Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) (63555 Views)

Ifu Ennada Rocks Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Suji Moto At 5 Event / Ifu Ennada Rocks Pineapple Head To 'Cold Feet' Movie Premiere (Photos) / Beverly Osu Gorgeous In Orange Bikini, Says "I Don't Play Hard To Get" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) by Hier(m): 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
BBNaija is a demonic show, but people won't listen
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) by myaceworld(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
Omg.
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Mumu
VERY UGLY masculine body
Like a man just like your father grin grin
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) by jfrazzy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
This girl no get small sense

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) by metalgear11(m): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Mumu
VERY UGLY masculine body

What is "masculine" about her body? She's curvy, has nice tits, and she looks good. Or is it because she decided to flaunt her body on social media like how other celebrities in Nigeria and in foreign lands do?

Don't hate the player man, hate the game.
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) by fof1: 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
jaybenugo:
Big Brother Naija star, Ifu Ennada took to her Instagram handle yesterday to share new sultry photos of herself posing in just her underwear, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRhYqNLFIi5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

SELF DECEPTION IS REAL IN LIFE...'BORN AGAIN'...? IS THIS THE MANNER OF BORN AGAIN PEOPLE, PLS? HEAVEN IS A HIGH CALLING...HUMBLE URSELF PLS.
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) by Labadi69: 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
Dalil8:

Lmaoo... Who go subscribe to her Onlyfans?

I no fit pay even $1 a year for this kind body plus she come worwor join.

Deep down in your mind you know say the girl no worwor. Why are you so angry? Because babe like that no fit ever look your side for life? Take am easy o angry angry
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) by UncleKoboko: 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sofistcatdmoron:

Like a man just like your father grin grin
No, just like your mother but she's even far better.
I'll still choose Ifu's corpse over her.
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) by Pussse1: 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
MasonKendall:
Chill small nah.

Lol
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) by temitope27(m): 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
limcar:
After me.
if I hear
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
UncleKoboko:

No, just like your mother but she's even far better.
I'll still choose Ifu's corpse over her.
E pain am

Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
Looking for a new maga
Oloshe everywhere you go like MTN
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nice one... Congratulations to ifu ennada..more grease to her elbow..
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
So after this big brother only option na olosho work? Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
samwillyco1:
Looking for a new maga
Oloshe everywhere you go like MTN

I thought she got married abi no be dis one. All of them look the same to me now

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) by freshalien: 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Mumu
VERY UGLY masculine body

But if she offer you puna, I know say you no go waste time give am d koboko. cheesy
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) by OwenJesse27(m): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
jaybenugo:
Big Brother Naija star, Ifu Ennada took to her Instagram handle yesterday to share new sultry photos of herself posing in just her underwear, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRhYqNLFIi5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Only stupid simp we fall for this redpillers like us eh cool
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) by seyz91(m): 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
cheesy
StandardJohn:
may your advert bring more customers to you. grin grin
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) by seyz91(m): 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
I wonder oo undecided
Maxymilliano:
And what's the correlation between the posted picture and her religious proclamation
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) by seyz91(m): 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
I tell you
thorpido:
She seems to be making a mockery of being born again.
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) by BBBmall25: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
sonofspada:
Midget
fatality

Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:
And what's the correlation between the posted picture and her religious proclamation

I believe she's trying to replicate jesus death on the cross or was it a stake undecided
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) by snoopz: 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
Account don low, She needs new sponsors and by the way, Nice strategy.

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) by oneTIMEman(m): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
temitope27:
I wan chop u b4 u born again patapata grin
woto woto nwannem
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) by smartNerd: 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
“You learn more from failure than from success.
Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” —
Unknown
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) by smartNerd: 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
“Opportunity is missed by most people because it
is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” —
Thomas Edison
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) by mosco070(m): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
Help me tell your friends that I can offer them mtn 3gig for one thousand naira.once I see my alert I will credit who ever that is involved data.my bank account no:0038285069.for more details the person should call or Whatsapp me on:07030540872.I can a also subscribe your DStv,Gotv and startime decoder.Tested and trusted no shaking.24/7 services.
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) by smartNerd: 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” —
Will Rogers
Re: Ifu Ennada Rocks Bikini; Says She Is Now 'Born Again' (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
StandardJohn:
may your advert bring more customers to you. grin grin
...Ameeee woooo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido’s Bouncer Dishes Slaps To Fans Hailing Davido (Photos) / Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido / Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.