Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,079 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

How Often Should You Send Mails To Your Email Subscribers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Often Should You Send Mails To Your Email Subscribers (128 Views)

5 Ways To Nurture Your New Email Subscribers / What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account / 20,000 Email Subscribers Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Often Should You Send Mails To Your Email Subscribers by Timo01(m): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
Email marketing is very effective if you do it right. A lot of people have this question: How often do I send mails to my subscribers?

Sending emails to your subscribers is comparable to eating food. If you send too frequent like twice everyday you are going to clug the inbox of your subscribers and they will not like it and probably unsubscribe.

If it takes too long like a month or two months before you send mails they are going to forget your name. Next time they see your mail they might forget that they actually subscribed to your email list.

So the bottom line is to be moderate.

Don't over-send like you are desperate.

And don't give too wide gap so that they will not forget you and your name. They need to receive values consistently that was why they subscribed in the first place, otherwise, if they see someone who can give them that value, they are going to unsubscribe from yours.

Sending 2 to 3,or 4 emails in a week is not bad if your emails is valuable.

I will show you 3 ways you can make your email interactive in my next mail.

Ensure you are inside so you don't miss it.

[Get inside here][/http://eepurl.com/g-z479]

(1) (Reply)

IFMA Nigeria Partners LSDPC To Train Artisans Within The Built Environment / Green Dot Fund Available / NNPC Records Petroleum Product Sale Of ₦234.63bn In March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.