Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3889658 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
safarigirl:

Because she was his friend, and not everybody is an Emmanuel. Maria was the only girl he was vibing with on multiple levels, they were like cat and mouse, so, why will he be looking to spoil his friend's game?

There was no prize attached to finding the Wild Card, just their eviction. It was not worth having them out, not everybody is malicious and diabolical and down to just kick out people to further their selfish gains.

The same WhiteMoney that was giving Yousef lecture on "We Rise By Lifting Others", is who you now think should have brought down Maria and Pere, to what end? That would be away from the character he has already built with viewers.

I know you guys want to think the worst of this man, but he is really just a live and let live kind of guy.
I tell you, most people here are very disgusting offline.

How will one expect Whitemoney to name Maria, like wtf! Are people that foolish and mean?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
I change my mind.
Erica is finer than Nini...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Truth and dare finally
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwelltennyson(m): 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
observanc1:
noo, the hate i had for laycon was real. Whitemoney is a nonentity to me, i dont even notice him.
see your life you hated lay con he won season5,what effect did your hate have on laycon,so what makes you think that your hate will affect whitemoney's game,de cap rubbish.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
majorbravo:
I don’t see WhiteMoney shouting or cracking jokes no more. What happened?

He has to change strategy as all those ones no enter highlight...lol
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Broobembem:

Pere said it to his face but you can’t be like Pere by owning up the fact that you hate Whitemoney.

Tribalistic analyzer! cheesy grin

We all know where your hatred is coming from, many people couldn’t see how hypocritical and double standard you were because you supported Laycon last season.

Your days are numbered as I’ve noted you as one of the most unreasonable critics we have here.

Wetin this agbaya dey yarn bayi?

Her days are numbered as per the person who created her life or what?

Sometimes una go just dey yarn nansins dey feel like demigod...Oshisco!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:
I change my mind.
Erica is finer than Nini...
Are you blind? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Tranquility2345:

In a house of 20 people, you don’t believe at least one person could have guessed correctly? Come on man. Fact is a lot of people suspected Pere or Maria but changed their minds because of those gossip girls that were doing investigative work.

If big brother told them not to discuss with other housemates, I guarantee you Pere and Maria would have gone home tonight angry
I am telling you that in that house, no one could have figured Maria..She did a clean job...
I agree they might get Pere but Maria...Nah
So many hms eg Saga suspected Pere, what confuse them was when he was paired with Maria...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tolor: 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Maria na demon sha. Femme fatale

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lebete3000: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
tolor:
Pere is not sure Saga will recover from it

From wetin be that abeg?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
Maria is really shining on Nini and Nini is sucking it all up like a good girl. She knows she better not annoy Maria now. Just last night she shouted at Maria that she doesn’t let her speak. Now Nini is laughing at pure insults coming from Maria.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hadeaks:
White Money clearly telling the housemates Princess shot her shot at him and he turned her down. My own is just that when Ebuka asks him directly about this issue in front of the whole house, I hope he will not deny his statement like Brighto.
That was so petty!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
stag:
A quick question tho:

If it was Maria who knew Whitemoney was a wildcard, what do you think she'd do?
She’ll name him.

I don’t like that lady coming close to Whitemoney.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stag: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
observanc1:
Whitemoney didnt know that maria was a wildcard to start with

As I also believe. The question was directed at those who think otherwise
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
I'm not sure WM knew Maria was a wildcard tho, I think baba just wanted to use it to score cheap point but e be like say d tin don dey backfire now... I know for sure that no crew member can give expo to any housemate. Production crew does not know Jack about house content unless the person is a top dog.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
RightDecision15:
Truth and dare finally

Truth OR Dare angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
maxwelltennyson:
see your life you hated lay con he won season5,what effect did your hate have on laycon,so what makes you think that your hate will affect whitemoney's game,de cap rubbish.
go and sleep mr man and learn to talk reasonably.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
Rose has been silent, she seem angry at something.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tolor: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
lebete3000:

From wetin be that abeg?
the wild card shit
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
[/b]

Wetin this agbaya dey yarn bayi?

Her days are numbered as per the person who created her life or what?

Sometimes una go just dey yarn nansins dey feel like demigod...Oshisco!
Shut up

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
majorbravo:
Maria is really shining on Nini and Nini is sucking it all up like a good girl. She knows she better not annoy Maria now. Just last night she shouted at Maria that she doesn’t let her speak. Now Nini is laughing at pure insults coming from Maria.
LMAO...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
majorbravo:
i saw that too
Whatever they have right now is faKe
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Megatone50: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
RightDecision15:
Truth and dare finally
Casted... no alcohol
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hyland:

Tomorrow's Nomination is probably gonna be

Whitemoney. *
Pere. *
Maria. *
Liquorose. *
----------------. *

You can fill in the last gap . grin

Add beatrice.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
Just want to rubb this in.... cheesy

.... all you Icons beetching about White money..... how does it feel? I mean how does it feel to not DIG a housemate with plenty fans? one with a potential to win?

kikikikikikikikikik grin

On this street, I've been accused of hating on potential winners yearly

Whereas I only hate on those i see as less deserving..... regardless of public opinion

I acknowledged that Mercy worked for her win, I was team Miracle and would have wanted Tboss or Bisola to win as I didn't think Efe was all that

Laycon wasn't all that. And the show isn't a musical show

Years down the line... I am vindicated

I am not team White money and likely not to be but I am not taking his shine away as a guy who is working for his win

He has been entertaining..... very far from being a delawood

I am indifferent to his win, I am not bitter towards him and will never take his content and contributions on the show away from him

I hate bandwagonism and I can't see that this is a case of it

THAT SAID.....

Biko Team white money, make una APPLY MORE PRESSURE grin grin

It feels good to see some people sweat here

I TALK am say..... this thing na turn by turn cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
observanc1:
during Big Brother Africa, there was a site that we used access that has the correct voting percentages. I used to know all the results before eviction until the last day. Dont know if the site still exist or if it is the site that they are accessing. I will look for that site, if i get it, i will share.

Oh those days of correct entertainment.. With two dedicated channels to have access to different conversations

Not this wishwashy we seeing now with what Kayode decides to show us

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Frank65(m): 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hadeaks:
White Money clearly telling the housemates Princess shot her shot at him and he turned her down. My own is just that when Ebuka asks him directly about this issue in front of the whole house, I hope he will not deny his statement like Brighto.

Even Princess herself told the housemates that she shot her shots on Whitemoney and he turned her down.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
tonididdy:
White money..... Oh lawd grin (White money leaving the group chat....)
Beatrice : white money come quick oh (as in come back to the chat soonest)
Whitemoney reply: I nor dey come quick, i dey last like 5hrs.

I feel like Beatrice likes Whitemoney.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lusid: 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
majorbravo:

How is WhiteMoney wise when he claims he knew who the wildcards were but then didn’t vote the wildcards when he had the chance. The same people he supposedly spared are gonna nominate him without fail come Monday. That means he ain’t that smart after all.
i guess he saved maria for a purpose. So that when he's up for eviction maria won't nominate him. Its a strategy.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Whobedatte(m): 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
White money threw his cards and strategy too fast and that might be his albatross
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Hadeaks(m): 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
carammel:
As for People calling Emmanuel disloyal, it's a task and they have to nominate someone, he was convinced in his mind that Rose was the wildcard, he mentioned her name to fulfil that task. It does not translate to him wanting her out of the house.
Rose is even his gameplan, he would never want her out.

This makes no sense whatsoever. Seriously, read what you wrote again and ask yourself if it makes sense. If Rose was actually a wildcard, each correct vote by the housemates was a step towards kicking her out of the house and he knew that. So mentioning her name but not wanting her out of the house does not follow at all.

This excuse sounds exactly like the one Vee was giving for voting Lilo during the first eviction last year. At the reunion, even Vee recognised that the excuse sounded stupid and later abandoned it.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stag: 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
Broobembem:

She’ll name him.

I don’t like that lady coming close to Whitemoney.

Without batting an eyelid..

(1) (2) (3) ... (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.