Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,316 members, 7,860,764 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Internet Portal Development - Join Us - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Internet Portal Development - Join Us (916 Views)

Heard Of This New Importation Portal That Sells In RMB Cheaper Than Aliexpress / My Bitter Experience With Registering A Business Name With CAC Online Portal / How To Order For Goods And Pay Online With Nigerian Bank Issued Credit Card Through Pay Pal Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Portal Development - Join Us by sirwhite2(m): 5:28pm On May 12, 2011
Hello,

We are developing the biggest engaging internet portal ever created in Nigeria for humanity, We need professionals in all fields to share their opinion and suggestions here, for improvement of the project,

please kindly drop your contact number and area you specialize in, and then your suggestions,
Re: Internet Portal Development - Join Us by patorini(m): 12:48am On May 14, 2011
08033198587, patorini@gmail.com
Networking
Re: Internet Portal Development - Join Us by yagbaboy1(m): 12:03am On May 19, 2011
Hilary .T.Y, blogging and Article writings. 08065967994
Re: Internet Portal Development - Join Us by 2dmax(m): 6:35am On May 20, 2011
maxndianaefo@yahoo.com
max ndianaefo
enteprenuer
Re: Internet Portal Development - Join Us by cvibe: 12:08pm On May 26, 2011
@poster,

Read something like this on here couple of years back didn't come to fruition.
Re: Internet Portal Development - Join Us by kareality(m): 2:00pm On May 26, 2011
Network Administrator & Depot Technician
realitykonsult@yahoo.com
Re: Internet Portal Development - Join Us by BizNigeria: 8:43pm On May 29, 2011
When you say internet portal, what exactly do you mean? Any specifics? What's the focus of the portal?
Re: Internet Portal Development - Join Us by sirwhite2(m): 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2011
Thank you so much for your responses,

Like i did mention before, this portal will be the biggest in Nigeria Which is totally not bent on profit generation but for the interest of everyone and for humanity,

We want to help people solve problems in all areas of life, that is why we want opinions from everyone,

Keep the suggestions coming,
Re: Internet Portal Development - Join Us by gentl(m): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2011
ok let get started then,
graphic designer and programmer,
Re: Internet Portal Development - Join Us by oragram44: 9:02am On Jun 06, 2011
well as a webdesigner for two years and lots of experience i'll suggest you come out with wat u have now and futher modificaton will be done as time goes on.facebook was not built in a day even its still undergoin modification everyday.

Generally try to make the site attractive with lovely flash effect and images.

also lets know wat its for so we can give u futher advice.

dele 4rm realtekweb
Re: Internet Portal Development - Join Us by sirwhite2(m): 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2011
@ Dele; Thanks for your contribution, but it is important we collect these information for the perfection of the first stage of many. our developers consider it necessary to work with the mind of people who will use this portal.
Re: Internet Portal Development - Join Us by feedel(m): 8:13am On Jun 10, 2011
Fidelis, blog website developement

f.c.meles@shoppinlink.net, info@waterworld-logistics.com
www.shoppinlink.net
www.waterworld-logistics.com
Re: Internet Portal Development - Join Us by sirwhite2(m): 10:00am On Jun 14, 2011
Health professionals are welcome to give their opinion and contribution on how we can integrate health management systems.

Please don't forget to leave your contact details or mail your suggestions to info@udowhitesolutions.com

Regards,
Re: Internet Portal Development - Join Us by cmonek(m): 9:43am On Jun 17, 2011
Hello,I am a human physiologist by profession and I will love to be part of the medical person-eels to give out vital suggestions that are to be of vital importance to this great idea. email me at sommylulusdawn@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

End Of The Line For Multi-links - Visafone Backout / What Should I Do: Road Transport Union Besieged My Registered Transport Biz / Kerosene Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.