Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party (34903 Views)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs / Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party by Mom007(f): 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
She how someone wore bra top and underwear tights and left their house for a party... How do you wear under wears out and think you are OK..? Smh

1 Like

Re: Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party by eeithis(m): 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice.. .
Damnnn the baby girl on that short tight leggings
Nice books...sorry....Nice boobs.....portable asss...
Damnnn...
Funny....enough.....all these baby girls ain't expensive...but seeing them you will be thinking they are difficult to get..

With a low budget asss voltron or benz c300
You can climb them anyday anytime twice on Monday
no be joke bro
Re: Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party by RPG2020(m): 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
Problem for who he girl nor set �
Re: Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party by pocohantas(f): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ishilove:
What's with the tacky outfit?

That is the nonsense they wear about now. E no go pass 6k. Something that should be a loungewear, a grown woman wore it, wore heels, wig, makeup and stepped out to the birthday of her colleague. This colleague is a mother of FOUR, as such it would be a family event with kids.

I wonder the men that take these ones on dates. I trust who I have, e fit disown me for public. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party by Ishilove: 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Maybe the foolish person and the pevert should meet privately to vigorously resolve issues.
You seriously need Jesus
Re: Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party by IMMORTALGOLD100: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice.. .
Damnnn...
Funny....enough.....all these baby girls ain't expensive...but seeing them you will be thinking they are difficult to get..

You can climb them anyday anytime twice on Monday damn nigga voice of the street
Re: Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
Luchy Donalds dey kee me cry cry my crush
Re: Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party by Numerouno94(m): 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:
Hmmm

Mad man. gringrin
Re: Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party by lkillbrokehoes: 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
tillaman:
That girl in white though, I don’t like her
Which is why I choose not to look at her camel toe
Nah goat toe she get

1 Like

Re: Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Na packaging. Nothing dey under those tight clothes.
your head they dia!! If you see Dem complete you fit vomit!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party by Kyle484: 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
Leanard Fredrick my guy, hottest dude in Nollywood right now, see as baba hold them tight, last last na lodge go end that party.
Re: Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party by stieyven(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
temitope27:
Abeg I must chop that girl, I need her number
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

1 Like

Re: Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party by Judolisco(m): 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
Na why me I go like lowkey life bdis o... Me, my wife and kids... See wetin dat babe wear go event... Haha... I no go like make my little kids go dey see dat kind person as role model and dem fit go dey reason say na so normal people dey dress
Re: Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party by Ishilove: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
pocohantas:

That is the nonsense they wear about now. E no go pass 6k. Something that should be a loungewear, a grown woman wore it, wore heels, wig, makeup and stepped out to the birthday of her colleague. This colleague is a mother of FOUR, as such it would be a family event with kids.

I wonder the men that take these ones on dates. I trust who I have, e fit disown me for public. cheesy cheesy
Poco, I wonder the kind of home training some of these girls had because there is a kind of home training you will receive, even when you try to act the fool that training will kick in and not allow you to carry through with the 'tomfoolehry', as Nnari Ishilove will say.
Re: Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party by Ishilove: 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
stieyven:

You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Bros abeg loud it. All these children of perdition that abound

1 Like

Re: Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party by ebuclassic18(m): 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
after cubana mum burial every other party looks like inter house sports to me
Re: Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party by Coded78: 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice.. .
Damnnn...

You can climb them anyday anytime twice on Monday

Hahaha ���� have you gotten them before
Re: Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party by Engraced80(f): 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
Aidejay:
see wetin those ones wear go person birthday party.
The thing tire me.
Under wear turned on-top wear. Crazy fellas.
Re: Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
temitope27:

You mean "Luchy" enter her DM ask her for her account number and depending on how much you drop - she go give you her whatsapp number

You fit take di matter over from there wink
Re: Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
temitope27:

Na everything you dey chop till you chop the one wey go kill you.

Mr. Chop chop undecided
Re: Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party by JayB11(m): 12:06am On Jul 20, 2021
tillaman:
yeah this lil girl

Hahahahahahaha!!! You are a rich dude i see...
Re: Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party by GThunder: 7:28am On Jul 20, 2021
Oloshoooooooooo
Re: Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party by Lovelyn451(f): 7:44am On Jul 20, 2021
Awwwn...she's got beautiful daughters
Re: Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party by ofiko123(m): 8:05am On Jul 20, 2021
Happy birthday to cha-cha eke..
Re: Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party by temitope27(m): 8:20am On Jul 20, 2021
Citygal:

Na everything you dey chop till you chop the one wey go kill you.

Mr. Chop chop undecided
one man food is anoda man poison, na my food it may be ur poison grin
Re: Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party by temitope27(m): 8:21am On Jul 20, 2021
stieyven:

it will always be late for , crazy man
Re: Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party by temitope27(m): 8:22am On Jul 20, 2021
mechanics:
bad mind.
wetin be ur problem
Re: Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party by mechanics(m): 8:52am On Jul 20, 2021
temitope27:
wetin be ur problem
, hmmmm, I don't have any problem.
Re: Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party by Glamouzpeter(f): 9:03am On Jul 20, 2021
How can someone wear this kind of dress to someone's birthday for crying out loud, something that I meant to be worn at home
Re: Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party by Telldem1(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
Oduge ekpe..
Re: Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party by descarado: 9:02am On Jul 21, 2021
pocohantas:

It's even better she wear buba and gele.
She thought its night club.
Mtcheew.

Very few naija celebs have good fashion sense. The rest are simply mgbeke forming aji

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" / Esther Audu And Philip Ojire Pre-wedding Photos / Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.