Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (877) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3932929 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
White Money saying more rubbish about spiritual talk and how he discovered the wild card. None of them believe your bullshit.

How do you say you knew it was Maria and yet didn’t nominate her. What rubbish is he saying?

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by uniquebeauty(f): 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
White money take sufri dey lie, everything for the camera. Game hv started, make we see how far.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
toseen7:
Saga is the biggest mumu in history of BBN
Gaskiya.
Man's pissing me off.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
creolehunt:

You have been capping assorted types of shit about White, but I've been ignoring as I'm led to believe you're an elderly woman
If he overheard it backstage, does it mean he was the only one in the house when it was said backstage. Also, during what event was the WCs mentioned for him to have heard it backstage. Even if you want to latch on to a conspiracy theory, at least be smart about it, lest you come off as dense.
I'm yet to see you hype any housemate, your devotion is hatred for WhiteMoney arose so is the fact that your trolling lacks substance.
I blame White for not ratting the egoistic fools out to the other housemates. By now, they will be in the corridors of Cool FM wiping sweat
For me this is whr Whitemoney eff up.

I trust Brighto or Vee or Neo or praise........Pere and Maria for don land for their hotel by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tolor: 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
Peace to WM: na only you no get tattoo for this house.

WM: I no get tattoo O get stretch Mark's.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lamba Lord cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
ThierryJay:

I dont think Pere was lying because he confronted WM head on and WM was obviously flustered.

He was aggressive, and WM just left the talk, because there is no point in trying to convince someone that is deadset on something, that they are wrong

Pick your battles.

Pere was not giving WhiteMoney an opportunity to explain, and Maria too was attacking him. No be everybody dey confrontational, some people will actually just leave talk when they feel another person is getting hostile.

Pere was attacking him, he decided it was not worth it.

34 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
observanc1:
mr man, sharap
Tell your mother in law
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
I don't know how to look for the post I'm searching for but someone here said something about Whitemoney and Pere on the 2nd night when the girls entered. White money knew from the first day!!

But Whitemoney is the overwhelming favorite sha so I understand Pere has to be the villian.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Megatone50: 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
Tatiana4u:
Angel has so much to offer but these housemates are dulling her sad
No cap...all these agbaya dey form rubbish..stupid pere saying angel is young... Like say him no fit marry a girl of 21 if given the chance...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
majorbravo:
I don’t see WhiteMoney shouting or cracking jokes no more. What happened?
The fear of nomination is the beginning of wisdom grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fergie001: 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
majorbravo:
White Money saying more rubbish about spiritual talk and how he discovered the wild card. None of them believe your bullshit.

How do you say you knew it was Maria and yet didn’t nominate her. What rubbish is he saying?
My bro, leave me oooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
aroundnaija:
Lamba Lord cool

As in

Whitemoney on da beat

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
Kayode show Yerins cos that one too say he knew cool
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
Maria & Pere 1

Others 0

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
garfield1:

Less than 10 have dstv/gotv

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lol. Whitemoney knows why Mariah is pissed.
Ignoring them was deliberate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
Tatiana4u:
Angel has so much to offer but these housemates are dulling her sad
grin
She came with the wrong set

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
carammel:

Do you know this mature tag is not exactly the situation of things?
These people are just natural conservatives(well maybe). See Gobe had those with the most advance age and yet they were entertaining, TTT, Bisola Tboss, Bally, Bassey, Cocoice were all 30 upward and yet they were wild and free.
Their cautiousness is just about their individual natures.
Secondly, there the Nigerian factor, we love to watch bad things but we all pretend like we don't like it.

You are actually wrong. In See Gobe, only Bisola, TTT and TBoss were over 30.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
MamBi:

If people know voting results before results are published, it does not surprise me that this COULD happen…. wink

If a scandal was not generated for results consistently leaking, trust me, this one (if true) will soon pass.. undecided
which people know voting results before they are out? Threebear? Safarigirl? Forget that thing, all na guess work. Threebear with his so many incorrect assumptions.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
Whether or not WM knows the WCs beforehand, I can't be bothered but the fact that he didn't recruit HMs to announce his convictions to them makes it hard for me to understand why these duo make it look like WM did them dirty. Guy didn't even cast them, why vex

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
majorbravo:

Who wouldn’t? Their survival for one week depends on Maria and Pere’s nomination.
If they drop Arin for eviction, voters will see to it that she's sent home grin grin grin
Let her come and be going. We say you're boring, and you're indirectly insulting us that you people mustn't kiss or do whatever to be interesting.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tolor: 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
WM says he's not book smart but street smart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hyland:

The fear of nomination is the beginning of wisdom grin
All of a sudden White Money is now talking to housemates. Before now he was doing Lord White, don’t speak while I’m speaking.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
WhiteMoney says that with Maria, he figured her out because she was talking too much, and he just assumed the person talking the most must be the wildcard.

He is telling Peace that he was trying to tell Maria how she gave herself away, but she did not want to listen, so he left it.

Production team isonu

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
garfield1:

Miracle win was inevitable.mercy win was inevitable with tacha disq.whitemoney is lagging behind.majority of his fans can't even vote
they said more for laycon
His fans are poor, they can't buy card grin grin
They have not eaten
They are agbero tongue
So don't be sure

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
majorbravo:
[s]White Money saying more rubbish about spiritual talk and how he discovered the wild card. None of them believe your bullshit.

How do you say you knew it was Maria and yet didn’t nominate her. What rubbish is he saying[/s]?
You're just a hater...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ekaka1(m): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
Peace still leading gossips when she should be looking over her shoulders for the next few weeks...I guess she's trying hard to consolidate her alliances but I think she'd be left in the cold too soon because of her restlessness and the fact that she thinks she's Onne of the smartest people in that house...I fear for her cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
ThomasShelby:

You don’t have to do anything to anyone for them to beef you. I could remember the night Whitemoney was introducing himself to others, Pere just stood and walked away, White had to call him back.

And then Pere was like 'do fast' grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by olayi1992: 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
Made three prediction about these wild cats and I get 2 right and the third person happened to be in the middle of the saga
Why I predicted pere was the fact that the guy do not really talk about himself but rather listen to what others have to say and really do not talk much
Maria on the other hand I can't really say I was able to figure her out but she do not really talk much about herself too (maybe when I watch sha) but my prediction on maria was more of luck because I really can't figure her out
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
Yuneehk:

If they drop Arin for eviction, voters will see to it that she's sent home grin grin grin
Let her come and be going. We say you're boring, and you're indirectly insulting us that you people mustn't kiss or do whatever to be interesting.

Arin nah fool, what the hell are you doing in biggies house then. Preach for us ??
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
O gawd

Have mercy

WM said pere and Maria have been forming bae and boo

Lool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.