Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Dont Pay Money To Muojeke David Chibuike For Amazon Or Google Ads Tutorial. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dont Pay Money To Muojeke David Chibuike For Amazon Or Google Ads Tutorial. (1308 Views)

Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ / Why Chibuike Was Killed By Chinese Men In The Philippines . Case Update / Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Pay Money To Muojeke David Chibuike For Amazon Or Google Ads Tutorial. by KennyCode: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!!

Don't send money to this Account. The guy is a big SCAM.

His bank account details are

Muojeke David Chibuike

Kuda Micro Finance Bank

Muojeke David Chibuike

Access bank plc

Kindly find the attached for evidence of his scam.

Don't fall victim to this fraudster. Be warned.

Re: Dont Pay Money To Muojeke David Chibuike For Amazon Or Google Ads Tutorial. by Jonce: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2021
I concur with this, he scammed me of 10k, and has refused to reply me, AVOID DAVID MUOJEKE, he is a SCAMMER.
Re: Dont Pay Money To Muojeke David Chibuike For Amazon Or Google Ads Tutorial. by AllforGod09: 11:58am On Oct 25, 2021
OMG, he scammed me just now, I saw his video from youtube.
Re: Dont Pay Money To Muojeke David Chibuike For Amazon Or Google Ads Tutorial. by Freelancer2020(m): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
KennyCode:
Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!!

Don't send money to this Account. The guy is a big SCAM.

His bank account details are

Muojeke David Chibuike

Kuda Micro Finance Bank

Muojeke David Chibuike

Access bank plc

Kindly find the attached for evidence of his scam.

Don't fall victim to this fraudster. Be warned.

I saw his video on youtube, he was teaching about google admob, and told people to talk to him on watsapp for source code, in-shot, he scammed me 10k just now, I saw your post when I'm searching for his name online, I don't even know what to do, I'm currently broke and I even borrow 2k to pay him

but I know very well his life will become miserable.
Re: Dont Pay Money To Muojeke David Chibuike For Amazon Or Google Ads Tutorial. by Felomighty: 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
The guy scammed me of 10k yesterday.

And I've told him the truth. He won't live to enjoy his ill gotten wealth.

He will leave everything behind at a young age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Pay Money To Muojeke David Chibuike For Amazon Or Google Ads Tutorial. by jeff1993: 7:04am On Jan 16, 2022
I have this guy on my chatlist too .... I would have paid 12k to him but I was broke .... Thank God I didn't .... Am just seeing this post now !!!!

So many many scammers out there ....

Can't someone teach somebody how to make money digitally without scamming in this out age ehn?? .... Everything is all about scamming .... Am just tired .... Since last year I have been asking for anybody to teach me but since I got no reply
Re: Dont Pay Money To Muojeke David Chibuike For Amazon Or Google Ads Tutorial. by Cerebellum: 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
Freelancer2020:

I saw his video on youtube, he was teaching about google admob, and told people to talk to him on watsapp for source code, in-shot, he scammed me 10k just now, I saw your post when I'm searching for his name online, I don't even know what to do, I'm currently broke and I even borrow 2k to pay him, I'm doing everything to hold tears

You loose guard them maga you...

You be mumu
Re: Dont Pay Money To Muojeke David Chibuike For Amazon Or Google Ads Tutorial. by Prince500(m): 5:31am On Jan 17, 2022
We know fit show empathy to pple 4 dis country u sound like a scammer angry
Re: Dont Pay Money To Muojeke David Chibuike For Amazon Or Google Ads Tutorial. by Boogyman557: 6:05am On Jan 17, 2022
Holly Gram cool

All of UNA we dem SCAM

All of UNA be MUMU!

Na to use my old KALA take BLAST una left legs to CORRECT una BRAIN

At dis time in dis useless CUNTREE

Una still de SEND RUBBERZ 4 PESIN way Una see on MEDIA

Na wen Una 1 GET SENSE 4 dis useless CUNTREE

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Dont Pay Money To Muojeke David Chibuike For Amazon Or Google Ads Tutorial. by Torg77: 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
Freelancer2020:

I saw his video on youtube, he was teaching about google admob, and told people to talk to him on watsapp for source code, in-shot, he scammed me 10k just now, I saw your post when I'm searching for his name online, I don't even know what to do, I'm currently broke and I even borrow 2k to pay him, I'm doing everything to hold tears

is the admob thing lucrative ??
Re: Dont Pay Money To Muojeke David Chibuike For Amazon Or Google Ads Tutorial. by flesxy: 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
he just scammed me now of 10k,
he will never reply you back of your message,
he is also an accomplice to bx66 too, where he scammed over 100 people in his whatsapp and telegram,
he has locked his telegram group page, removed people from his whatsapp group so that people can't chat to expose his fraudulent act.
Re: Dont Pay Money To Muojeke David Chibuike For Amazon Or Google Ads Tutorial. by courage9(m): 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
The average Nigerian youth now is a criminal, all thanks to the present government..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Handbag: Police Summons Atiku’s Wife Over Abuse Of Orderly { Pictures } / Other Asian Countries Consider Banning Africans Like The UAE / Dpo Rapes About-to-wed Lady To Death In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.