Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,451 members, 7,958,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

Breaking: Herdsmen storm Governor Ortom's village kill many! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Herdsmen storm Governor Ortom's village kill many! (1249 Views)

27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony / Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm / Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Herdsmen storm Governor Ortom's village kill many! by DefHQ: 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
Suspected Herdsmen have Killed Orphaned University Student and several Others In Benue
19/07/2021.

It was learnt that the student was killed alongside other residents of Tom-ayin, a community that is a few kilometres away from Gbajimba, the hometown of Governor Samuel Ortom.

Toryila was said to be have engaged in farming to offset his school expenses as he had lost both his parents.

It was also learnt that the deceased recently took his semester examination, Daily Post reports.

Benue State has been experiencing deadly attacks by suspected herdsmen, with the state government saying it was being pressurised to repeal its Anti-Open Grazing Law and allow free movement of cattle for grazing on farms and others areas in the state.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/07/19/suspected-herdsmen-kill-orphaned-university-student-others-benue

Re: Breaking: Herdsmen storm Governor Ortom's village kill many! by KillMNKnow(f): 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
May God bless and comfort them and their family during this difficult period; please accept our sincere condolences.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Herdsmen storm Governor Ortom's village kill many! by KillIgbohoNOW(f): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
Sunday Igboho is in Benue state!
I repeat, Sunday Igboho is in Benue state!!!

Apprehend the terrorist immediately! Is this how Oduduwa nation will operate?
Re: Breaking: Herdsmen storm Governor Ortom's village kill many! by daomi(m): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
G
Re: Breaking: Herdsmen storm Governor Ortom's village kill many! by Machinegun91(m): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
God when are you going to turn the captivity of these evil animals called fulani?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Herdsmen storm Governor Ortom's village kill many! by Penguin2: 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
Northern business.

Sorry, Ortom
Re: Breaking: Herdsmen storm Governor Ortom's village kill many! by GodHatesBigots(m): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Misleading headline

Lmao grin

Are you a nice person in real life ?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Herdsmen storm Governor Ortom's village kill many! by EMAXIM(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
Benue indigenes, you guys should wake up already, else, you guys won't have anywhere to call village.

My heart goes out to the family of the dead ones.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Herdsmen storm Governor Ortom's village kill many! by Tranquillity360: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
One North.
Re: Breaking: Herdsmen storm Governor Ortom's village kill many! by SmartPolician: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
With the way the herders are killing people in Benue State, you would think it's only Ortom and his deputy are the people left in the state. undecided
Re: Breaking: Herdsmen storm Governor Ortom's village kill many! by ablejesus26(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillIgbohoNOW:

You used 2monikas to write rubbish?.
Is it Igboho that killed the people?
Re: Breaking: Herdsmen storm Governor Ortom's village kill many! by Arda1000(m): 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
Las las the time wey eye go open people wey Dey against Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Ignoho na when herdsmen take over their village and kill their loved ones,relax y’all collecting 30k that time is near
Re: Breaking: Herdsmen storm Governor Ortom's village kill many! by BKayy: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
After Nzeogwu did the Coup to prevent this, TIV people follow Fulani and Afonjas dey shout "Igbo coup" up and down. They even participated in pogrom and some people want me to type RIP? Mbanụ, no peace for the Wicked.
If you interrupt karma, it will visit ipu
So Fulani, make una dey kill dey go.
We wish you people more success in your endeavour
Re: Breaking: Herdsmen storm Governor Ortom's village kill many! by Tinubuadvocate: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
That's not good at all. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Breaking: Herdsmen storm Governor Ortom's village kill many! by FarahAideed: 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
Herdsmen pained just because he asked Buhari to give his state 100 billion
Re: Breaking: Herdsmen storm Governor Ortom's village kill many! by Officialgarri: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
What a useless Governor

I don't know what the middle-belt has done to God that he decided to punish them with Yahaya Bello and Ortom.

Worst is, you would still see Ortom pushing the blame on the president when it's obvious that he is clueless about the security architecture of his own state.
You can move around with a host of mobile police, you can guard your homes with host of army and mobile police men.
You have the airforce base right there in your state.
You control the security of your state, yet killers are invading your community and he can't bury his head in shame
Re: Breaking: Herdsmen storm Governor Ortom's village kill many! by Supan(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
ObadiahMal:

Let me make some revelations because some of us also have our own intelligence networks. I have met with some of the bandits, we have met with some of their high commanders. One or two who have repented. They have sat down with us, not once, not twice.

They told us that one of the northern governors is the commander of Boko Haram in Nigeria. Boko Haram and the Bandits are one and the same thing. They have a sophisticated network. during this lockdown their Planes were moving up and down as though there was no lock down. Moving ammunition, money, logistics and distributing them in different part of the country. They are already in the south. In the rain forest of the south. They are everywhere. They told us that when they finish this rural killings, they will move to phase 2.

In the Phase 2, they will go into the urban cities, going from house to house killing prominent people. I can tell you, this is the game plan. By 2022, they want to start a civil war in Nigeria. Don't joke with what I am saying you. I have a PHD from Oxford university. I am a central banker, we don't talk nonsense. So don't joke with what I am telling you. --- Obadiah Mailafia
We know their game plan
Re: Breaking: Herdsmen storm Governor Ortom's village kill many! by temitope27(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
Lobatan
Re: Breaking: Herdsmen storm Governor Ortom's village kill many! by Fweshest3: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillIgbohoNOW:

May God punish you...
Re: Breaking: Herdsmen storm Governor Ortom's village kill many! by BanevsJoker(m): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
ablejesus26:

Have you considered ignoring him? Stop making him feel important by replying his rubbish comments.
Re: Breaking: Herdsmen storm Governor Ortom's village kill many! by fourboys: 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
embarassed
Re: Breaking: Herdsmen storm Governor Ortom's village kill many! by demmie1: 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
ablejesus26:

You dey mind am? Fulani people no get sense
Re: Breaking: Herdsmen storm Governor Ortom's village kill many! by InaNla(f): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
[s]
KillIgbohoNOW:

[/s]

Terrorist!
Re: Breaking: Herdsmen storm Governor Ortom's village kill many! by Guestlander: 2:53am On Jul 20, 2021
KillMNKnow:
May God bless and comfort them and their family during this difficult period; please accept our sincere condolences.

Really? Crocodile tears? One day monkey go go market but to return na im go be big problem.

(1) (Reply)

For How Long Will Niger Delta Continue To Sleep And Be Cheated? / Pray For Southern Kaduna Buhari Is Killing Them / Lekki Shooting: DJ Switch To Speak At US Conference .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.