Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Change.org: An Quick Check On Online Petitions. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Change.org: An Quick Check On Online Petitions. (139 Views)

Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. / What Do SARS Check On The Phone To See If A Guy Is Into Yahoo Or Not? / Oando’s 40th AGM Holds Monday, As SEC Throws Out Petitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change.org: An Quick Check On Online Petitions. by OneMarvee(f): 12:07am On Jul 20, 2021
Well, I took a couple minutes to actively reflect on the Black Lives Matter movement. Many people around the globe were willing to show support in one way or the other, physically or virtually. Either through donations, protesting, posting images, educating, advocating or just signing petitions...online.

Change.org was the top website for online petitions, I remember signing a good number of petitions. Some I do not even remember but signing a petition was the least I could at the time. Now I look through the spam emails I get from this organization, to sign more petitions of course. I just wonder, who keeps check of these petitions? Do people really care for a follow up? To what end?

I would honestly prefer a follow up or at least an update reminding me of that petition I signed. It seems weird. Because really, what was the point? To feel good about myself for "taking action".

Change.org and other online petition websites should make an effort to update you on the outcome/progress of the petitions you signed.

Shower thoughts with OneMarvee- E1S4
Re: Change.org: An Quick Check On Online Petitions. by OneMarvee(f): 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
Does anyone have anything to contribute?

(1) (Reply)

How Melbourne Shades Shield Money And Add Value To A Property? / Abia Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Turns Shoe Maker In Aba / BREAKING: Sunday Igboho’s Supporters Storm Court In Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.