Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

Why Has No State Protested Yet For Kanu In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Has No State Protested Yet For Kanu In Nigeria (414 Views)

Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons / HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video / The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has No State Protested Yet For Kanu In Nigeria by bigeliot(m): 10:01am On Jul 20, 2021
We all know that the entire igbo race are strongly with MNK and a clear evidence is the last sit at home that was obeyed totally, people cheering unknown gun men because they were against the govt and We saw where people go back to farms in the east bcus of the backing of ESN and killings reduced drastically except for few cases in ebonyi state. Even the igbo leaders are scared of being in the young man's (MNK) bad book even in prison. Now that he is in DSS custody, why is everywhere calm and no protest happening. Could they be planning something underground and keeping the govt confused because I know that the govt of the day is expecting protest from all BIAFRA land. We know the east are brave when it comes to fighting or standing against leaders mostly from this administration which have made leaders scared. MNK one said, "THE DAY OUR WOMEN COME OUT MASSIVELY TO PROTEST,BIAFRA WILL COME". Are we in that phase now?
Those abroad have protested and still protesting, is it a plan to get the ground ready for those here by putting the world at alert or are they waiting to see what will happen to MNK? I just dey reason o. Me I'm scared sha bcus I know this silence is dangerous.
Re: Why Has No State Protested Yet For Kanu In Nigeria by gidgiddy: 10:05am On Jul 20, 2021
I think there is no protest on Nigeria because IPOB asked people not to protest in Nigeria due to the fact that the security forces are going to shoot unarmed protesters just like they did at Lekki toll gate and Oduduwa protest
Re: Why Has No State Protested Yet For Kanu In Nigeria by Gbest90(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2021
I think the people are just scared for their lives.

And rightly so, because MNK is not worth dying for.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has No State Protested Yet For Kanu In Nigeria by cybersoldiers: 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
Gbest90:
I think the people are just scared for their lives.

And rightly so, because MNK is not worth dying for.

They are not dying for Nnamdi kanu, they were killed for Biafra.

Why haven't you protested for your fugitive Sunday Igboho

Don't be senseless.

(1) (Reply)

APC Will Win Abia State If They Field Any Of These Politicians In 2023 / Igboho’s Extradition Hearing Holds Today In Benin Republic / How Safe Are Our Comments And Identity Here??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.