Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Japan The World Super Sex Power And The Olympic - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Japan The World Super Sex Power And The Olympic (594 Views)

Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals / Naomi Osaka Lights The Olympic Cauldron / Paul Pogba First Goal For France Since The 2018 World Super Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Japan The World Super Sex Power And The Olympic by AlexBells(m): 10:17am On Jul 20, 2021
I guess Japan is the country that attributes highest values to sex, from mass production of sex dolls, to penis festivals to their cartoons that are usually almost Xrated, featuring well endowed and lusty characters when in reality the Asian continent is one of the least when it comes to physical endowments especially their women.

Today they had brought their sex craze for all to see in the manner they are handling the Olympic, started with providing small beds and now they will restrict the circulation of condoms.

I now think that Japan is the world Super Sex Power, I don't get it does it mean that no day goes in Japan without controversial sex topic, however I admire them as they one of the most resilient people at any time in the history of the Morden world, maybe if we value sex more in this country there could be greater achievement, maybe it is in the sex afterall.

1 Like

Re: Japan The World Super Sex Power And The Olympic by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2021
Japanese men are some of the most perverted men in the world....from openly reading pedophilic literature in crowded metros; to having school girl fetishes; to openly buying/selling underage school girl underwear (its a big business);

(1) (Reply)

2 Odds And 3 Odds For High Stakers Only / Latest Winnings / I Tried CHLOE TING 2021 2 Weeks Summer Shred Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.