Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment (48044 Views)

Seven-Up Bottling Company Opens Portal for APRIL 2020 Recruitment / Seven-Up Bottling Company Graduate Recruitment 2020 27th March / SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment by ihechiprince(m): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
frekej:
Had my virtual interview last week for cip technician, aba plant.
Please I hope they pay well at least for a start.
Please how did you join the interview,the Microsoft teams link sent to me is not working,i have an interview now thurs 30th... I'm still unable to login
Re: Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment by Guynexttdoor: 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
ihechiprince:

Please how did you join the interview,the Microsoft teams link sent to me is not working,i have an interview now thurs 30th... I'm still unable to login
download the micro soft team app first, register first.
Re: Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment by ihechiprince(m): 7:30am On Oct 01, 2021
Guynexttdoor:
download the micro soft team app first, register first.
i did that,when i click to join it keeps showing switching and won't open or join the meeting,i even copied the link and paste it in the teams search button it couldn't detect it,even on browser it didn't open.. I've sent mail to the HR
Re: Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment by Guynexttdoor: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2021
ihechiprince:

i did that,when i click to join it keeps showing switching and won't open or join the meeting,i even copied the link and paste it in the teams search button it couldn't detect it,even on browser it didn't open.. I've sent mail to the HR
you would have opened the link before now and see how it works, i tried mine countless time before the real date to avoid network or app difficulties.

2 Likes

Re: Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment by t4real19(m): 11:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
Has anyone been called in Aba location?
I also took the interview, till now no feedback
Re: Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment by Guynexttdoor: 1:19am On Oct 02, 2021
t4real19:
Has anyone been called in Aba location?
I also took the interview, till now no feedback
since when? And what is the job you applied for?
Re: Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment by t4real19(m): 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
Since 22nd last month.
I applied for Palletizer technician.

2 Likes

Re: Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment by Guynexttdoor: 9:10am On Oct 03, 2021
t4real19:
Since 22nd last month.
i guess interviews re still ongoing untilll maybe next week.

1 Like

Re: Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment by frekej: 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
t4real19:
Since 22nd last month.

I guess interviews are still ongoing...
Let's continue to wait patiently.
Re: Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment by Guynexttdoor: 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
frekej:

The questions I was asked aside from the hr generic questions were based on the role I applied for and also the recent salary I am collecting.

I want to know how much they might pay after tax and other deductions.
Basic net pay plus allowances, please someone can help.
do you know about the role you applied for?
i thought the job is a trainee job and not experience.

1 Like

Re: Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment by frekej: 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
Guynexttdoor:
do you know about the role you applied for?
i thought the job is a trainee job and not experience.

Nope... I don't know about the role but I researched about it.
Re: Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment by frekej: 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
Please guys any update?
Has anybody gotten appointment letter and yet?
Re: Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment by Alibuking001: 10:55am On Oct 08, 2021
Good morning everyone. Please is there any update. Has anyone got employment letter yet.
I got their feedback message on 5th Oct that I passed their virtual interview and a form was emailed to me to fill, which I did; expected salary was asked, and I filled 100-180k and when I wish to resume work. However, I have not heard from them since that 5th.
Hope all is well.

1 Like

Re: Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment by viosky(m): 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
Alibuking001:
Good morning everyone. Please is there any update. Has anyone got employment letter yet.
I got their feedback message on 5th Oct that I passed their virtual interview and a form was emailed to me to fill, which I did; expected salary was asked, and I filled 100-180k and when I wish to resume work. However, I have not heard from them since that 5th.
Hope all is well.

For which position
Re: Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment by nkasi070(m): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
What's there basic salary?
Re: Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment by Guynexttdoor: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
Alibuking001:
Hope all is well.
please has it been a week you did your virtual interview?
Re: Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment by Alibuking001: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
Guynexttdoor:
please has it been a week you did your virtual interview?
Yes, exactly a week today, 30th of last month being Friday.
Re: Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment by Guynexttdoor: 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
Alibuking001:

Yes, exactly a week today, 30th of last month being Friday.
ok which location and position?
Re: Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment by Alibuking001: 8:07am On Oct 09, 2021
Guynexttdoor:
ok which location and position?
Enugu, mould Technician position
Re: Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment by frekej: 2:07am On Oct 12, 2021
Guys please any update so far?

Those that have been called what's the payment like ?

Also is there employees management plan like hmo, 13th month, leave and training?
Re: Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment by Guynexttdoor: 11:04am On Oct 12, 2021
Nothing for now bro sad
Re: Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment by Alibuking001: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2021
Good evening guys, any update. I got their email on Friday that I should provide payslip and offer letter from my previous employer, but I do not have all those things that they asked of; because I worked as an adhoc staff in of the university in the south and as an adhoc staff I was not in the payroll of the school.
Though I have replied the email but I have not gotten any feedback.
Re: Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment by Akalia(m): 8:04am On Oct 13, 2021
Alibuking001:
Good evening guys, any update. I got their email on Friday that I should provide payslip and offer letter from my previous employer, but I do not have all those things that they asked of; because I worked as an adhoc staff in of the university in the south and as an adhoc staff I was not in the payroll of the school.
Though I have replied the email but I have not gotten any feedback.
You should have the offer letter to tender. As for the payslip inquire of SBC if you can provide bank statements detailing the order of your salary payment?
Re: Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment by Guynexttdoor: 9:56am On Oct 13, 2021
Akalia:
You should have the offer letter to tender. As for the payslip inquire of SBC if you can provide bank statements detailing the order of your salary payment?
How can a company that want to hire you require for ur previous payslip, omo dem no serious at all.. Is even unlawful to ask for your previous salary by recruiters.

1 Like

Re: Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment by Akalia(m): 10:22am On Oct 13, 2021
Guynexttdoor:

How can a company that want to hire you require for ur previous payslip, omo dem no serious at all.. Is even unlawful to ask for your previous salary by recruiters.
You don see am na.
Re: Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment by frekej: 8:22am On Oct 15, 2021
Please any update so far?
Re: Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment by Alibuking001: 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
frekej:
Please any update so far?
Good evening guys, I got their call yesterday that I should go to their branch and pick medical letter and go for pre-employment medical.
I have done the medical today in the hospital they referred to me.
Waiting for resumption.

4 Likes

Re: Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment by frekej: 1:43am On Oct 18, 2021
Alibuking001:

Good evening guys, I got their call yesterday that I should go to their branch and pick medical letter and go for pre-employment medical.
I have done the medical today in the hospital they referred to me.
Waiting for resumption.
Congrats dear.... We are still hopeful

2 Likes

Re: Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment by Random88(m): 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
★The role you applied for will determine the questions to be asked on your virtual interview.
★Requesting fine documents varies by company.
★Guessing isn't enough, but young experience is a plus
★You specifying on salary figure isn't a wise one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fortune Careers Limited / Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) / Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.