Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Nigerian Drug Dealer Executed In Indonesia Buried In Anambra. THROW BACK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Drug Dealer Executed In Indonesia Buried In Anambra. THROW BACK (6960 Views)

Russian's Interrogation Leads To Nigerian Drug Bust In Phuket, Thailand / Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno / Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Executed In Indonesia Buried In Anambra. THROW BACK by airmark(m): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
1000Capacity:
One of the Nigerians executed in Indonesia over drug related offences, Izuchukwu F. Ezimoha, who was executed has been laid to rest amid tears in his compound in Ezigbo village, Ihiala LGA of Anambra state.
His outing service will hold tomorrow in his village

35 Year old Nigerian Kingpin, IZUCHUKWU EZIMOHA, alias ‘Izu-Ugali’ executed for Drug Trafficking in Indonesia…Lifeless Body returned to Nigeria, Buried in Mansion amidst tears *Families, Friends attend funeral at his Ezimoha Compoud, Ezigbo village, Ihiala LGA of Anambra state

BY GEORGE ELIJAH OTUMU/AMERICA FOREIGN BUREAU CHIEF & ILLA MOHAMMED, REPORTER, INDONESIA

2016 news presented as a throwback for what reason? grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3301271/izuchukwu-ezimoha-drug-dealers-killed-indonesia
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Executed In Indonesia Buried In Anambra. THROW BACK by Rickmann: 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
[quote author=Shokoloko post=103904023]

"Ndi Anambra and drugs"
Why are you generalising?
So every Anambra person is into drugs?[/quote

Lol, someone is already been so defensive..that statement, my dear ,wasnt meant to be in general terms, its just what they are predominantly known for, which we all know. Gat it?
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Executed In Indonesia Buried In Anambra. THROW BACK by Shokoloko(f): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
[quote author=Rickmann post=103910016][/quote]
No they are not predominantly known for drugs. They are predominantly know for spare part trade.

I am not Anambra.

General terms means you are generalizing. I don't agree that in general terms every Anambra person is into drugs. I don't agree that in general terms every Fulani person is a herdsman, I do not agree that in general terms every Edo girl is aiming to prostitute in Italy, I do not believe that in general terms every Igbo person is a member of IPOB etc...

A lot of people love to speak in general terms but that is not the true picture
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Executed In Indonesia Buried In Anambra. THROW BACK by Rickmann: 6:56am On Jul 21, 2021
Shokoloko:

No they are not predominantly known for drugs. They are predominantly know for spare part trade.

I am not Anambra.

General terms means you are generalizing. I don't agree that in general terms every Anambra person is into drugs. I don't agree that in general terms every Fulani person is a herdsman, I do not agree that in general terms every Edo girl is aiming to prostitute in Italy, I do not believe that in general terms every Igbo person is a member of IPOB etc...

A lot of people love to speak in general terms but that is not the true picture

Fine..i share your opinion as well but you may never understand if you aren't close to these people. Many anambra young men have died prematurely outside the shores of this country cos of drug related offences, many we don't even hear about.. i have lived amongst them long enough to know this.

I believe your narrative is what you chose and will always give to the society, which is ok, but always know that there is a dark side to a vast percentage of their dealings which we all don't like to accept.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Executed In Indonesia Buried In Anambra. THROW BACK by tutudesz: 7:54am On Jul 21, 2021
rdokoye:

Burial in ones compound happens all over the world, in the West, only landowners/landed gentries do it. Everyone else uses cemeteries, for obvious reasons.
Round which world
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Executed In Indonesia Buried In Anambra. THROW BACK by RobbStark(m): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2021
omonla555:
Shame on every Nigerian reading this. We should all reflect on how we as Nigerians are being treated as criminals abroad,

Biafrans, Oduduwas should be ashamed as much as you carry Nigeria passports. I will not say more than this.

Foreigners are terrorising our land because we are shameless people.

Shame to you for supporting drug dealers.
Those countries have laws and they stick to it no matter what.
Just incase you are pretending not to know, there are thousands of Nigerians abroad doing legit work and no one has killed them. Some are even councillors in small county. Some are in the medical field and some too play football name them.

Continue supporting evil, it will befall you and your lot

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Executed In Indonesia Buried In Anambra. THROW BACK by bernf16(m): 8:41am On Jul 21, 2021
lol...
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Executed In Indonesia Buried In Anambra. THROW BACK by cheruv: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2021
Threads like these are why i see Igbos who are supportive of one Nigeria as the biggest fools on the planet...
Just imagine how they pulled a 2016 news just to make envious rubbish of Obi cubana and his clique undecided
Shame on Nigeria!! angry
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Executed In Indonesia Buried In Anambra. THROW BACK by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
Bar1941:

Hero indeed, perhaps in drug trafficking and destruction of lives. Now that he's gone, people that never struggled or endangered their lives with him will enjoy all he left behind. Secret of success is not by gra gra, it's by destiny.
Where is hero written in the Story? What if he had no other option than to carry the drugs? Well that may not be an excuse since he was able to make money to the extent of building houses. He should have just built a simple house and start a big business. Well only God knows the best

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Check The Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Shortlist / Govt Begins Closure Of Phcn, Transfers Workers . / Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.