Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

How And How Much Do You Sell Your Catfish? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How And How Much Do You Sell Your Catfish? (289 Views)

How To Grow Your Catfish Bigger And Faster / How To Make Your Catfish Get To 2kg In 3 Months / How To Make Your Catfish To Grow Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How And How Much Do You Sell Your Catfish? by anozeanoze: 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
Please house, i want to go into sales of catfish. Someone should assist me. I dont have any experience.
Re: How And How Much Do You Sell Your Catfish? by Joygift3666: 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
Selling dry or raw?
Re: How And How Much Do You Sell Your Catfish? by Mide3367: 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
anozeanoze:
Please house, i want to go into sales of catfish. Someone should assist me. I dont have any experience.
better go learn from the market women directly and get more enlightened
Re: How And How Much Do You Sell Your Catfish? by Fish4wealth: 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
As much as I love the comment above me "learning"...this is very key..and sadly that learning is missing in the catfish farming industry. Many newbies simply wants to get as much info online hoping it's comparable to practical learning...
Howbeit, I will not second learning from the market women cos they are the major sales challenge of many catfish farmers.

What you need to know...
*How do to they buy catfish....in kg or unit?
*How/where can you get regular supply..??
* How do they transport live catfish..??
*How can you manage them during sales and those not sold
*Who will be your own buyers??
*How would you sell?
*What sales outlet are you adopting??

These and many more are vital questions you need to get practical answers on....

Best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Eat Orange Flesh Potatoes / . / Do You Know That Camel Milk Cure More Than A 100 Diseases?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.