t stand garlic and many etc. Even the treats I cannot stand Shawarma, pizza and pastries, etc so if a treat is not cake or ice cream, I am being punished. Hate cooking but in that house may be cooking all the time (wailing) to be sure nobody inserts fresh fish or garlic into the food.
I am Cross shocked cry
You guys would just evict me cheesy

Gerd/Ulcer/Gastritis/IBS/Celiac disease/Lactose intolerance...

Which one dey worry you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
Tranquility2345:
Damn, this season don tire person. There’s something missing. I can’t just figure it out sad
no villain.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
Alexis11:

What Frosh doesn't understand is that Laycon doesn't just have fans.., he has followership.

Many are still fighting for him till today because of his music so insulting him may not really go well with most IcHons.
Na d same guys wey try tag Laycon as a rapist last year come dey edge him on dey shout frosh fire on, frosh you dey burst my brain, frosh dey talk facts bla bla bla.

Dem safari dey talk am last year na we no hear. Person no support laycon from day one just join movement dey shout iCON president.

Laycon don graduate from all these BBN levels, he's won his money and is making his mark in the music industry. To now open mouth and say he'll be intimidated by White money na the greatest insult.

Same laycon that saw Kidd was going for a girl and didn't give a fvck,he threw his shot. Laycon wey no send anybody papa. You fine you fine you rich o you rich niyen.

D werey go call him sef president of the White Money movement soon.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
Oh, I loved the main leads of the legend. They are in Arsensl Military Academy, that drama is a Republican era drama that I think you would like. Republican era of China dramas are always dope- too late to say I love you, battle of changsha. Do you like wuxia and xianxian? I cant stand them, but I think heavenly sword and dragon slaying drama is wuxia. For real historical dramas, I love story of Minglan, legend of yanxi palace- the palace intrigue keeps you on your toes. There are more I can share with you if you like these. For modern drama, I like love me if you dare which is a serial killer drama.
Dotez:

At least the two i can remember very well... I can't forget them cos i really enjoyed them.

'Heavenly Sword and Dragon Slaying Sabre'
'The Legends'
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
Dotez:
Watching dis thing via the dstv app on phone,i just discovered dat the data consumption isn't dat much depending on how you set the video quality
How did you set yours?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
Wildcard voting time.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sechee(f): 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
Is Angel fine?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
Dotez:

Been real is one thing,
Been Proud (so much pride, unlimited ego to stupor) is another thing.

Someone can be both,or either of the two.

Buh you see that Tboss, I don't knw about the real aspect,buh shez was so full of herself during dat particular season
Tboss was simply outspoken and classy. Bisola was the one that had issues and I'm still surprised y'all never noticed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
aroundnaija:
Naxo Emmanuel wan send Maria and Pere go house so sad
Wetin happen
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
Dem don make am more difficult because they can’t afford to lose Maria. Big brother says it must be the two wildcards. Na wa o. What exactly is the point of this wildcard nonesense? angry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
It’s time to vote for Wild cards

It’s not sufficient to guess only one of them correctly.

Whitemoney to go first .
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
wildcard time

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Haipre: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
Oyaaa... Voting for wildcard...

Each housemate will go to the diary room one after the other to guess the wildcards....

It will be insufficient if you get one right and the other wrong....

White money is the first to go to the diary room

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
Las las Biggie na Business man. Can't loose his money bag

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
White money votes Pere and Liquorose
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sechee(f): 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
Whitemoney: pere and liquorose

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
Whitemoney chooses Pere and Rose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
WhiteMoney’s wildcard vote.

Pere and Liquorose

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
WhiteMoney chooses as Pere and Loquorose wildcards...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
Broobembem:

We don’t even know the kind of decision that we’ll regret later. cheesy

The prayer should be: Let’s not like someone who will take advantage of our vulnerability and manipulate us the way they like.
All the same we pray..grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
This white donkey is semi dumb sha

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sechee(f): 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
When he mentioned pere, my heart started beating fast

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
White money.... Oh wow, how did you figure out shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.