Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket (24550 Views)

From Jonathan To Buhari: FFK Long History Of Going Back To "Vomit" - Dailypost / Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan / Malami Distances Himself From Allegations To Void Rivers Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket by princeabdul(m): 8:14am On Jul 20, 2021
Meninmen:

Very foolish comment!
the clueless GEJ is never coming back, they can continue shedding crocodile tears.
Re: AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket by Boudiccao: 8:15am On Jul 20, 2021
Ayomide811:
Everybody is showing interest to become president but one particular region want to be given to them as without election.
Are they not cowards ?

They are not cowards. They want their own country since Nigeria has refused to treat them fairly.
Re: AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket by kclee(m): 8:18am On Jul 20, 2021
Time will tell....

Get your Personal Travel Allowance (PTA) at ease. Valid travel documents (visa and ticket) holders pleased contact me. Access up to $4,000.00 for your travels. ONLY VALID VISA and TICKET.

https://www.nairaland.com/kclee
Re: AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket by MrBanner(m): 8:23am On Jul 20, 2021
Zeenino:
Happy Eid el Kabir to all my Muslim families worldwide. May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and sins, and ease the suffering of all people around the globe. Happy Eid-El-Kabir.

Those who spend in charity will be richly rewarded. Quran 75:10
Please kindly show me some love, let me celebrate this day with happiness and joy in my heart.
Any little amount would go a long way this time around, thanks everyone.
1 4 7 6 8 3 9 0 9 1
Access Bank.

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Oam4j Mukina2 Justwise Rocktation
Re: AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket by libertrust: 8:27am On Jul 20, 2021
princeabdul:
the clueless GEJ is never coming back, they can continue shedding crocodile tears.
You are very unfortunate fellow.

1 Like

Re: AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket by houseontherock: 8:34am On Jul 20, 2021
NwaOhafia:
grin

Malami and elrufai are two time bomb waiting to explode.
I will rather vote Obi Cubana for president than those two clown grin grin
Obi is still better. I'd rather vote pretty Mike or Bobrisky than any Northerner grin

1 Like

Re: AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 20, 2021
bjtinz:

Lol. It's amazing how the well known difficulty of northerners in pronouncing 'f' somehow makes it into written form. grin
The illiterate learnt a little by listening to the tongue of their people,he never read a paragraph of a book to decipher words.
Re: AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket by staphcures: 8:43am On Jul 20, 2021
blackpanda:
Jonathan is a perpetual loser. God forbid. He should never have been president
. Point to any Winner among those that have Ruled Nigeria...
Re: AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket by Amowoyagidele: 8:55am On Jul 20, 2021
Votes from Cow, Goat, Bandits, Herdsmen.
Re: AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket by NwaOhafia: 8:58am On Jul 20, 2021
houseontherock:

Obi is still better. I'd rather vote pretty Mike or Bobrisky than any Northerner grin
grin apology for the insult on Obi, Bobrisky was suppose to be the right name to use
Re: AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket by Umaruxoxo(m): 9:08am On Jul 20, 2021
Waiting for him @kebbi state to come carry the mantle of leadership
Re: AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket by Germi9: 9:29am On Jul 20, 2021
englishmart:
Jonathan should not run again. He's not Usain Bolt
BTW, is Malami a politician?
I just wonder
Re: AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 20, 2021
princeabdul:

And he told you he wants to come back? I am his supporter for life but I wouldn't even support him coming back.
Re: AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket by Juanmike(m): 10:17am On Jul 20, 2021
blackpanda:
But he was, and you on the other hand, ....
Re: AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 20, 2021
Tufiakwa God forbid
Re: AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket by frog12: 10:29am On Jul 20, 2021
who even wan vote for MALAMI grin grin grin grin
Re: AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket by Ogunleti01: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2021
Sammysolution:
I think the right statement that should have come from his media aide should have been like this, it is a great privilege from people to have link my boss with same presidential ticket with former President goodluck Jonathan, but it will have been easy for a Camel to pass through the needle's eye than for for my boss to be in the same presidential ticket with the former president, as my boss lack the criteria to work with one of the best Nigeria president, my boss only thrive among evil people like him.
Serious gbasgbos!
Re: AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket by naijaman2225(m): 11:21am On Jul 20, 2021
blackpanda:
U JUST SPOKE MY MIND.

1 Like

Re: AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket by FakeUnity: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2021
bjtinz:

Lol. It's amazing how the well known difficulty of northerners in pronouncing 'f' somehow makes it into written form. grin

Quota-system Abokey accent don finish person for here. grin

This was the same Malami and gwandu that yoruba arselicker Reuben Abati was hailing as 'intelligent people who deserve bottle of champaigne', when they wrote against Kaycee Madu the Canadian Justice minister.

Abokey wonder!

grin
Re: AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket by slevan: 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
You are stupid guy. Go and tell him na. ITK.

Sammysolution:
I think the right statement that should have come from his media aide should have been like this, it is a great privilege from people to have link my boss with same presidential ticket with former President goodluck Jonathan, but it will have been easy for a Camel to pass through the needle's eye than for for my boss to be in the same presidential ticket with the former president, as my boss lack the criteria to work with one of the best Nigeria president, my boss only thrive among evil people like him.
Re: AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket by blackpanda: 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
Bizibi:
buhari deserve to be president,right

Yes
Re: AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket by Cnach: 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Compared to the massive looting,corruption,nepotism and killings going on in this evil government,what did GEJ steal,how was he corrupt and how was he a criminal?
Shebi Buhari is a saint...according to you?
Anyway,I'm so glad that people like you who voted and supported Buhari against Jonathan are also enjoying the 'fruits of their labour'!
U cannot educate an average northerner.
Calm ur nerves bro.
If I'm a parent in North I cannot spend money sending my child outside the country for studies rather I would kindly send him to South for studies, South cert should be their own overseas cert
Re: AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket by oyeb15: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
Malami is running this government and since he knows he has an ambition,he ought to have run it well.
The man in Aso Rock has nothing upstairs likewise his Chief of Staff who has allocated his office to his drunk son.

Run this government well Mr AGF
Re: AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket by smartNerd: 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” —
Will Rogers
Re: AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket by princeabdul(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
Re: AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
Combination from hellfire. grin
Re: AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
Juanmike:
But he was, and you on the other hand, ....

...is still young and can be anything he/she wants to be.
Re: AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket by Henri8: 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
Gej better remain in Otueke if he doesn't know what to do in his retirement.
Re: AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket by Juanmike(m): 9:12am On Jul 21, 2021
TripleOh7:

...is still young and can be anything he/she wants to be.
Yea, anything.
Re: AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket by Bizibi(m): 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
blackpanda:

Yes
hehehehe.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Hosts Nigerian Entertainers In Lagos (photos) / Atiku Has Everything To Win At Tribunal – Livy Uzoukwu, Counsel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.