Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3924620 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
White money will surely win the 90 million prize whether you love him or hate him, but liquorose is a strong contender.
The day Cubana chief priest gave his support for white on instagram was the very day I concluded he was going to win. If white money's fan can convince Tundeednut of instagram to support white, then it's a double win for him.

Love him or hate him he is going home with that money.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by micxwell(m): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
Angel on the beat grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
Tatiana4u:

We don show! grin

You eh cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
tonididdy:

So this is how you marians pay the whitegeng for giving your botched asses a second chance in the game.

Hmmmmm

Who gave who a second chance? Na ment?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Can you compare her numerical growth to that of whitemoney

White money had only 200 followers before the house. Which he gained more than any other housemate

So jjc you wan follow support my fave this year.. weldone sir!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
DOptical:

Who gave who a second chance? Na ment?
White money did...

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
Beatrice was married as a teen?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
fertilewomb:
White money will surely win the 90 million prize whether you love him or hate him, but liquorose is a strong contender.
The day Cubana chief priest gave his support for white on instagram was the very day I concluded he was going to win. If white money's fan can convince Tundeednut of instagram to support white, then it's a double win for him.

Is too early baba

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
Broobembem:

You’ve not told me your fav o, who are you supporting? cheesy

I never get oooo

I usually don't get on time

It took me weeks to decide on Kidd and when I did.... there was no going back

Your boy is not doing badly at all

He is a walking content

You chose well

Fire on!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
ChristoBam:

You slapped Jackie b ass?

If it's true that you're like her agemate then agbaya ni e.

Cuz why adult go dey lie this kain small pikin lie.

Is that all? Ok.
Mr. Christo, She was my senior in school. Have you heard?
Her sis was my junior, and her elder sis was my elder borther's classmate.
Hope you're satisfied now? If you aren't, then that's not my headache, wink . Goodbye.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
tonididdy:

White money did...

In your dream.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
White money is forming smart
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
lebete3000:

And you'll think that's what would be her strong selling point in the house.

No be the divorce issue men, she's just naturally dull jarey. No be Tega wey geh husband for house dey open nipple breastfeed Saga? No be Angel wey don pop one with her flat breast dey cuddle Pere every ladies man, dey dash kiss upadan.

Beatrice gotta banging body but zero game shikena...
maybe na her kind of person. She no be high chick. Even Arin dey shine pass her. She be dull person just like Emmanuel, Yerins and Yousef
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
For those who don’t understand why? This was my prediction about WhiteMoney before the whole drama started yesterday.

majorbravo:

It’s because this character only thrives where you call the shots. You need to have some kind of edge over others to really pull this off in a game like this. This kind of person would clash with several people’s characters. Thus overwhelming the bearer.
Keep this in check:
I have observed White Money doesn’t really motivate people who are down. He jokes about it and sometimes outrightly ignores them. Distancing himself from other people when they are involved in controversy. This doesn’t work well for someone selling himself as a natural leader. It will eventually become apparent to the housemates that he is just trying to shine without possessing the traits he is painting himself to have. As the numbers reduce, he will have less people to commandeer about and those traits will come across as selfish or cunning to others. He already shushed everyone to not speak while he speaks, so he has positioned himself as a dictator. Every dictator raises a freedom fighter. It would take just 1 person to stand up to him at that point when they are few enough in the house and the others will join in to put him in his place. We are underestimating others because they haven’t started playing their cards, it’s too early. Later on they will figure him out and find his antidote. If not out of fear of him gaining popularity with the fans, but for their own peace of mind. .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
fertilewomb:

Bro this is not SIM card pattern, gone are those days where cubana decide who wins this time it masses that vote but really hoping for whitemoney to win tho

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
Who dey....??

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
Demnan:
Unpopular opinion... Angel's boobs are not fallen... it's her natural breast shape

Ok, keep going!..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by yazga: 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
Demnan:
Beatrice was married as a teen?
Yeah and it really affecting her
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by LordRepz(m): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
Pls how can I choose the HM to win the grand prize on the my DStv app. I have been trying but it's not going through. It's ending today...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
DOptical:

In your dream.
Nope in BBN6 shine ya eye wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
SoiSoi13:
White money is a nairalander
I swear down. The level of stupidity of some of his supporters is legendary. How can’t they see through him? It beats me.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
Biggie go kill this people grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lhimeet:

I tire

We have another Erica in Maria this season
sad
Please dont compare Erica with Maria cos Erica never looked down on anyone and she's never difficult to deal with.
Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwelltennyson(m): 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
majorbravo:

I swear down. The level of stupidity of some of his supporters is legendary. How can’t they see through him? It beats me.
have looked in the mirror and see how stupid you are before calling others stupid okponu.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Please dont compare Erica with Maria cos Erica never looked down on anyone and she's never difficult to deal with.
Thank you.
So Erica looked up on laycon abi

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hahaha! He is so pained that I didn't quote him and indulge him. Ahah. Keep flaring up and saying "get the bleep off" and the likes of that. You have your dirty mouth , so please feel free to. grin grin
I'm so enjoying your premium tears that are already gushing out. tongue
Mr Man. I won't give you the satisfaction your crave. Deal with it. It is what it is.
P.S enjoy the show, because in the end that's what it is. Angry man grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Big Brother is punishing the housemates for disobeying his instructions yesterday..
They are to dress as Ninjas and separate rice from beans.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lebete3000: 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Olodo24:
maybe na her kind of person. She no be high chick. Even Arin dey shine pass her. She be dull person just like Emmanuel, Yerins and Yousef

At least you just heard her talking to Angel about wanting to talk while others are talking.

She couldn't even pronounce "available" cotrectly.

It's either she's a Bush girl or she's playing a script. I'll go with the former, cos she actually looks like a Bush girl facially. That face don see rough tins before.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
maxwelltennyson:
have looked in the mirror and see how stupid you are before calling others stupid okponu.
I said some not all. You are clearly the one who needs to look in the mirror.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
I'm not watching at the moment but from all I can see here, Maria is still the reason for the content!!!

Content queen for a reason..
Queen of highlights...

See how she gave you all things to talk about. You should be grateful to her that she decided to come to this yr bbnaija. It's a rare privilege for you guys.
You wish!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
tonididdy:

So this is how you marians pay the whitegeng for giving your botched asses a second chance in the game.

Hmmmmm

This is exactly what Whiteman as well as his fans want to sell to the viewers. White money gave Maria a second chance by not telling that she is the wildcard.
If he ment? Does he think that all viewers have chicken feather brain? What is all this rubbish sef?
In the morning at the lounge, I stole a glimpse at some scenes and I saw whiteman telling Princess how he knew Maria and Pere were the wildcards and how he didn't want to rat Maria out because he wanted a level playing ground...fool!

At the same time, Pere too was talking to Boma on how Whiteman "guessed" he was the wildcard because of the bad energy between them and not because he logically deduced it.

Ofcourse, some biased viewers on nairaland focused on how hateful, evil and sinister Pere's explanation was and "accidentally" exonorated Whiteman from all the blame even when he is doing the same explanation.

I am beginning to think that WM's fans are the toxic bunch of this season. Time will tell..

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.