Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) (48127 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Become 2023 Highest Goal Scorer (Photos) / Chelsea Score 2 Own Goals For The First Time In A Premier League Game / Again Iheanacho Scores 2 Goals To Knock Man United Out Of The FA Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) by Iyiataata92: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
bizhop01:

Match fixed is everywhere, even big club like Juventus had been fixing matches for a long time.
that own goal is really outrageous
Re: Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kandeed:

I've onced won a bet of a match fixing that involved PSG when Monaco flog PSG 2-0. that day I chop 150k on that fixed single bet. quit displaying ur gullibility everywhere

It wasn't fixed, it was guess work

1 Like

Re: Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) by kay29000(m): 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
Millimann:
All of them are mad.

That defender sef could be the main match fixer!

Exactly
Re: Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sebu00:
Hello

Poor editing..
Re: Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) by Kandeed: 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
BetBuilder365:

It wasn't fixed, it was guess work

How would guess work in a way that what the nigga told me monaco would score a goal first half and the other second half. this is more than a mere guess
Re: Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kandeed:

How would guess work in a way that what the nigga told me monaco would score a goal first half and the other second half. this is more than a mere guess

That was monaco HT/FT which is not a brain gymnastic to do if you have money to stake and waste.

It's still guess work and it's not magic. You can spread your guess work in four to five different scores or markets, anyone that enters will be the bull horn to fake people with.
Re: Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) by Femeto: 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
Them suppose sack that player.
Re: Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) by Kandeed: 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
BetBuilder365:

That was monaco HT/FT which is not a brain gymnastic to do if you have money to stake and waste.

It's still guess work and it's not magic. You can spread your guess work in four to five different scores or markets, anyone that enters will be the bull horn to fake people with.

i understand that ticket split but ion think this guy did a ticket split anyways it's surprising sha....
Re: Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) by Curious345: 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kandeed:

me I cannot lie .

I have goottten a fixed game of 10 odds from the French league 1.
4 games and 10odds .

The guy gave me with authority and said I should send him 30% after I win.

Like play like play , omor the game come , every body begin look me like say I be TB Joshua .

But I ended up not giving the guy the 30% . May the good lord bear me withness and forgive me after this confession in Jesus name . AMEN
Re: Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) by Kandeed: 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
Curious345:
me I cannot lie .

I have goottten a fixed game of 10 off from the French league.
4 games and 10odds .

Like play like play , omor the game come , every body behin look me like say I be TB Joshua .

But I ended up not giving the guy the 30% . May the good lord bear me withness and forgive me after this confession

haha why na.....lol that ain't loyal bro
Re: Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) by Curious345: 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
What this means is that the French league is replete with match fixing. I am a witness ..
Curious345:
me I cannot lie .

I have goottten a fixed game of 10 off from the French league.
4 games and 10odds .

Like play like play , omor the game come , every body behin look me like say I be TB Joshua .

But I ended up not giving the guy the 30% . May the good lord bear me withness and forgive me after this confession
Re: Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) by Tunasco4u(m): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
Very true 100% football of nowadays is not real fixing fixing fixing, bookies are the one controlling football
paulolee:

it happens is ghana n u blaming Africa...we know say African football is developing bt u cnt cruticze it based on wat happens in a local league in Ghana
Incas u dnt know, match fixing is a global issue n it happens more in Europe than in Africa because football is business, dts how some smaller clubs do pay bills n dts why i hardly take pre season friendlies serious..
Re: Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) by Commotfornigeri: 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
Career suicide.
Re: Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) by paulolee(m): 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
Tunasco4u:
Very true 100% football of nowadays is not real fixing fixing fixing, bookies are the one controlling football
sure bro
Re: Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) by inereunwa1(m): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
Curious345:
I know a guy who is an avid punter .

He bets on 1xbet.

But he gets fixed games from an inner mafia clique somewhere in the Arabian peninsula.
And with the hoarde of money flowing in ,

He has two mansions in lekki, and he built 7 mansions in his village for his

Dad.
Mom
Uncle
Siblings
And himself.

He bought luxury cars for his

Mom
Dad
Sister
Brother
Babe

Na from that guy I saabi say matchfixing is real ..

Imagine staking 5m to win 50m twice weekly .

Hnmmm
and nai younever hammer?
Re: Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) by sniperr007(m): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
Iyiataata92:
Africa is the death of football

Asia nko
Re: Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) by Plut01: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
Curious345:

He bets on 1xbet.

But he gets fixed games from an inner mafia clique somewhere in the Arabian peninsula.

Dad.
Mom
Uncle
Siblings
And himself.

Mom
Dad
Sister
Brother
Babe

Imagine staking 5m to win 50m twice weekly .

Hnmmm

Why did you post this now It has been happening before we were born and it will continue to happen when we are no more........Hope that your friend name nor start with 'C'

Re: Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) by Curious345: 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
Plut01:

Why did you post this now It has been happening before we were born and it will continue to happen when we are no more........Hope that your friend name nor start with 'C'

hnmm.

C and drop the next 3 letters .make we see if you get levels like TB Joshua
Re: Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) by Polynek(m): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
Mehn Dix is purely intentional act, FIFA might look into Dix
Re: Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) by sylve11: 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
shogsman:

I like the way you lie so passionately

grin grin shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) by sylve11: 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
Asadujames202:

Monaco beating PSG 2 -0 can't be a fixed match

Fixed match are mostly correct score

Like Chelsea Wesbrom
Where Chelsea lost 2-5

the case of chelsea vs wesbrom is fixing. grin cool
Re: Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) by Alexis4337(m): 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
angry grin grin grin grin
paulolee:
I watch dt video on YouTube n cnt stop laughing...
seriously, if d game was really fixed by high stakers with huge cash, dt players life can be in danger because dm fit revenge with death
match fixing dt i know involved huge cash n you would hardly notice except someone snitch..
fixing of matches is very discreet n not something dt a whole team would know about to prevent occurrences like dis n bcoz of d huge cash involved..
maybe na low budget fixers like dt nairaland guy wey de always disturb threads with sure fixed games naim plan dis wan..
Re: Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) by mosco070(m): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
Help me tell your friends that I can offer them mtn 3gig for one thousand naira.once I see my alert I will credit who ever that is involved data.my bank account no:0038285069.for more details the person should call or Whatsapp me on:07030540872.I can a also subscribe your DStv,Gotv and startime decoder.Tested and trusted no shaking.24/7 services.
Re: Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
cheesy dats why bet9ja no dey even show the ghana lig on bet stupid people na dem dey spoil 0ll our tickets fifa should find those responsible and jail them na so i carry two straight win in bangledesh last sunday na 11 odds wey dey away beat 1.30 and 1.24 odds i for win 29k guy buy goat for my dady but they fixed every thing god punish sunday oloshi
Re: Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) by shogsman(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
Curious345:
hahahaha.

Anyway quit the bellicose .

Allow the niggar to hurray ..

No qualms .

Oluwa go still locate you.
But note : you must stay away from sin., Especially the sin of fornication.

Outside murder of a soul, God hates this sin of fornication very strongly .

Receive sense my guy

Too late,couldn't care less about sins or atonement, I do what I have to do
Re: Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) by Fortez: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) by Llarteaph17(m): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
paulolee:
seriously, if d game was really fixed by high stakers with huge cash, dt players life can be in danger because dm fit revenge with death
match fixing dt i know involved huge cash n you would hardly notice except someone snitch..
fixing of matches is very discreet n not something dt a whole team would know about to prevent occurrences like dis n bcoz of d huge cash involved..
maybe na low budget fixers like dt nairaland guy wey de always disturb threads with sure fixed games naim plan dis wan..
grin
paulolee:
Re: Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) by caye(m): 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
DEEBOZZ:
I am not surprise this is coming from a third world league like Ghanaian premier league.
Your fourth world league is worse.
Re: Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) by donPhill(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
Curious345:

He bets on 1xbet.

Dad.
Mom
Uncle
Siblings
And himself.

Mom
Dad
Sister
Brother
Babe

Imagine staking 5m to win 50m twice weekly.

Hnmmm
bros beg am collect once na
Re: Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) by paulolee(m): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
Llarteaph17:
grin
na tru na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh's Cute Grown Son (Photo) / Khadim Ndiaye Suffers Both Legs Break In Match (Photos) / Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.