Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

I Was Told To Start A Life With 500k In Benin City - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Was Told To Start A Life With 500k In Benin City (270 Views)

Funny! Meet The Ghanian Man Who Was Told To Dance After Caught Stealing � / Funny But Inspirational Quote I Saw On A Vehicle In Benin City / How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Told To Start A Life With 500k In Benin City by Enrythesis(m): 8:49am On Jul 20, 2021
Truth b told, av been struggling in Benin City with a salary of 35k. Even had the boldness to get married on dat same salary. Was still struggling though. God blessed us with a son last 3weeks and somebody i knew walked up to me and asked for my account number and transferred 500k telling me to start a life with it dat I can't continue struggling after the birth of my child. Please I can't afford to make any mistake with this money please advice. And secondly can one really start a life with 500k? Mind u am no more single. Sincere thoughts Will be welcomed and appreciated. Like I said can't afford to misuse this money.
Re: I Was Told To Start A Life With 500k In Benin City by YouandiAllofus: 9:22am On Jul 20, 2021
I assumed you were talking about something you can do with that amount.
Should that be the case, the truth is that Nigeria of today is a much more difficult place to leave for both the middle and lower class how much more starting something with that amount.
But there are businesses you can get into that should provide you with daily income.
. Tricycle transportation - that amount should afford you with a fairly used tricycle that is in good condition and clean, obtain the required documents for immediate operation. (income here is dependent on numbers of commuters in your area and hours on duty)
. Bike transportation - Okada is another choice of business you can get into. In this case, the fund you have here is enough to get you a brand new one and also take care of all necessary paperwork required for immediate operation.
. Barber shop - you can also start up a barbershop with that amount depending on your location (cost price of renting a shop and taste).

Before going into any of these businesses, you should endeavour to have a detailed plan of all expenses and projection of profit by taking into account several other factors such as
1. The environment - take security into account, infrastructure needed for your business such as power and access road, closeness to market or population and target audience etc
2. Business research - have proper knowledge of the business.
3. Obtaining necessary skills - the better your skills the better you are able to endure competition s.
4. Testing your skills before finally - you need to be sure that your skills or product or service will be of satisfaction to your intended costumers.
5. Starting your business. Launch your business!

Amost many other businesses
Re: I Was Told To Start A Life With 500k In Benin City by Enrythesis(m): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
God bless you.
YouandiAllofus:
I assumed you were talking about something you can do with that amount.
Should that be the case, the truth is that Nigeria of today is a much more difficult place to leave for both the middle and lower class how much more starting something with that amount.
But there are businesses you can get into that should provide you with daily income.
. Tricycle transportation - that amount should afford you with a fairly used tricycle that is in good condition and clean, obtain the required documents for immediate operation. (income here is dependent on numbers of commuters in your area and hours on duty)
. Bike transportation - Okada is another choice of business you can get into. In this case, the fund you have here is enough to get you a brand new one and also take care of all necessary paperwork required for immediate operation.
. Barber shop - you can also start up a barbershop with that amount depending on your location (cost price of renting a shop and taste).

Before going into any of these businesses, you should endeavour to have a detailed plan of all expenses and projection of profit by taking into account several other factors such as
1. The environment - take security into account, infrastructure needed for your business such as power and access road, closeness to market or population and target audience etc
2. Business research - have proper knowledge of the business.
3. Obtaining necessary skills - the better your skills the better you are able to endure competition s.
4. Testing your skills before finally - you need to be sure that your skills or product or service will be of satisfaction to your intended costumers.
5. Starting your business. Launch your business!

Amost many other businesses
Re: I Was Told To Start A Life With 500k In Benin City by YouandiAllofus: 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
Enrythesis:
God bless you.
You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Abi O............. She Don Vex / Bitcoin Price Prediction - Will BTC Price Hit $100K In 2021? / Npower: Best PPA Letter Download Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.