Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3929541 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
Broobembem:

You have no point, absolutely nothing against Whitemoney, not when you are supporting a failed Hollywood Uwaezuoke who went from Hollywood to Bbnaija.

Anytime I see him bring out plate to beg Whitemoney to help him with food, I keep imagining the likes of Denzel Washington and Will Smith begging Whitemoney for food.

From Hollywood to BBNaija kitchen, this one no be Grace to Grass, Na Grace to Soakway.
dz insults no dae necessary this is just a game

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
SammyFX:

I'm doing good...
Been a while
Who's you fave? wink
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
Tomorrow, oo, moi teamie. That Pere, I liked him until his bs yesterday, but I'm still watching him sha
Coldie:

When voting dae start abeg, let's dissapoint pere and whitemoney haters.

If whitemoney that's just being friendly to everyone can start getting haters u know say u can't please everybody in this world
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
DownChelsea:
with which money, d one wey she still dey owe make up artiste?

grin

Atleast she's not owing the aboki wey dey supply her pomo for her mamaput business like white monkey..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by toluxa1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
Amillionnn:
Maria done fall hand ohhh. She said prison break was on an aircraft. grin

As in eh! Just say you never watch am. Which one is aircraft in prison break

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
Coldie:

Na Whitemoney fit spoil Maria game, sth similar to what happened between Erica and Laycon and Kidd would likely replay with Pere.

This time it won't be Maria and Whitemoney quarreling, it's going to be pere and whitemoney.

Pere is feeling superior to whitemoney somehow, when whitemoney talks he is just not interested in what he has to say.

I see them having a quarrel later in the house, that's if pere lasts that long

Whitemoney doesn't have time for childish tantrums over woman. That guy is way to mature and real for asslicking a woman shii. It is written all over his body, he ain't got time to be fighting over maria with pere.

He has clearly given the maria sef space. Even maria recognized and came to approach Whitemoney, because she knows for her to get highlights on that show, she has to be with Whitemoney.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
Demnan:
I'm currently on the WhiteMoney team, but Angel has got a place in my voting heart
You be Correct guy! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
Demnan:
I mist know who will win today as the both of you no get good mouth... I remember you being allies last year
Imagine supporting a failed Hollywood Papa Ajasco and always feel the need to troll Whitemoney.

Maria and Whitemoney fans go dey bant, Boma fans go wan join.

Failed Hollywood Papa Ajasco

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
DownChelsea:

Today it is Tobi, Tomorrow it is Laycon, Next tomorrow it is Ozo.

Now you say na Frodd.

Is this the effect of Whitemoney restricting your Brain flow?

Lmao cheesy

Wetin this one dey talk sef!

You sey wetin? staying here from morning till night don dey cause your brain ba?

Now you dey confuse yourself...

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
Dem think say na by color..e go choke dem

No mind them. I have said it countlessly, big brother no be beauty pageant.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
Coldie:

Don't push your luck, liquorose might not be as powerful as whitemoney in that house, it might shock you, don't let the 1m fans deceive u. That guy looks like a top contender, him and Maria.

The energy he might use to win maria is that he might want to pull that pity me card of how he is from the ghetto, used to be a barber this and that. The viewer's would start giving him pity votes just like what happened with Efe.

Why the pere maria sage might turn people to his side especially if Maria decides to pull an Erica on him.

I don't follow up the show back to back, but pere wasn't wrong when he said the guy is too smart
Given, WhiteMoney is playing the Laycon card. He wants to use Maria to shine.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
DownChelsea:

The lies have begun again.

WhiteMoney don choke you.

What lie? You're the one lying!

Didn't he almost rape Esther and was saved by the same Esther? Wasn't he rubbing Esther's hair while she was asleep after Nelson left?

Didn't he say rubbish about waiting on the 34 floor to ask out Esther but she came in Royce bla bla bla? And the other previous times, she had came simple! Does that make sense? The contradictory rubbish! Na ment? He had even attacked Esther for celebrating his birthday. He had used it as a point to attack her at the reunion. Said she was leading him on bla bla bla. Esther was the only housemate apart from Seyi who graced his birthday and celebrated him that day. The ingrate! Yeye dey smell.

He simply expected coochies from Esther who denied him hence the wailing. Yeye dey smell. For someone who threw Esther under the bus and got her trolled throughout his media rounds, he's got the nerves to be expecting rubbish from Esther afterwards.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
innocentdude:
The bickering is too much angry
It's over 2 hours na..

Which wahala be this..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Las las na third she go get

Check history of half cast for that show

TBoss - Third
Nengi - Third
Maria -

History always repeats itself. No one gives a hoot about fair skin girls wey no fine

Jjc my guy na your delusion be this abeg stop it,so hwfar big brother don give you result abi you no work there again

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Whitemoney doesn't have time for childish tantrums over woman. That guy is way to mature and real for asslicking a woman shii. It is written all over his body, he ain't got time to be fighting over maria with pere.

He has clearly given the maria sef space. Even maria recognized and came to approach Whitemoney, because she knows for her to get highlights on that show, she has to be with Whitemoney.

Gbam!

WhiteMoney give am space, the space choke am.

In life who pass you, pass you. Till now she never recover sey Whitemoney dey read her mind like TV. grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
I'm supporting Jacky B and Maria but Maria and Yerins captures my heart.Whitemoney will go far even though I don't like him.Yerins is the only male housemate I like,he's kind of reserved. Pere is for the streets, I pity his girlfriend outside.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
DOptical:

Which Esther crawled to him? Na ment?

The same Esther who sent him away from her bed twice after Nelson left but he kept coming back. He even crawled to her bed while she was sleeping and was rubbing one yeye hair. The same Frodd who almost raped Esther but was saved from disqualification by Esther?

Meanwhile Esther didn't cry at the reunion. She simply said if Frodd wanted her to be his girlfriend, he would ask her out properly. That was after Frodd had started calling her names unprovoked such as, upper echelon bla bla. The audacity he's got to attack Esther just because he met her on the show. Na ment? After Esther's response, he started to say rubbish about how he was on floor 304 waiting to ask her out bla bla but she came in a Royce bla bla bla. The other previous time she came simple. Whatever rubbish excuses, he's got no right to be expecting rubbish from Esther when their friendship isn't defined especially after the stupid move he made as soon as he got out. Secondly, he's got no right to attack Esther just because he met her on the show! Sink that into your skull.

You don't know JJC?

He's the resident Lai Mohamed.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
Plextor:

Ok you win. But at least we can both agree that she went down on Kidd
It was Kidd who went down on her... grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
Broobembem:

Imagine supporting a failed Hollywood Papa Ajasco and always feel the need to troll Whitemoney.

Respect papa ajasco

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
Mandorland:
Pls what time is the HOH game and when will nominations start?
By 6pm I guess
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
DOptical:

What lie? You're the one lying!

Didn't he almost rape Esther and was saved by the same Esther? Wasn't he rubbing Esther's hair while she was asleep after Nelson left?

Didn't he say rubbish about waiting on the 34 floor to ask out Esther but she came in Royce bla bla bla? And the other previous times, she had came simple! Does that make sense? The contradictory rubbish! Na ment? He had even attacked Esther for celebrating his birthday. He had used it as a point to attack her the reunion. Said she was leading him on bla bla bla. Esther was the only housemate apart from Seyi who graced his birthday and celebrated him that day. Yeye dey smell.

He simply expected coochies from Esther who denied him hence the wailing. Yeye dey smell. For someone who threw Esther under the bus and got her trolled throughout his media rounds, he's got the nerves to be expecting rubbish from Esther afterwards.

From raping her to ALMOST RAPING HER.

Wonderful.

I love the confusion Whitemoney is bringing to the haters.

We love to see it. grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
majorbravo:

Given, WhiteMoney is playing the Laycon card. He wants to use Maria to shine.
He is not but am telling u, sth like that might happen.

This time it won't be the girl fighting whitemoney and pere might have a fight later in the show, during that process maria would be trying to please both of them trying to be friends with them both, before sth happens that leads to one of the trio going home

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
The content Queen!

She doesn't need to go half naked to keep em talking about her... cheesy grin grin

I want to have sexual intercourse with Maria

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
DownChelsea:

Look at this season properly.

Can Pere pro max (Maria) really finish as high as 3rd?

Who dash am? grin

Na true sef. I see her exiting before the final 5.

Whitemoney is the most loved, even by the housemates let alone his fanbase and the massive support he has from the BBN viewers
She can't beat Angel
She can't beat Liquorose
She can't beat boma

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
Broobembem:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
The content Queen!

She doesn't need to go half naked to keep em talking about her... cheesy grin grin
It's one of the reasons I like her, Nengi was emitting too much runs girls vibe when she was in that house
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Who go come win the 90m?
Liquorose

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
Amillionnn:
Maria done fall hand ohhh. She said prison break was on an aircraft. grin
Kwa kwa kwa kaa
I'm sure she said it with so much confidence grin
Lmao!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
DownChelsea:

Look at this season properly.

Can Pere pro max (Maria) really finish as high as 3rd?

Who dash am? grin
My thought exactly...

Will she be able to make top 5 laidis......

(1) (2) (3) ... (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.