Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3924708 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lebete3000: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
Olodo24:
I believe say her divorcee status dey give her issues. If to say na 100% single chick, she for dey show herself wella

And you'll think that's what would be her strong selling point in the house.

No be the divorce issue men, she's just naturally dull jarey. No be Tega wey geh husband for house dey open nipple breastfeed Saga? No be Angel wey don pop one with her flat breast dey cuddle Pere every ladies man, dey dash kiss upadan.

Beatrice gotta banging body but zero game shikena...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Jeez.. You're quite raw oh for a lady. Haha.
Of a truth, I have smacked"that big ass" as you termed it. I was in Jss 2 when I smacked her ass and ran during a light out in school back then in Funtaj High. My guys dared me to hit it and run, which I did. Even her younger sister too. Lol, I was such a baddie back then. Junior High days. Just reminiscing, though..lmao
Lol, this still counts as haven"hit" that big ass , right? Hehe grin grin
Bad boy grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
zexy2030:
[/s]
Stop it, it's overused. When you see a natural sagging breast, d nipple faces a direction, which I won't tell u, so u won't suspect ur virgin gf.

Talk am na
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
majorbravo:

Not yesterday dear. I am referring to today. Why can’t he let it go?
Did you see how Maria treated him yesterday??
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
Falomo211:

I no talk am oooooh grin grin
But we gats save the show from boredom mke those people wey get interesting gist and content Kayode should bless them with camera time the rest should show maybe when they are doing group task
Chai princess don suffa for ur hand..

I Know say Kayode no like princess..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
Broobembem:
Liquorose is actually underrated.

This lady will definitely give Whitemoney tough time.

She's imo the biggest threat to whitemoney not even Maria

She's famous with celebrities for being a dancer in music videos and those celebrities can influence their fans to vote for her. This is why she got the most Instagram followers since bbn started

Maria will end up top 5 though but I think it's white money Vs liquor as the final 2

Unless liquor does something really stupid

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
sunnymix:

Angel na top 2 for this season grin
No cap!!! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
Altrarecords:

Her boobs isn't flat. It's just fallen. There's a difference

Flat boobs are what we call slipppers breast. Just straight down with nothing below , That's not what angel's looks like.

The bottom of angels breasts is full, which is why something like a push up bra makes it look perfect like the big boobed girl she is

Think of flat breast like slippers and fallen boobs as a balloon half full with water. You know that hanging feeling. That's what a fallen boob is

Push up bra won't do anything for flat breast but it can make a fallen boob look perfect.

Compare her boobs in the party outfit to the one she wore on stage to get the picture

Thank you. And it's obvious she is not a fan of bras hence the shape of the breasts.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
lebete3000:

No be the divorce issue men, she's just naturally dull jarey. No be Tega wey geh husband for house dey open nipple breastfeed Saga? No be Angel wey don pop one with her flat breast dey cuddle Pere every ladies man, dey dash kiss upadan.

Beatrice for mazi Whitemoney biko grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
Sammie dey enjoy oh. See as Jackie sat on his lap with that big ass grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
3RNEST:

Chai princess don suffa for ur hand..

I Know say Kayode no like princess..

That last week too boring abeg even the housemates just dey sleep like olosho wey no see customer grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
DownChelsea:
you still dey reply that moniker. Lol

grin
grin grin grin i just say make i whyne am small

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
There is something about these light skin girls and Main Character syndrome, especially the mixed ones.

Ha! Are they all programmed in the same factory? It's a very disturbing trend

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zexy2030(m): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
Falomo211:

Talk am na
When u see a large nipple and a sagged breast...she has been over sucked.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
crazymommy:
Did you see how Maria treated him yesterday??
I updated my previous comment. After the garden incident, she told Cross last night that she doesn’t want to be friends with White Money anymore cos she doesn’t like how he is making a fuss about knowing it was them and won’t say how he knew.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Altrarecords:

Flat boobs are what we call slipppers breast. Just straight down with nothing below , That's not what angel's looks like.

The bottom of angels breasts is full, which is why something like a push up bra makes it look perfect like the big boobed girl she is

Think of flat breast like slippers and fallen boobs as a balloon half full with water. You know that hanging feeling. That's what a fallen boob is

Push up bra won't do anything for flat breast but it can make a fallen boob look perfect.

Compare her boobs in the party outfit to the one she wore on stage to get the picture
Is this how you will keep on explaining till day 72...grin

Smh....for fallen Angel...She slow her game by portraying a bad girl character of which she is not...She is cool head fun loving babe...cheesy

Anyway HM grow on people...it only takes time.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zexy2030(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
safarigirl:
There is something about these light skin girls and Main Character syndrome, especially the mixed ones.

I crave for these half castes
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
safarigirl:
Angel has the potential of being the most popular female housemate from this set, she is growing on a lot of people and bringing in more content than the other female favs.

Definitely Top 5 material.

You can say that again grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
zexy2030:

When u see a large nipple and a sagged breast...she has been over sucked.
grin grin ewoooooooh thankiu oooohh
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
MamBi:
This is true. Not ALL women have perky bouncy boobs. Some boobs are cylindrical.
But because of derogative and subjective opinions, you will find that ladies who have such boobs will always wear supporting bras and will never be caught dead displaying boobs that do not conform to popular opinion of "nice bobs".
And then there are boobs that sag because of size and inadequate support anyway.... tongue
Hehehehe, see me sounding like boob expert.. grin
But you're actually right.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
Altrarecords:

She's famous with celebrities for being a dancer in music videos and those celebrities can influence their fans to vote for her. This is why she got the most Instagram followers since bbn started

Maria will end up top 5 though but I think it's white money Vs liquor as the final 2

liquorose is the most popular housemates..before she moved into the house she already had more than 700000 followers...she belongs to one of the biggest dance crew in nigeria which is bbg dance crew....she has done alot of music videos for celebrities,she is a celebrity dancer...she is growing big in the entertainment industry...she is a very big threat at the big brother....infact some are saying that she should have been the wildcard because she is famous than others even before the house...

But the Maria fans keep thinking that their girl is the best thing after jollof rice....Mark my words...liquorose or whitemoney...it is one of the two that will win this season of BBN...bookmark this page for reference purpose...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zexy2030(m): 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
Deeviiid:

Pere will be the biggest loser at the end of the day. Whitemoney and Maria have a solid fan base and that's something he apparently lacks.
Perez is not there to win. 90m is not worth him, even Maria, Maria sells properties in Dubai. So they are not there for the money but on a contract. They didn't do any audition, BBN invited them specially.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
White man sef knows deep down that he withdrew from Maria because of her sudden closeness to Pere not because he knew she was the wildcard. Maria knows this and just didn’t want to embarrass him in front of Cross and Beatrice.

The truth is he guessed Pere right (probably the whole Alpha male thingy of ‘who be this guy wey no dey show me respect for here’ or because he dey vex for Pere cos of Maria).

But he definitely didn’t know Maria was the female one. He thought it was Liquor Rose!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
Angel no get child oo
lebete3000:

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
gameboy727:
Sammie dey enjoy oh. See as Jackie sat on his lap with that big ass grin
So that is enjoyment for you?...smh

Leg pain got nothing on him..cheesy...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
Altrarecords:

You are absolutely right, went through her posts and the engagements are just scary, threatening and a good proof that she’s got the fans.

It’ll be tough tbh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
"How will nyash be on my leg and it will pain me"

Sammie na foooool grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
safarigirl:

grin grin grin i am telling you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by seunmsg(m): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
Altrarecords:

I fully agree with your analysis grin. I used the wrong word. Fallen it is.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
Munzy14:
So that is enjoyment for you?...smh

Leg pain got nothing on him..cheesy...

grin grin The guy don use him mouth confirm am sef
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
Wether we like to accept it or not Witemoney made a mistake by not taking out the competition. It can never be Tobi or Miracle in this scenario.

Even Ike won't make this mistake.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
It's a result of colorism... in many parts of the world light skin girls are exalted at the expense of darker skinned girls. Just get close to the diaspora space and you will see how the politics play out.
safarigirl:

(1) (2) (3) ... (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.