Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients (45050 Views)

Maduka Rescues Girl With SARS Stray Bullet And Amputation In Hospital / Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) / Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Commentor: 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
Safemoon:

This the one in his village

I repeat such an edifice cannot have such terrible interior as depicted in the photos.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Aritraco(m): 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
Commentor:
I thought the hospital was like the one in Vegas.

Be reasonable for once.
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by MediMedi(m): 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
See the drug unit in the last picture

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by frankmoney(m): 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
Seems like a good man
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Commentor: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
Aritraco:

Be reasonable for once.

I'm being reasonable.

Would have been better the title read "Community Health Centre".

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by andepower: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nigerian political space wouldn't allow this guy the opportunity to win. I want to be disproved sha
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Starzo: 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
but our dream will be fulfilled.
I will marry you and you'll give me ejima 6 kiss
and you're using a female moniker...smh
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by kapelvej: 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
Rugaria:

No, it's like the one you built at your hometown..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by kapelvej: 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
Emmypure:
The have deceived this 70 years old man, now he is wandering like a ghost in anambra confused
grin grin grin grin grin grin nor let ghosts slap you ohhhhh
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
Commentor:

.... Just hear your Senseless self undecided
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Kennydoc(m): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
Commentor:

That skyscraper one is different. It has not been opened yet. It will definitely be a multispecialty hospital and will be a referral centre

Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by 9jaPromo(f): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
cheesy

Ada m

I love you sooo much
Na so e dey take start oooo
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by lakesider(m): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
That's how buggers will chop this man s money until he looses
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by berrystunn(m): 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Nice one. Heart of gold.

More these should be replicated by men of his stature.

Obi Cubana, Akin Alabi etc should build hospitals too instead of lavishing...

Guy go and Use the little you have , give them to begers around you.

Before you can advise Obi cubana how to spend his money.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by engrchykae(m): 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
but our dream will be fulfilled.

I will marry you and you'll give me ejima 6 kiss
you are supposed to be a woman,your gender is female in your naira land account.
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Princeton92(m): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
I thought same too N for a second I wondered if na teaching hospital e go...

Commentor:

Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by dongc(m): 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
aniomadei1975:

What is Maduka still waiting for before he joins another party to reclaim his mandate. He has a very bright chance now.

That play is already planned...he would join AA and take over from alexreport...you can see him in the picture here...lol
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by CSTRR: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
That hospital is poor.
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Muonanu: 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
Exambiro.com.ng
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by alexvic12: 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
Great man doing great stuff!
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by gazza07(m): 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
Show us hospital in your papa village and what it looks like, I'd like to check something
Commentor:

Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Comingsoon212: 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
Banmeallday:
Good gesture but they will never allow meaningful people to become governors. They dont want the status quo to change
even me don’t want him to be a governor … he’s not fit .. except he joins APC
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Topmaike007(m): 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
cheesy

Ada m

I love you sooo much
aruu, bia are you a lesbian?

Adadike biko leave this girl alone oo

My Adadike how are you doing I hope you have return back to the east
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Rugaria: 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
adadike:
cheesy akuko Mike ejeagha. Ibialu nlawu

Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
Commentor:

That can only be our conclusion.

Let's hope so.
Monitoring spirits that can't achieve 1/1000th of the man"s fit till thy kingdom come.
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by 8stargeneral: 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Nice one. Heart of gold.

U need to examine ur brain,people obi cubana has changed their lives to good is times ten of that hospital,HW many people u put smiles on their face in ur own little way.
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by nextstep(m): 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
Commentor:

You're probably thinking of the medical research center.

This is one of many small community hospitals/clinics he's built, apart from the recent center.
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Commentor: 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
nextstep:

You're probably thinking of the medical research center.

This is one of many small community hospitals/clinics he's built, apart from the recent center.

You know the heading doesn't say so.
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by BigBashiru: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
Banmeallday:
Good gesture but they will never allow meaningful people to become governors. They dont want the status quo to change

sad but true....lets hope he becomes Governor....
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Eleken: 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Nice one. Heart of gold.

.. sense far from you
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Loyalty2z(m): 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
[b][/b]
seborrhic:

I am amazed.
Even the pharmacy is more like the dispensary of a local government primary health centre.
Which one did your father build

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

30 Herbal Medicine Hawkers In Kano Arrested For Using Vulgar Words For Advert / 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! / 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.