Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

How To Create A Google People Card: Get Found On Google Search Result - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Create A Google People Card: Get Found On Google Search Result (421 Views)

Link Building Techniques That Will Take Your Website To The Top Of Search Result / See What I Found On Google! Nairalanders Have Finished Me Ooooohhhh (photos) / Simple Way To Delete Your Google Search History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Google People Card: Get Found On Google Search Result by OneDigitalDude: 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
The people card is a virtual card that allows you to showcase your portfolio, business, passion when people search for you on Google.

The people card is an easy way to get found on Google Search. It allows you to create your online presence on Google Search.
With this, people can discover you online and see what you do without you having to create a website

Google released this feature in Africa in just Nigeria, Kenya and South Africa last year. It was released in India before then.

The people card is different from Google My Business.
While Google My Business allows you to create a business profile and list your business on Search, the people card allows you to create your own profile or portfolio on Google Search.

Watch video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w9qaOmM2vo&t=19s

You can only create one google card per google account and you need your phone number to verify

What you need to create a People Card?
An Android phone or tablet, or an iPhone or iPad
A mobile browser or the Google Search app
A personal Google Account
Web & App Activity turned on

Important: This feature is available in India, Kenya, Nigeria, and South Africa, for users that have their set language to English. This feature isn't available yet on desktop.

(1) (Reply)

Mood Status Video / ENDEAVOR Holds 3rd Annual ‘scaleup Entrepreneurship Summit’ Today / How Can I Safely Send Money To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.