Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou (97073 Views)

Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo / Igboho’s German Wife, Ropo Adeyemo, Was Arrested With Him In Cotonou / How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Zieus: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2021
post=103888259:
We talk am!
grin cheesy wink

Who says God no dey read sane members prayers for Nairaland.
Another prayer to restore peace and tranquility to our nation answered.
First was the animal shekau.
Next was the mental idiot Cownu,
Now the PDP sponsored Dagboru....
Bandits, kidnappers, ritualists, baby factory owners, the evil and sponsored ones among the herdsmen and more idiots coming.

A good Sallah gift to sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
Lemme ask you a honest question and please answer honestly
Killing Shekau has that stopped or disbanded boko haram (No)
Kanu was the pioneer of Biafra, even if he's killed or locked away, another person would take his place and lastly do you think Arresting Sunday Igbogho would stop yoruba nation, you and I know the answer to that.
Why not talk to your slave masters let them address the root cause of all instead of this modus operandi they are using .
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by deeptechcool(m): 11:11am On Jul 20, 2021
melzabull:
same question I've been asking if Nnmadi Kanu. How is NK a terrorist?

You can't be praising Kanus arrest and be condemning Sunday igbohos arrest

Is any of my post praising or condemning Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Freedomxlife: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2021
Time will tell.
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by kissdabride: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2021
Jerryherd:

Amen

and the people supporting anarchy , human rights abuses, killing of civilians, killing of innocent farmers and kidnapping of innocent people, they and their online supporters would face misery
Abeg wetin be DAT tin wet Isreal use dey neutralized hamaz rocket na im be dis
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by thaoriginator: 11:22am On Jul 20, 2021
BeardedMeat:
. Someone once said that there are only three places for a freedom fighter. Either he is in the grave or exile or prison.
Nobody should weep or gloat over this, it's a natural phenomenon. The only thing is that buhari will be the one on the run after his tenure ends for human rights abuses.
bookmarked
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Ray02: 11:28am On Jul 20, 2021
MT:

Come to ibadan, and learn how violent igboho has always been. Have you asked yourself how he got money to build his mansion without any identifiable business ?.

He is never in position to agitate and lead Yoruba out of Nigeria.

Come to think of it, you all want a new Yoruba nation, what about those of us that still want to be part of Nigeria?. Do you want to force your new nation on us, guilty of the same thing you are accusing of Nigeria of.

Igboho, who claims to have mythical power has been reduced to nothing by the might of the FG.
I'm not talking about his past, but his agitation now though. Moreover, nah politicians dey use him, and if he was arrested cos of that, there are more thugs to be arrested.
As regards people that still wanted Nigeria, the government should restructure the country, and let each region manage their resources, you'll see all this agitations stopped, cos nobody would be blaming another people for their problems. That is what I support, not all this secession ish.
PS: no matter what happen, nothing concerns me, Yoruba nation/ Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by barcaboi(m): 11:30am On Jul 20, 2021
ERockson:
Nigeria end is near, The Buharist and his gang should enjoy it while it lasts
When OBJ destroyed Ziam and Odi Nigeria didn’t end; when top shots were assassinated it didn’t end. Leave story it won’t end now
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 20, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Since na one Nigeria agenda make he add Gumi join so E go complete the Wazobia

Wa..igboho
Zo...Gumi
Bia..Kanu.
Make everywhere palash. President of foreign abductions. People are getting kidnapped on a daily he no see them arrest. Shekau use am play ludo for years he no see am catch. Na once you go outside na there he go arrest you. Nigeria even safe pass away sef.

Baba reminds me of when we were kids. We no go green fight you for house na on your way to school or one errand we go catch you for road kpokpo you. That's a cowardly approach.

Lesson, don't have friends . Don't listen to advise. Na person advise these men to travel. Kanu travel them catch am. Igboho travel them catch am. Snitches everywhere. Perfect informant job.
I wan count the number of facial marks wey he get..baba go multiply am by ten by the time he is done with him
Zakzaky was the first to have experienced such arrest. Zakzaky didn't believe in Nigeria and his actions have the same dimension with these two fugitives. The way Zakzaky refused bail despite subsequent court orders for almost 5yrs is evidently clear that these guys will only get out of prison after PMB's tenure.
WAZOBIA is already completed!
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by MT: 11:36am On Jul 20, 2021
obaaderemi:
The MT guy is an illiterate . He knows nothing and is arguing blindly.
GDP growth in 1983 when Buhari took over was -10.
In 1984 when Buhari was still there, it was -1.
After Babangida took over it was+5.
By 1987 it was +7.

Buhari is a curse, no doubt about it. Always has been.
When we warned people then, they called us names. Now they are hungry.

I will respond to you again for the last time so that you dont mislead others reading your doctored submission . Firstly, an illiterate is defined as someone that is unable to read and write. You goofed by calling me an illiterate. I know you are badly educated, so it was not dissapointing but expected.

Two, you were brandishing fake statistics to justify your false narrative. Please allow me to school you a bit:

Buhari's reign as head of state : December 1983 to August 1985
Babangida's reign as Head of state : August 1985 to August 1993

Buhari inherited economic growth of -10.92% in 1983 and left it as 5.91 % in 1985
Buhari inherited per capital of $1,223 in 1983 and left it as $883 in 1985
Buhari inherited GDP of $97.09B in 1983 and left it as $73.75B in 1985

IBB inherited economic growth of 5.91% in 1985 and left it as -2.04 % in 1993
IBB inherited per capital of $883 in 1985 and left it as $270 in 1993
IBB inherited GDP of $73.75B in 1985 and left it as $27.75B in 1993

While you are looking at this figure, look at the growth that Buhari inherited, a pointer to the bad economy he inherited. IBB inherited a healthy economy, yet ruined it despite the oil windfall that happened during his regime.

Lastly, let me quote you again:

"When we warned people then, they called us names. Now they are hungry."

I am sorry you are not in a position to advise people on economic matter because you are such a knuckle head. You need to go back to school and be properly coached on economic indices. You are so pathetic and numbskull. Stop giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it.

Facts culled from: https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/nga/nigeria/gdp-gross-domestic-product
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Crayfish09: 11:39am On Jul 20, 2021
Jerryherd:

Common sense should tell you lossing a son , wife, and mother isn't equating wining Presidency

People lose those all of the time. It can happen to anyone whether someone is good or bad but I don't see how can become a president and still be described as having bad luck
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by LordRaiden1: 11:40am On Jul 20, 2021
He deserves drills, ordinary cotonou na in dem nab you...
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by NLPoliceWoman: 11:45am On Jul 20, 2021
RTR
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by NLPoliceWoman: 11:45am On Jul 20, 2021
RTR
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by NLPoliceWoman: 11:46am On Jul 20, 2021
RTR

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) / Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.