Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ... (4045 Views)

Vulcanizer Pours Fuel On A Mad Man, Sets Him Ablaze In Asaba (Graphic Photos) / Vulcanizer Caught Stealing Pants In Abuja / Vulcanizer Butchers Wife In Mbiabam Ibiono, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by DonCrack: 3:59am On Jul 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: ... by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:01am On Jul 20, 2021
What a very sad incident. cry

Dear God,

As we go out looking for what to eat, may we never encounter what will eat us......

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ... by Maxymilliano(m): 4:23am On Jul 20, 2021
Just like that

2 Likes

Re: ... by KillIgbohoN0W: 4:29am On Jul 20, 2021
grin grin cheesy
Re: ... by daddytime(m): 4:37am On Jul 20, 2021
1000 ways to die...

Sad sight.
Re: ... by omolola100(f): 4:56am On Jul 20, 2021
maybe he did not eat before going to work, nothing is working under PMB. a very sad way to die. RIP

7 Likes

Re: ... by Hanshotsolar(m): 5:03am On Jul 20, 2021
So sad....man killed while hustling. God grant him rest in glory.

1 Like

Re: ... by gambia(m): 5:18am On Jul 20, 2021
It's sad, died while hustling legitimately, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: ... by Bedtec: 5:31am On Jul 20, 2021
Dear Lord , please kill all those that are happy with this evil administration, if possible add the man's sins and suffering upon there life
Re: ... by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:52am On Jul 20, 2021
Nawa o
Re: ... by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 6:04am On Jul 20, 2021
Sad
Re: ... by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 6:05am On Jul 20, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
grin grin cheesy
How is this funny?
Re: ... by Cokahot: 6:05am On Jul 20, 2021
Last nite,I would have been dead. All of a sudden o saw ppl running in front of me,I looked back and abt 7bft away from me a trailer at high speed lost control and was on top speed,it's tyre flew out and was coming in my direction. I ran to the right,while the tyre went to the left at top speed. I was in shock for 20secs. Just imagine at nite o.make I just stroll go buy bread. Nawa o

12 Likes

Re: ... by Kingpin1000: 6:07am On Jul 20, 2021
This death pain me. A man who left home to do his legitimate job just died like that.
Bad news no dey ever finish for this country?
Since Vulture griller papa enter power na so so bad things dey happen.

3 Likes

Re: ... by dingbang(m): 6:24am On Jul 20, 2021
Is it that vulcanizers have failed to upgrade? Even in 2021 , you are still seeing 1950 model of pumping tyres.
Re: ... by aycapri(m): 6:58am On Jul 20, 2021
That sucks tho
Re: ... by adedayo3193(m): 7:26am On Jul 20, 2021
Cokahot:
Last nite,I would have been dead. All of a sudden o saw ppl running in front of me,I looked back and abt 7bft away from me a trailer at high speed lost control and was on top speed,it's tyre flew out and was coming in my direction. I ran to the right,while the tyre went to the left at top speed. I was in shock for 20secs. Just imagine at nite o.make I just stroll go buy bread. Nawa o

Wow... Thank god you're okay

3 Likes

Re: ... by Cokahot: 7:34am On Jul 20, 2021
Thank God my earpiece don lost since
I for just die like fowl. Like the shit happened at my back abt 6 feet away from me. I heard a screeching sound and lo and behold the brake caliper don dey rub asphalt,the speed should be abt 80kph while the tyre was heading in my direction with full speed. God naija don taya me.if to say I no look back,na brain injury/coma I for dey. U sabi how big trailer tyre be. I was in shock,something just said run to the right.
It happened so fast and the man in front had to step on gas and enter pot hole,if not trailer for crush am to death. Fuc k.
adedayo3193:

Wow... Thank god you're okay

3 Likes

Re: ... by ciro11(m): 7:47am On Jul 20, 2021
This looks like a final destination kinda thing, so sad sad sad
Re: ... by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:53am On Jul 20, 2021
Trailer tyres are very deadly while pumping!
Re: ... by Iliveforever(m): 7:54am On Jul 20, 2021
This is how anybody supporting the atrocities of this government will die.

Vulturebbqgrill
Re: ... by Margy: 7:59am On Jul 20, 2021
Safety first!!!

Nigerians do not ever consider safety at all
Re: ... by Spending123: 8:29am On Jul 20, 2021
RIP to him.

Please dear graduates,
Pick you CV today during working hours, change your voice and call the numbers you put as your referees with another number.
Pretend you are an employer, and see what they have to say about you. They might just be the reason employers don't call you back after a grate interview.
Life is very deep. Thank you.

Please am just coming out of prison now and I have been hearing Cubana, Cubana, is he our new Nigerian president? Has Buhari resigned?

Re: ... by cassidy1996(m): 8:58am On Jul 20, 2021
Rip
Re: ... by MVLOX(m): 9:14am On Jul 20, 2021
Everywhere you look na bad news.... Na wa
Re: ... by Kondomatic(m): 9:44am On Jul 20, 2021
omolola100:
maybe he did not eat before going to work, nothing is working under PMB.
a very sad way to die.
RIP
It's not about eating or not eating.
Men get killed every day by their tools, that is why you don't see feminists clamor for equality in works like this. They know the danger involved.

A vulcanizer can get killed like this one or when the tyre explodes.

Carpenters fall from roof all the time, same with painters.

Welders and Tillers get their own street justice from filing machine, same with cobblers.

Electricians get electrocuted etc.

3 Likes

Re: ... by emmabest2000(m): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2021
Na turn by turn
Wait for your own turn OP

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by Kondomatic(m): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2021
Cokahot:
Your Chi is awake bro.

One man legit dey shit inside bush nah so trailer tyre comot go kill him for there.
That thing no get joy.

1 Like

Re: ... by Whois(m): 10:57am On Jul 20, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
grin grin cheesy
What is funny? Are you sure u're ok?

1 Like

Re: ... by 1F30M4(f): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
What a tragic incident! May his soul rest in peace and may God comfort his loved ones.

1 Like

Re: ... by 1F30M4(f): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
Cokahot:

Thank God for your life oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Strips Unclad, Beaten For Trying To Use A Man Used Condom For Ritual. / Why Does My Prepaid Meter Trip Off often. / Young Lady Runs Mad In Portharcourt As Passersby Watch In Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.