Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

Of What Use Is A Southern(yoruba) Presidency? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Of What Use Is A Southern(yoruba) Presidency? (503 Views)

2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi / Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari / 2023: Debunking The Propaganda That A Southern Candidate Will Lose In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Of What Use Is A Southern(yoruba) Presidency? by BSsniffer: 6:12am On Jul 20, 2021
Am a yoruba living in Yorubaland and I've seen certain groups talk about a Yoruba presidency, a southern presidency and some even putting some candidates forward like osinbanjo or tinubu?

I'd like know? Apart from the tribal ego boost and tribal points to some folks..how in God's name is a yoruba presidency supposed to be beneficial to my business? Will it stop the double taxation in Lagos for small businesses? Will it reduce insecurity? Would CBN give Yoruba people more loans and grants? When people say southern presidency....what do you even mean? Is it 8 years of some level of sanity and back to 8 years of northern torment? Will a southern presidency be as tribally aware as buhari? Or will he be a politically correct puppet? Of what gain?...
Re: Of What Use Is A Southern(yoruba) Presidency? by LamidiCownu: 2:42am On Jul 25, 2021
BSsniffer:
Am a yoruba living in Yorubaland and I've seen certain groups talk about a Yoruba presidency, a southern presidency and some even putting some candidates forward like osinbanjo or tinubu?

I'd like know? Apart from the tribal ego boost and tribal points to some folks..how in God's name is a yoruba presidency supposed to be beneficial to my business? Will it stop the double taxation in Lagos for small businesses? Will it reduce insecurity? Would CBN give Yoruba people more loans and grants? When people say southern presidency....what do you even mean? Is it 8 years of some level of sanity and back to 8 years of northern torment? Will a southern presidency be as tribally aware as buhari? Or will he be a politically correct puppet? Of what gain?...
Nice take.
Oduduwa Republic over any phantom Southern/ Yoruba presidency.

Southern presidency would solve nothing
Re: Of What Use Is A Southern(yoruba) Presidency? by FakeUnity: 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
BSsniffer:

It will make ewedu leaves cheaper.

(1) (Reply)

6 Police Officers Killed At Checkpoint In Enugu / The Cruel And Savage Genocide Of The Buhari-osinbajo Regime Must Be Stopped! / You Can Kill Me Rather Than Surrender Benue Land To Fulanis - Gov. Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.