Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,454 members, 7,954,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Redmi Note 10 Pro 6gb/128gb With Accessories - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Redmi Note 10 Pro 6gb/128gb With Accessories (3703 Views)

Extremely Neat UK Used Samsung Galaxy S10 8GB/128GB with Full Accessories / Redmi Note 8 Pro 6gb 128gb. SOLDDD!!! . / Generic P35 Pro - 6gb Ram Phone Under 31,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Redmi Note 10 Pro 6gb/128gb With Accessories by Jemerson: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nonsoco80:
with this your post, I realized that you don't know anything. Sorry for your ignorance. Village mumu pauper calling EBay common.

Lmao.

It seems you just started shopping on ebay grin grin

Who do you dis thing?
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Redmi Note 10 Pro 6gb/128gb With Accessories by Jemerson: 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nonsoco80:
Since you joined Nairaland, you have not post any sensible thing, all you do is to follow people about, people that u don't know from anywhere, posting rubbish on their adverts. What is your business on how someone want to sell his properties.

For you to know I'm following people about, you must be a jobless idi.ot
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Redmi Note 10 Pro 6gb/128gb With Accessories by Nonsoco80(m): 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
Jemerson:

For you to know I'm following people about, you must be a jobless idi.ot

keep following people and be posting rubbish on their adverts, you will get tired las las .
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Redmi Note 10 Pro 6gb/128gb With Accessories by Nonsoco80(m): 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
Jemerson:

Lmao.

It seems you just started shopping on ebay grin grin

Who do you dis thing?
you forgot to put common EBay
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Redmi Note 10 Pro 6gb/128gb With Accessories by Jemerson: 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nonsoco80:
keep following people and be posting rubbish on their adverts, you will get tired las las .

Ediot.

I will continue to expose you
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Redmi Note 10 Pro 6gb/128gb With Accessories by Jemerson: 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nonsoco80:
you forgot to put common EBay

I did not forget. Everyone knows
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Redmi Note 10 Pro 6gb/128gb With Accessories by Nonsoco80(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
Jemerson:

Ediot.

I will continue to expose you
for where? You will continue to expose yourself and keep on displaying your stupidity on nairaland. No bad records from my side since I joined nairaland. The records are there
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Redmi Note 10 Pro 6gb/128gb With Accessories by Nonsoco80(m): 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
Jemerson:

I did not forget. Everyone knows
average naija kid thinking
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Redmi Note 10 Pro 6gb/128gb With Accessories by Jemerson: 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nonsoco80:
for where? You will continue to expose yourself and keep on displaying your stupidity on nairaland. No bad records from my side since I joined nairaland. The records are there

Get ready
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Redmi Note 10 Pro 6gb/128gb With Accessories by Jemerson: 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nonsoco80:
average naija kid thinking

Characteristics of an inbred
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Redmi Note 10 Pro 6gb/128gb With Accessories by FreeStuffsNG: 8:09am On Mar 21, 2023
Doracity82:
When Karma start catching up with you, you will think that it is your family members that are doing you. Any buyer will just go through the Op posts. He is a regular seller here on nairaland.
I have screenshot this so I can read it to you when they bring you down from Ibadan to Lagos.
I have gone through your commente and it is obvious you are a narcissit.
You do the crime you will do the time
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Redmi Note 10 Pro 6gb/128gb With Accessories by Doracity82(m): 8:13am On Mar 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I have screenshot this so I can read it to you when they bring you down from Ibadan to Lagos.
I have gone through your commente and it is obvious you are a narcissit.
You do the crime you will do the time
. Pls go through more. That is how jobless people do
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Redmi Note 10 Pro 6gb/128gb With Accessories by FreeStuffsNG: 8:19am On Mar 21, 2023
Doracity82:
. Pls go through more. That is how jobless people do
You will answer for your crimes ni. You do crime you do the time. You that should be more preoccupied with getting your used phone and laptop on nairaland to help your situation, you are going around cursing and defaming innocent people. So much horrible derogatory words and blackmail all over your comments.
It is either you are a psychopath or outrightly a serial criminal.

Wow!! So toxic!!!Ibadan o gbe e rara and you are not from a good home or family just by going through history of your exchanges.

You will end up using that used laptop and used phone in jail las las.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Redmi Note 10 Pro 6gb/128gb With Accessories by Doracity82(m): 8:24am On Mar 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You will answer for your crimes ni. You do crime you do the time. You that should be more preoccupied with getting your used phone and laptop on nairaland to help your situation, you are going around cursing and defaming innocent people. So much horrible derogatory words and blackmail all over your comments.

Wow!! So toxic!!!Ibadan o gbe e rara and you are not from a good home or family just by going through history of your exchanges.

Hahaha.... You are just wrong person Oga.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Redmi Note 10 Pro 6gb/128gb With Accessories by Doracity82(m): 8:32am On Mar 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Before you arrest innocent person thinking that it is me... Just do your investigation very very well. The thread you are quoting is not my thread and am not a seller on Nairaland neither do I deal on phones and laptop. So be wise in your investigation. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blackberry Storm 9530 W/accessories For Sale (still In Box) – Us @35k / Mlais M52 Red Note The Cheapest Phone? $149 Only. / I Am Done With Airtel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.