Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Throwback Video Of Obi Cubana Cooking Rice To Share At Elere Agege Lagos. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Video Of Obi Cubana Cooking Rice To Share At Elere Agege Lagos. (5210 Views)

Mercy Johnson Joins ITEL To Open One-Stop-Shop In Agege, Lagos / Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) / Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Video Of Obi Cubana Cooking Rice To Share At Elere Agege Lagos. by unitedigboworld: 5:28am On Jul 20, 2021
And pls, always remember to be grateful to God......always! Life is hard, but we can make the world a better place if we try; it takes only a little sacrifice and compassion! God bless us all, God bless Nigeria!!!��� He wrote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4FtsRm93Y4

Re: Throwback Video Of Obi Cubana Cooking Rice To Share At Elere Agege Lagos. by firstolalekan(m): 5:29am On Jul 20, 2021
Yet, he's still feeding the people whose people are making the country miserable... Born to rule to destroy people.
Cubana owes this country no kobo so all those fools blaming him for having a bad road to his house are SENSELESS.

See him feeding people who mostly have stolen and own the most oil blocs in Nigeria yet no single refinery is functional. And everyone now has to wait for a single man to complete building his own. So what are we now paying taxes for?
The government is barely doing anything.
Nigerians most provide everything for themselves.
Want good Power - you buy generator
Want good education - go to private schools
Want shelter - Build a house
Want good water - dig a borehole
Want security - provide one for yourself etc.

These people are:
Most corrupt
Most in government
Most useless
Richest and yet most wretched.

Why can't their own rich people and useless politicians feed and take care of them?

Why are they always coming down to the South (Lagos, Ọyọ, Ogun port Harcourt etc) to beg

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Obi Cubana Cooking Rice To Share At Elere Agege Lagos. by Jerryherd: 5:31am On Jul 20, 2021
No wonder he was shown massive love from all around the country

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Obi Cubana Cooking Rice To Share At Elere Agege Lagos. by Amotolongbo(f): 5:35am On Jul 20, 2021
The most rewarding investment is in people.
That is what I’ve learnt

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Obi Cubana Cooking Rice To Share At Elere Agege Lagos. by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 20, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The most rewarding investment is in people.
That is what I’ve learnt
You are correct.
The BEST INVESTMENT is Human Capital Development.

The IGBOS are known for such.
They travel down to their hometown, get a man from their kindred, train him in business and settle him to start off his business unaided.
That's Apprenticeship.

Why won't such chase away Poverty.
It's simple Economics and Commerce.
Such can never recycle poverty.

Despite Successive Federal Government Negligence across the entire EAST, the IGBOS are known to be resilient and resolute in their pursuit for greatness.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Obi Cubana Cooking Rice To Share At Elere Agege Lagos. by Mumusaphire: 5:57am On Jul 20, 2021
Hmmm. Still on obi Cubana. Nigeria bloggers are very lazy. They focus on only one trend news for like a month.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Obi Cubana Cooking Rice To Share At Elere Agege Lagos. by 1stola: 6:02am On Jul 20, 2021
firstolalekan:
Yet, he's still feeding the people whose people are making the country miserable... Born to rule to destroy people.
Cubana owes this country no kobo so all those fools blaming him for having a bad road to his house are SENSELESS.

See him feeding people who mostly have stolen and own the most oil blocs in Nigeria yet no single refinery is functional. And everyone now has to wait for a single man to complete building his own. So what are we now paying taxes for?
The government is barely doing anything.
Nigerians most provide everything for themselves.
Want good Power - you buy generator
Want good education - go to private schools
Want shelter - Build a house
Want good water - dig a borehole
Want security - provide one for yourself etc.

These people are:
Most corrupt
Most in government
Most useless
Richest and yet most wretched.

Why can't their own rich people and useless politicians feed and take care of them?

Why are they always coming down to the South (Lagos, Ọyọ, Ogun port Harcourt etc) to beg
I love this.
The truth is bitter.
I must copy and paste this everywhere in their faces!

Very USELESS people indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Obi Cubana Cooking Rice To Share At Elere Agege Lagos. by dignity33: 6:03am On Jul 20, 2021
Man Investigate how Obi Cubana took care of the mother when she was alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuiJb22gtf0
Re: Throwback Video Of Obi Cubana Cooking Rice To Share At Elere Agege Lagos. by hisgrace090: 7:37am On Jul 20, 2021
Instead of sorrow, distribute joy.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Obi Cubana Cooking Rice To Share At Elere Agege Lagos. by dignity33: 7:37am On Jul 20, 2021
Mumusaphire:
Hmmm. Still on obi Cubana. Nigeria bloggers are very lazy. They focus on only one trend news for like a month.
I hope CNN, BBC and Adjazeera that broadcast a certain news for a week are lazy too. example Donald trump supporters that invaded capitol hill.
Re: Throwback Video Of Obi Cubana Cooking Rice To Share At Elere Agege Lagos. by Sincinnati: 8:11am On Jul 20, 2021
This is not feeding someone.
Buying someone a meal doesn’t equate to feeding one.

Did he do that morning, afternoon and night? And if he did, for how long?

Nigerians and there sham philanthropy.

If you want to feed these people, why not girls if all build them a collective shelter, then stock up the stores with food items that would last them months while you employ people who would make sure they make something out of their pitiable conditions.

Only in Nigeria will you see politicians and celebrities handout 2 cups of rice worth less than a $ to homeless folks and claim to have fed them.

NB: I’m making reference to everyone who does this and claim they’re feeding people.
Re: Throwback Video Of Obi Cubana Cooking Rice To Share At Elere Agege Lagos. by phenzy(m): 10:22am On Jul 20, 2021
Sincinnati:

If you want to feed these people, why not girls if all build them a collective shelter, then stock up the stores with food items that would last them months while you employ people who would make sure they make something out of their pitiable conditions.

Only in Nigeria will you see politicians and celebrities handout 2 cups of rice worth less than a $ to homeless folks and claim to have fed them.

NB: I’m making reference to everyone who does this and claim they’re feeding people.

How many people have you fed in your community?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Obi Cubana Cooking Rice To Share At Elere Agege Lagos. by Sincinnati: 10:31am On Jul 20, 2021
phenzy:

How many people have you fed in your community?
I have bought people meals, and that is it.

I don’t go around claiming to have fed anybody. There’s a difference between feeding someone and buying someone meal. Get that.
Re: Throwback Video Of Obi Cubana Cooking Rice To Share At Elere Agege Lagos. by majamajic(m): 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sincinnati:

Seems u reason from your anus

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Obi Cubana Cooking Rice To Share At Elere Agege Lagos. by majamajic(m): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sincinnati:
I have bought people meals, and that is it.

I don’t go around claiming to have fed anybody. There’s a difference between feeding someone and buying someone meal. Get that.

Buying someone meals is not feeding the person ? Do u know how much time and money it takes to cot that big pot of jollof rice plus meat ? Transport it to where he shared it ? Not that he has much then

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Samuel King Who Prophesied The Death Of Ifeanyi Speaks Out / BIG BOOTY Girls In Cote D'iviore Whining On Flavour N'abania / My Big Ukwu Causes Go-slow Anytime I Step Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.