Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it (49312 Views)

CBN Sets N50,000 As Daily Limit On Contactless Payments / How To Start Your Own Whatsapp Tv And Make At Least N200,000 Per Month / Earning At Least $400 Uploading Just Funny Videos To Topbuzz (tutorial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by Coolis: 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
They will come out and claim to be making all the money on the internet and that they want to assist you to make some for yourself, then you take them serious and gullibly follow them from nairaland to their online space and the next thing you reading from them is how the course material cost #10k but it has been slashed to $5k. If you have been making all the money you claimed, you will genuinely help people without asking for anything in return but since your claims are false, you are quick to demand for money. I can't be scammed.

23 Likes

Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by undisputed12(m): 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
Yeah... That's for most banks. There's a bank that has $600 daily limit and two others $1400 and $1000 respectively. Information is key.
Asapxchange:
It is the CBN $ limit that is really the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by undisputed12(m): 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
Paid Sir...
dabolaji:
Thanks for the info however WhatsApp class paid or free?
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by undisputed12(m): 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
Information is Key!

Coolis:
They will come out and claim to be making all the money on the internet and that they want to assist you to make some for yourself, then you take them serious and gullibly follow them from nairaland to their online space and the next thing you reading from them is how the course material cost #10k but it has been slashed to $5k. If you have been making all the money you claimed, you will genuinely help people without asking for anything in return but since your claims are false, you are quick to demand for money. I can't be scammed.

1 Like

Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by rainnaira(f): 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
You don't even want to think twice about this. I have been into Arbitrage for close to one year now. I have been feasting ever since even as a student grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by undisputed12(m): 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
rainnaira:
You don't even want to think twice about this. I have been into Arbitrage for close to one year now. I have been feasting ever since even as a student grin grin grin
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by undisputed12(m): 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
72 Persons Can't lie. Our Arbitrage community has been existing since January 2021 and we've learnt lots of strategies. Tried lots of updates and it has been an amazing ride!

Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by dabolaji: 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
undisputed12:
72 Persons Can't lie. Our Arbitrage community has been existing since January 2021 and we've learnt lots of strategies. Tried lots of updates and it has been an amazing ride!

If this is the case all U have to do is explain what paid class entails, oga craft your ad well n U be suprise how the group will sky rocket
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by undisputed12(m): 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
Thanks for the suggestion man. Those who contact me on WhatsApp normally get the load down. Might drop it here soon.

Opportunities abound
dabolaji:

If this is the case all U have to do is explain what paid class entails, oga craft your ad well n U be suprise how the group will sky rocket
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by dailydolar(m): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
This is a goldmine don't even sleep on it
Thanks for revealing this information to us
undisputed12:
Platforms to Use

There are a lot of platforms available for Arbitrage opportunities. Some need an ID for verification while some don't.

Here are the platforms available now

1. Crypto.com
2. Transfer wise
3. Eversend
4. Chipper cash
5. Advance Cash
6. Binance
7. Mercuryo

Each of these platforms have various ways to maximize Arbitrage opportunities.

The next step will be about the cards you can use now
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by undisputed12(m): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
One thing I've learnt about Arbitrage is that, there are opportunities everywhere and two things will determine your success

1. A vibrant community and
2. An eye for opportunities within you

If you have number 1, you're covered. Because new updates will always drop for you to make money.

Information is key!!
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by dailydolar(m): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
You should have told your lecturers to teach your for free now why you dey pay dem ?why do you buy books of best sellers just try ignorance if education is expensive
Coolis:

3 Likes

Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by Coolis: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
Okay, let's say you are right. You do the buying and selling with your money just like the bureau de change buy and sell dollar. My question now is, will someone's success in another country or state reduce your daily profit because you show them how to do the buying and selling with their money? Must you collect money from people first before assisting them? There are still selfless/philanthropists out there that impacting knowledge, helping people and showing them the to success without collecting a dime.

co author=rainnaira post=103907103]You don't even want to think twice about this. I have been into Arbitrage for close to one year now. I have been feasting ever since even as a student grin grin grin[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by undisputed12(m): 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
You tagged someone else's post. Nevertheless, I'm sure you have some ground breaking information or skill. Please and please go out there and be selfless. Stop whining here.

Thanks for your time sir... Those who value the information are already taking action. We'd drop testimonies here soon

Coolis:
Okay, let's say you are right. You do the buying and selling with your money just like the bureau de change buy and sell dollar. My question now is, will someone's success in another country or state reduce your daily profit because you show them how to do the buying and selling with their money? Must you collect money from people first before assisting them? There are still selfless/philanthropists out there that impacting knowledge, helping people and showing them the to success without collecting a dime.

co author=rainnaira post=103907103]You don't even want to think twice about this. I have been into Arbitrage for close to one year now. I have been feasting ever since even as a student grin grin grin
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by pryme(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
rainnaira:

Nice to hear,
Which Bank Cards do you use?
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by undisputed12(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
I've listed some of the cards above and there are more.
pryme:

Nice to hear,
Which Bank Cards do you use?
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by undisputed12(m): 7:12am On Jul 21, 2021
A beautiful morning to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by undisputed12(m): 8:44am On Jul 21, 2021
The numbers don't lie. See what our group members are earning.

Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by undisputed12(m): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2021
Having knowledge about Arbitrage is a life long opportunity. You get to make money at every point. No stress

Started in July 2020 and since then I've not stopped, because it's something I've known thee knowledge doesn't go away, the tricks are always there and I have a solid community.
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by undisputed12(m): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
undisputed12:
WHAT IS ARBITRAGE?

In economics and finance, arbitrage is the practice of taking advantage of a price difference between two or more markets: striking a combination of matching deals that capitalize upon the imbalance, the profit being the difference between the market prices at which the unit is traded.
Another way to see it is, as the purchase and sale of an asset in order to profit from a difference in the asset's price between markets.

It is a trade that profits by exploiting the price differences of identical or similar financial instruments in different markets or in different forms.

An example of arbitrage is:
I bought dollar at 450 naira per one dollar at Oshodi market
Then I'll sell that dollar at the rate of 500 naira per one at Alaba market
That's one of the things we'll be teaching you.

MUST READ!!

How You Can Make At Least N100,000 Per Month With Arbitrage

Please after reading this. You can still go through the thread, I'm sure you would love to partake in this wonderful opportunity of earning from Arbitrage.

It has been a wonderful opportunity for me and I implore you to take it serious too.

To make sure I'm able to teach this opportunity effectively, I've organised a seminar to share this live long opportunity.

I've been doing this since July 2020 and I've gathered enough a lot of experience doing it and made good money too. Sorry I didn't keep records would have stated it here Lol

I'll be sharing this opportunity in the seminar.

The seminar will offer you information on

- How to buy dollar at N450 and sell at N500 plus platforms to use

- How to purchase $550 - $1400 per day with one debit card

- How you can maximize these cards to get more gains

- Access to our premium group to get newest updates on how to make money on Arbitrage

Our community with over 76 members consists of different experts in the game and you'll be getting quick update on everything Arbitrage.

With updates and a vibrant community that's how you make the money.

Your earnings are limitless with Arbitrage you just need to have the right strategy and be ready to follow up every latest update.

You can find screenshots of testimonies from our group members below.

To make it accessible to everyone we've made it affordable for people to join.

The registration fee is $20 (10,000)
You can register by sending me a message on WhatsApp : 08119266178
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by Bellq(m): 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by makan203: 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
undisputed12:

One thing I still don't understand is the fact that you people claim to be making so much money from this right, buy why the need to still ask people to pay for you to give them the information.

At the end of the day, na one useless info you go give wey no make sense at all. For the $500 daily limit you stated, it's still beyond my comprehension how you'd get that, and if perhaps you get it from those virtual card, you won't be able to use it on some sites you mentioned above because of 3D secure authentication.

So I just don't know why an average Nigeria is so greedy and selfish. All the best for you Sha.

13 Likes

Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by undisputed12(m): 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
Check the image below to clear your doubt.

Information is Key!!!
makan203:

One thing I still don't understand is the fact that you people claim to be making so much money from this right, buy why the need to still ask people to pay for you to give them the information.

At the end of the day, na one useless info you go give wey no make sense at all. For the $500 daily limit you stated, it's still beyond my comprehension how you'd get that, and if perhaps you get it from those virtual card, you won't be able to use it on some sites you mentioned above because of 3D secure authentication.

So I just don't know why an average Nigeria is so greedy and selfish. All the best for you Sha.

Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by makan203: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
undisputed12:
Check the image below to clear your doubt.

Information is Key!!!
Shey the info sure, coz I Sabi all this arbitrage stuff, we no just get higher spending limit ni.

1 Like

Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by undisputed12(m): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
I just used it man.... Check the time and date Sir.

makan203:
Shey the info sure, coz I Sabi all this arbitrage stuff, we no just get higher spending limit ni.
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by makan203: 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
At what rate did you get it, 450/$ ?
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by undisputed12(m): 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
That's it. Yeah

makan203:
At what rate did you get it, 450/$ ?

Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by makan203: 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
undisputed12:

That's it. Yeah

Give me discounted price to get the group.
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by Coolis: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
It doesn't make sense to ask people to pay so one can show them how to buy and sell with their money. If this Arbitrage man is asking people to partner with him by giving him their money so he can give them ROI, that would have made sense. But sending you my #5k so you can show me how to buy and sell with my money, it can't happen. Op, no mind me oo. Continue your hustle.

ote author=makan203 post=103945428]

So I just don't know why an average Nigeria is so greedy and selfish. All the best for you Sha.[/quote]
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by makan203: 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
Coolis:
It doesn't make sense to ask people to pay so one can show them how to buy and sell with their money. If this Arbitrage man is asking people to partner with him by giving him their money so he can give them ROI, that would have made sense. But sending you my #5k so you can show me how to buy and sell with my money, it can't happen. Op, no mind me oo. Continue your hustle.

ote author=makan203 post=103945428]

He has the information, good if he feels he can't release it free without a charge, but at least they claim to make so much money from it, the 5k shouldn't really be their focus.
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by Coolis: 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
Any genuine information that will help you make money from nairaland or anywhere will come without paying a dime. All these pay this amount and I will show you how to make money online are all crap. As l said, if truly he's making as much as he claims, he won't be too greedy to want to collect other people's money before showing them how to do the buying and selling. But since he's not making as much as he claims, he's demanding for #5k to teach people. Na im hustle.

onlineauthor=makan203 post=103950753]

He has the information, good if he feels he can't release it free without a charge, but at least they claim to make so much money from it, the 5k shouldn't really be their focus.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by Coolis: 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
Affiliate Marketing MASTERCLASS For FREE

Some one just created the above thread on in this same business section an hour ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today / Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.