Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3925811 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Wetin Make maria Dey cry hug white money

Shebi Na you vote am ?

White money don win this show

Wetin Arin and nini Dey do for my screen ?

Niyi might get my expensive votes because I Stan nobody

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Maria is a snake,she dey play the hms she wn play viewers too with crocodile tears, something wey be say him and Pere don siddon discuss,dem con dey whine us like people wey lost for DR grin grin grin

Anyway this is the time to knw whether Whitemoney na heavyweight or lightfeather weight grin grin grin

Is not by topping the polls alone o,but by topping with magnificent Margin,since na against lightfeather weight people una dey play grin grin grin.

My Dstv votes is available ooo, anybody wey need am make dem halla me grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nmezor(f): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Eyah Maria is crying...it is wat it is dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
tonididdy:
WM had better not be a SIMP angry

What's this shit on my screen.

Relax, allow him play. He’ll definitely not simp
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Whitemoney just Made me laugh so loud cheesy

Great guy!

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Maria can only deceive WhiteMoney and not We his fans. We shall see!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Falomo211:
I just give whitemoney all 100votes make una go vote Aneg let's shock dem on Sunday
you can change to desktop and still vote him
You can log in with different phone numbers u are accessible to and still vote him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
gameboy727:
Whitemoney na clown grin grin grin.

Lmao

They werey girl want com manipulate am.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Team Maria
Team liquorose.

Pick one housemate and rush him/her with votes except white Donkey..

This is actually a nice idea

So that when we destroy every single one of them by a huge gap on Sunday we'll have an idea of your strength and see if you people are actually even worth the disturbance

And pls no excuses when this happens, own your feeble number of votes with your full chest

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ha ha ha ha ha Whitemoney Na werey… grin grin grin grin

After hugging Maria who is in tears, guy walked away laughing at her theatrics… grin grin grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by micxwell(m): 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
DownChelsea:
if I hear sey him no cook.

No bad blood.

It's also what he likes to do. grin

He has instincts. He knows he is safe
I know he is safe cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Itsrm(m): 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
Coconuthead126:
Even the most diligent White money hater deep down knows WM is the only one carrying this season of boring house-mates so far, yes maybe he tends to do too much sometimes, but that extra bit of crazy excitement from WM is what has kept us laughing through a largely uneventful couple of days... even the housemates know the season won't be the same again if WM goes home (which he won't of course).

The few times I've watched the show, the only person that captivates is whitemoney.

Bar some unforseen events, it's clear to see he's winning the show. Anyone who disagrees is just burying their head in the sand.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
Dotez:
Maria is a snake,she dey play the hms she wn play viewers too with crocodile tears, something wey be say him and Pere don siddon discuss,dem con dey whine us like people wey lost for DR grin grin grin

Anyway this is the time to knw whether Whitemoney na heavyweight or lightfeather weight grin grin grin

Is not by topping the polls alone o,but by topping with magnificent Margin,since na against lightfeather weight people una dey play grin grin grin.

My Dstv votes is available ooo, anybody wey need am make dem halla me grin grin

Dotes, w supported same housemate last season(ozo). Please vote WM
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
Geezeem:
kumbaya is over grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
Okay Maria, this is bullcrap. Why r u crying ? Own ur shit...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
Housemates up for eviction.

Beatrice
Yerins
Whitemoney
Yousef
Niyi.

Innocent Beatrice, the most misunderstood housemate in Shine Ya Eyes season.

Beatrice is an angel, relatable and a kind mother.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
fitzmayowa:

They made a rookie mistake and all claim to be super fan of the show....
Naaa....Big brother took them by surprise,they weren't expecting so much power,so sudden.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
Munzy14:
It is stupidity to think maria or pere will win this game....the antagonist is a big blow...

Likely between whitemoney and anyother person.
Give Whitemoney your votes grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
The simp is celebrating Maria’s hug.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
innocentdude:
My fellow WMG, do you know how big of an opportunity this is for us ?

If our man tops on Sunday by a margin btw not only would it be clear that he's a top contender to the rest of the housemates and his haters but imagine to amount of Neutrals it will pull to our corner

So abeg let's go all out for him

This is the truth but let forget all the noise here in nairaland Maria is more popular remember not just Nigerian only voting some African countries are voting and Maria tick all box,she is playing the game well and it giving her more fans but all the same whitemoney has my vote
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
WM flee away from Maria, he who has ear let him hear

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
observanc1:
no, power has ended.
Dem deaded then!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
Whitegangs these are the different ways to vote..
let's vote for our man Ezego 1 , ichie mazi cool

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Wait, wait.did I just read that correctly? Ma'am, you are 58? Wow! And I wouldn't have guessed that. All your comments I've been scrolling past seem so 'millenial-like'
Well, what can I say... Weldone ma'am. Good to know life has been fair to you. And I saw one dude yabbing you somewhere down the line. Awww, you're my mummy, oh. Like seriously. Even my mum isn't up to your age. Awww...cute! You still got it going. Jovial and young at heart, you are.

P.S : if I ever mistakenly insult you (not planning to) just pull my ears and remind me that you're that my NL maami, and I'll run apologising as if it was a HOH task I was giving. Why I say so is because sometimes in the heat of the moment in these Nairaland streets,we let words out during fracases without chill-pills. Not even taken into consideration the age of the person we are hurling the insults at. Personally, I don't like to tho. grin I'm just saying what I observe. I try not to, but if one brings the heat, I'll burn them with it.
Good evening dearie.

Aaawww
this is too sweet.
For you I will be 58 okay?
Lovely soul
Cheers
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
Munzy14:
It is stupidity to think maria or pere will win this game....the antagonist is a big blow...

Likely between whitemoney and anyother person.

They will not win, in fact, it will be hard for another person to win, especially if that person has no antagonist.

You win this show by being a protagonist, by coming up regularly too.

Maria and Pere will not win, but at least one of them will make Top 5 certainly
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
tsquaure:
Beatrice will scale through ..
She cannot make it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
Maria destroying her game by herself!.
You guys said she is top 3 material?.
No way.
Angel is on her spot now

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sylviaunusual(f): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
WHO DEY BREEEEEATH? If White Money no win this season, make i know wetin cause am.... We go hard for you this week and every damn week you are up....

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
Anyway,gave Whitemoney my 750 votes ,upgrading next week.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Beatrice made herself the easy target of everyone in the house, I was watching her convo with Angel this afternoon, the convo no be am at all, I just hope she snaps out of it....
She's dealing with a whole lot of issues and I think she has inferiority complex,that's why she keeps to herself a lot.Even if she survives on Sunday,these housemates will continue to nominate her until she leaves and I dont blame them.
Asides Angel and WM,she doesn't connect with anyone.
I just dey vex for the babe!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
SammyFX:

This is the truth but let forget all the noise here in nairaland Maria is more popular remember not just Nigerian only voting some African countries are voting and Maria tick all box,she is playing the game well and it giving her more fans but all the same whitemoney has my vote

Lol

Maria is not more popular, dead this agenda.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
Froshloaded:

Lmao
They werey girl want com manipulate am.

Luckily, she can't manipulate us on the outside.

(1) (2) (3) ... (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.