Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,647 members, 7,861,991 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

So Sad: Tiwa Savage Loses Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So Sad: Tiwa Savage Loses Father (424 Views)

Jamal Adebayo "Isbae U" Loses father / Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape / So Sad: Tiwa Savage Soak In Tears As She Loss Her Father To Chronic Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Sad: Tiwa Savage Loses Father by Cuterboy(m): 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
Nigerian singer and songwriter, Tiwa Savage lost her dad in the early hours of today July 19th, 2021.

The singer and mother of one posted the sad news of the passing of her father by sharing a closeup picture of herself and her dad and captioned it as below;

Read more: https://9jabeat.com/so-sad-tiwa-savage-loses-dad/

(1) (Reply)

MC Galaxy Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Want As Future Wife / Obi Cubana Took My Woman / My Pastor Married My Wife! Man Cries Out On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.