Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

AJOOPAY Ready To Launch Our First Official Branch To Be Opened To Customers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / AJOOPAY Ready To Launch Our First Official Branch To Be Opened To Customers (899 Views)

AJOOPAY, Become Your Own Bank And Grant Yourselves A P2P Loan. / Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened / Application is now Opened To Apply as a Volunteer at Hope For Us Charity - NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AJOOPAY Ready To Launch Our First Official Branch To Be Opened To Customers by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 20, 2021
We are the No 1 on demand daily contribution platform with the fastest and safest way to transact ...... With the opening of our first branch we will make cash out options available to savers on our platform as we will be building our NETWORK of mobile tellers in numerous locality nationwide

https://ajoopay.com.ng

Re: AJOOPAY Ready To Launch Our First Official Branch To Be Opened To Customers by Mide3367: 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
OK.. It is somewhat similar to piggyinvest I guess?
Re: AJOOPAY Ready To Launch Our First Official Branch To Be Opened To Customers by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2021
Mide3367:
OK.. It is somewhat similar to piggyinvest I guess?

The similarities is based on our savings scheme and that we are also an online platform but with a different targeted audience and model of collection which is mainly towards the unbanked and underbanked consumers that depends on cash for their day to day transaction

Thanks
Re: AJOOPAY Ready To Launch Our First Official Branch To Be Opened To Customers by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 24, 2021
Good morning people
Brief description of our product

THE PROBLEM
Are you a daily saver?
Tired of going to the banks daily
Still using a thrift collector?
Scared of losing your money based on disappearance

THE SOLUTION
We help you save daily and transfer to your bank account from the comfort of your business unit

Don't have a bank account? Not to worry!!
Cashout in the closest bank agent Nationwide

THE METHOD
We automate the daily scheme
We digitize cash collection
We deploy mobile teller
We create seamless transactions
Re: AJOOPAY Ready To Launch Our First Official Branch To Be Opened To Customers by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
MOBILE TELLER FIELD APP
Just as UBER is an on - demand cab hailing service connecting passengers and drivers we have decided to apply similar business model to our platform. This has led us in developing our mobile teller's field app which is so different from our mobile app found on the playstore.

Our field app works as a digital aggregator platform connecting business owners who needs to save their daily profit into their bank account without leaving their business unit with our mobile teller serving as an intermediary between our clients and their bank account.

SAVERS generates the demands while MOBILE TELLERS supply that demand and our field app acts as the marketplace to make all this happen seamlessly on a mobile platform. We have been able to create a strong proposition for both savers and tellers.

VALUE PROPOSITION FOR SAVERS
✓make request for mobile teller within your locality
✓flexibility on the daily amount saved
✓deposit booklet markings(clients copy)
✓instant SMS on deposit/withdrawal
✓OTP message to confirm withdrawal
✓transfer to bank account
✓checks on disappearance/loss of money

VALUE PROPOSITION FOR MOBILE TELLERS
✓accept request from savers within your locality
✓flexibility to work on their terms
✓earn extra and better income
✓faster time to transact on the platform
✓training sessions
✓assistance in getting startup loan
✓wider locality coverage.

GET READY TO ONBOARD A NEW EXPERIENCE

Re: AJOOPAY Ready To Launch Our First Official Branch To Be Opened To Customers by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 26, 2021
Good day people,

In coming months we are going to be explaining the roles of each party on our platform from the mobile teller to the savers .

Right now we are starting with the mobile tellers and everything that entails to become a mobile teller.

We have targeted 6 major markets in Lagos to start with namely

TRADE FAIR MARKET
BALOGUN MARKET
IDUMOTA MARKET
COMPUTER VILLAGE
OSHODI MARKET
ALABA MARKET

We need the presence of our mobile teller in these markets before we do our campaign on these market to onboard savers on the platform.
Re: AJOOPAY Ready To Launch Our First Official Branch To Be Opened To Customers by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
Scenerio 1,

A business owner has a large inventory and makes a very good profit daily, he wants to save a part of his profit and pay it into his bank account. He speaks to himself saying if I can leave my business and go to the bank..... This will take him 2hrs before he is back to his business and losing 2hrs daily just to save a part of his profit becomes a problem. There's this P.O.S agent beside his business that he can make use of their service but he becomes worried after considering the daily transfer fee. He would have considered using a thrift collector but he is scared that if the money gets to his hand as cash he might spend the money that is why he Insist he wants it in his bank account ........... What if he had a cheaper solution would he take it.

He remembers a code a friend shared with him the last time they spoke that he can get a mobile teller visit his business, help him save daily and transfer to his bank account whenever he needs the money from the comfort of his business.

Doubtfully he dials the code and sends an SMS to the number. Moments later he receives an SMS indicating that he has been paired with a mobile teller that can get in contact with him and visit his business within the next 48hrs. Still not convinced he waits for the call and gets a call from the paired mobile teller asking for the business address to be visited.

The next day he sees the call of the mobile teller saying I am at your business place, he meets up with the person gets his booklet and start saving from the comfort of his business. Daily the teller comes to his business and transact for him. Collecting his money and paying into his account on our platform he subsequently receives an SMS for each transaction.

Patiently waiting for the day he would withdraw his money to his bank account. He tells his mobile teller he wants his money and his mobile teller completes a transaction on the platform he receives an OTP on his phone and shares with his teller to transfer his saved money into his bank account.

He receives an alert on his phone showing him the transferred funds from our platform to his phone and he smiles and says WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S THIS EASY

Re: AJOOPAY Ready To Launch Our First Official Branch To Be Opened To Customers by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 28, 2021
Scenerio 2,

Two friends were having a real heart talk about employment and one was a brand ambassador of ajoopay and was trying to convince his friend to join as a mobile teller.

Let's assume guy 1 is the ambassador and guy 2 is his friend.

Guy 1: my guy you live around the trade fair market and have some spare time in your hands , why don't you try the ajoopay mobile teller.

Guy 2: I don't want any marketing job to start with o

Guy 1: it's not a marketing job but an on demand job , all you need is to apply and go for a training and they would pair you up with savers within your location ( trade fair market), after which you get to visit the person and save for the person.

Guy 2: hmmmm won't I be given a receipt and since it's money collection how does that work for me not to steal their money..... Because sometimes it could tempting.

Guy 1: firstly after the training you will be given a booklet that you will give to your client to keep as their personal record and for the temptation it has been design as a pay before service model. After training an account is created for you with zero balance which can only be funded when you pay into the company's account. It is this virtual money in your account you exchange with cash for the cash collected. So you are simply digitize their cash on our platform

Guy 2: I don't understand

Guy 1: Let me explain further if you pay 20k to the company account they would fund your wallet with 20k. As you go around the market to collect cash you will be transferring units to your client accounts and collect cash in exchange. If you transfer 5k for client A your account would be 15k and not 20k anymore. You will end up with 5k cash and 15k in your wallet which is the true value of the 20k paid in the first place.

Guy 2: oh nice , I get your point ...... What if I stop visiting my client, how do I get back my 15k to my bank account

Guy 1: it's so easy you can transfer the 15k to your bank account with a few clicks but you would have signed a contract that allows you to do so anytime you please but you must inform your client about it so that they can request for a new mobile teller so that he can continue from where you stopped.

Guy 2: how do I get paid

Guy 1: payment is done when the saving cycle is complete i.e a client saved for can only count when you complete their withdrawal and transfer to their bank account.

Guy 2: what are the requirements

Guy 1: you need a smartphone and the minimum 20k to start with..... Others would be how you can multitask and how fast you can move from shop to shop within the market..... Don't worry you are your own boss so you can let your client Know the best time to expect you.

Guy 2: so all I do is pick up cash from my client

Guy 1: you also get to make more money by doing more visits and all these can be done with you doing other things and creating a spare time to do the pick up

Guy 2: how do I apply

Guy 1: visit our website, know more about our mobile teller and other benefits attached to being a mobile teller

https://ajoopay.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Genuine Invite? / Window Hood And Pillars Design Available / Self-contained Apartment In Baruten, Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.