Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,166 members, 7,829,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Only By His Grace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only By His Grace (134 Views)

The Glory Of His Grace (Redemption, Reconciliation, Regeneration) / Glory Of His Grace ( Justification, Substitution And Propitiation ) / The Glory Of His Grace ( sin, repentance and salvation ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only By His Grace by jonatoye(m): 4:15am On Jul 20, 2021

Focus: Only By His Grace

WORD FOR TODAY
Your desire, aspiration, dreams and hope will only come to reality by God's grace alone. The only hope you have as a man in the land of the living is grace!!!
Scriptural Reference
"But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect." (1 Corinthians 15:10a NIV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You will only be what God wants you to be by His grace alone. All men who appeared to have failed in life, failed because they fell short of God's grace and those who seem to be making it, are operating under the influence of God's grace and mercy. You need the grace of God to live successfully in this life. This singular reason makes God an invariable factor of every human life.

You can only fulfil your promises, make difference, have your prayers answered, take reasonable steps of faith at any level of life by His grace alone. You can only surmount various mountains, become blessed and be a blessing on the pathway of destiny only by His grace.

Your tears will only be wiped away and every sorrow turns to praise and gladness if grace is made available. Hence, be mindful of the fact that you need God for strength in various life's situations and that you will only go forth in His grace alone.

+ How far do you think you can go without the help of God?

Lord! Continue to lead me on and hold my back by your grace in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
Every good intention and desire will manifest by His grace alone!!!

Have a Graceful Week Ahead!!!

(1) (Reply)

Any Born Of The Flesh Is Still Flesh No Matter How Seemingly Righteous It Appear / "His Heavenly Kingdom." / Mountain Top Life (MFM) Daily Devotional 30th July 2021 – The Horror Of Hell (I)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.