Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (937) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3919905 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
Cross is asking the right questions. “Why didn’t you tell us she was the wildcard if you did” WhiteMoney cant fool him. I so dislike this WhiteMoney right now.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
One thing I hate in this life is a HELPLESS SIMPleton
Jeez, Louis!!! Why are these men so simpish and acting all bozo in the house right now. I feel like passing my hand through my TV screen now to slap Saga, Niyi and Pere. Just look at how they are acting like HANDBAGS.
Even cross too. But he is trying to disguise his.
Oh, just cuz you heard that y'all boring so you are asking
"What can we do for the viewers, bla , bla, bla... Jeez, they're all so conscious of the cameras. Now they are painting and filing nails. Who the hell told you we want to see nail painting and all that petty stuff?
No wonder the girls feel like they have the upper hand in that house and can manipulate the boys. It's appalling to watch, seriously.

Now just see what Maria was trying to do to WhiteMoney. What a proud, narcissistic, self-absorbed, irritating character she is.
Pere has turned into a personal bodyguard and chaperone. Hahaha!
They're lucky I'm not in that house. But,let's leave that aside. Simpsons.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lebete3000: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
Walahi na ds Beatrice get the sexiest yansh for this house. Infact better than JackyB's ass?

A pity she gat no game., and she bleached as well. Some babes wey dey bleach dey geh esteem issues.

If to sey she black, she go bench even Angel sef for ratings.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
Unpopular opinion... Angel's boobs are not fallen... it's her natural breast shape

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
I would have really liked to watch this interaction between WhiteMoney, Cross, Pere and Maria.

I don't trust any of these people updating now, to give us anything neutral and bias free. Na just to dey make commentary to exalt their fav and insult others

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by StiImaticOG: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
ThunderSwitch:

How can u get information of the two white cards that may likely be ur obstacle in winning the competition and u give out the guy alone hoping to get the taste of girls pussy probably lool
kidd is actually a kinda guy that would do that TBH
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
Cross is not buying your story WhiteMoney. Beat it.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bluefilm: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Some mixed race black people dey carry better black genes and age graciously. Halle Berry, Boris Kodjoe, Alicia Keys, Megan Markle, Drake, Lenny Kravitz

You said some...

Some mulattoes will be lucky enough to inherit better black genes but not all.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
lebete3000:
Walahi na ds Beatrice get the sexiest yansh for this house. Infact better than JackyB's ass?

A pity she gat no game., and she bleached as well. Some babes wey dey bleach dey geh esteem issues.

If to sey she black, she go bench even Angel sef for ratings.
I tell you, beatrice is sexy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
[s]
Broobembem:

Frodd was a simp and made the finals

Kidd was not a simp and didn’t make the final.

If it’ll take Whitemoney simping to win the show, then he should simp.

Whitemoney is more focused than Kidd, Kidd is free spirited, was for the vibe, cruise, romance and fun, he wasn’t ready to snitch anyone or harm anyone just for the game. I supported Kidd and I know why I’m saying about him.

Teddy A wasn’t a Simp, he woefully lost.

You people are beginning to misuse the word “Simp”, I blame Ozo.

Whitemoney is more concerned in winning the show, he’s not rich like Kidd, he’s not a rich Kid like Kidd, Kidd is more exposed and classy than Whitemoney, but Whitemoney is more hustle minded and focused than Kidd. I hope you understand me now.

So when i say Whitemoney is more focused on the game, don’t argue it[/s].
Lies from the pit of hell!!!
U are a kiddrica fan not a Kidd WDG fan in the first place!!!
And Kidd beats white donkey or Whatever in all ramification...Whitemoney is just more despirate ok

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
safarigirl:
I would have really liked to watch this interaction between WhiteMoney, Cross, Pere and Maria.

I don't trust any of these people updating now, to give us anything neutral and bias free. Na just to dey make commentary to exalt their fav and insult others

Relax. Nothing much really happened.

Maria did ask WM why he changed though, but dude said that he didn't (he seems pained about the whole thing sha)
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
gameboy727:

Maria did ask WM why he changed though, but dude said that he didn't (he seems pained about the whole thing sha)

So, wetin Cross and WhiteMoney been dey discuss? Because I no really send Maria side of the gist.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
safarigirl:

Maria was in the kitchen giving cross so much attention. Pere was in the kitchen too and Maria bluntly ignored him to give Cross attention. Pere though had angel on his chest while it was happening. Angel walked away. Then pere started looking at cross like how dare you take my woman but didn’t speak. Next White Money entered the kitchen and started walking around. Maria ignored him for a while but noticed WM wasn’t happy, she said hi to WM and he ignored her. So she asked him why is he like this? White Money ignored her. She walked away. And Pere followed behind her. White Money then started talking to Cross about how he didn’t reveal the wildcards even though he knew. Maria has just walked in on their conversation and White Money is trying to explain to Maria how he knew she was a wild card. In the end, he never did actually explain any cogent reason for how he found out.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
Maria and WM discussing how he figured out she was a wildcard and why he started withdrawing from her.

WM never really give legit reasons why sha.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alexis11: 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
scondy:

It's normal for some to like him....cos he just put their fav in his place ....so na norm for bb....u dislike ur fav's seeming enemies....

But dude is smart...I like level headed pple that balance strategy and authenticity.

Well said.

Imagine Pere is like Emmanuel, Yerin, Yousef or even Jaypaul, this year BBN would have been boring to death. Lol

It would have been a "Whitemoney" show. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nothing really going on. Pere and Angel were stand-cuddling in the kitchen with Cross at the island with milk. Maria came in and Angel said hi. Maria slapped Angel's ass and Cross was being funny about the slap. Then Angel left . Maria went to meet Cross to give her Milk and after said she loved him with Pere still in the kitchen. WM then came in to start cooking and Maria noticed he was off. Asked him what was wrong with him and WM ignored her.
safarigirl:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
gameboy727:

I thought she told Cross that she doesn't even want to be friends with WM after yesterday matter? Why is she concerned about WM behavior towards her if she doesn't want his friendship? undecided

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
Demnan:
Ewww... Cross just blew air onto the milk sachet with his mouth. Saliva fest

Na you know ohhh grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
bluefilm:

You said some...

Some mulattoes will be lucky enough to inherit better black genes but not all.

And what makes you think Maria is not one of those. That’s my point undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
majorbravo:

Maria was in the kitchen giving cross so much attention. Pere was in the kitchen too and Maria bluntly ignored him to give Cross attention. Pere though had angel on his chest while it was happening. Angel walked away. Then pere started looking at cross like how dare you take my woman but didn’t speak. Next White Money entered the kitchen and started walking around. Maria ignored him for a while but noticed WM wasn’t happy, she said hi to WM and he ignored her. So she asked him why is he like this? White Money ignored her. She walked away. And Pere followed behind her. White Money then started talking to Cross about how he didn’t reveal the wildcards even though he knew. Maria has just walked in on their conversation and White Money is trying to explain to Maria how he knew she was a wild card.

Lol, the way wey you start the gist sef, I don already know say na Cross fan you be.

Oya, tell me why you heavily dislike WhiteMoney? Because, he really isn't affecting your fav's game.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lhimeet:

I thought she told Cross that she doesn't even want to be friends with WM after yesterday matter? Why is she concerned about WM behavior towards her if she doesn't want his friendship? undecided

Dem wan start another erica and laycon saga again nawa oooooooooh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
What’s up with Maria and WM? Why is Maria angry that WM said he figured them out as wildcards. This thing is not a big deal now.

If I were in WM’s position I think I would be angry cos it’s not a big deal and if he really did sacrifice the house to save her and she’s not appreciating instead attacking me, I would be very mad.

At the end of the day see who he claims to have sacrificed for.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
Maria asked white Money how he knew she was wildcard but White Money has tried to change the topic to complain that she and pere were not thanking him after he explained biggie’s task during the group task game.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
White money na real FBI O. Kyari should come take lessons from him. Above all he keeps secrets till the right time

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
safarigirl:

So, wetin Cross and WhiteMoney been dey discuss? Because I no really send Maria side of the gist.

Cross was wondering why he didn't reveal to the others who the wildcards were and how Peace influenced other people's decisions about it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
WM in tight angle... Let's see how he gets out of this.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
Just stop... are you a child?
majorbravo:
Maria asked white Money how he knew she was wildcard but White Money has tried to change the topic to complain that she and pere were not thanking him after he explained biggie’s task during the group task game.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kayceesings(m): 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
StiImaticOG:
imagine say Beatrice go house on Sunday and arin still remain for the show. angry

I go drive go ilupeju go uproot the roof of that house angry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
Amillionnn:
What’s up with Maria and WM? Why is Maria angry that WM said he figured them out as wildcards. This thing is not a big deal now.

If I were in WM’s position I think I would be angry cos it’s not a big deal and if he really did sacrifice the house to save her and she’s not appreciating instead attacking me, I would be very mad.

At the end of the day see who he claims to have sacrificed for.

Women can never be pleased naa
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
She is asking White Money how he is saying she gave herself up. And white money ain’t saying shit.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lhimeet:

You know women na. They say stuff when they actually mean something else.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
Demnan:
Just stop... are you a child?
Are you daft? Aren’t you watching the damn show?

(1) (2) (3) ... (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.