Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

Lesson For Nigeria:Zuma’s Corruption Trial To Resume August 10 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lesson For Nigeria:Zuma’s Corruption Trial To Resume August 10 (268 Views)

Protesters Who Invaded Kano Court Carted Away Ganduje’s Corruption Trial Papers / South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial / EFCC Brings Fayose To Court As Corruption Trial Begins [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesson For Nigeria:Zuma’s Corruption Trial To Resume August 10 by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2021
Jacob Zuma’s long-running corruption trial will resume on August 10, a South African judge ruled on Tuesday after the ex-president sought to have the case postponed because of the pandemic and the recent unrest.

“The trial is adjourned to 10 to 13 August,” Judge Piet Koen said, a day after Zuma, who faces 16 charges of fraud, graft and racketeering related to the 1999 purchase of arms from five European arms firms when he was deputy president, appeared in court virtually from his prison.

https://punchng.com/zumas-corruption-trial-to-resume-august-10/

Re: Lesson For Nigeria:Zuma’s Corruption Trial To Resume August 10 by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2021
When you build strong state institutions no one is above the law.

Frontpage Lalasticlala,Mynd44,Dominique
Re: Lesson For Nigeria:Zuma’s Corruption Trial To Resume August 10 by vedaxcool(m): 10:51am On Jul 20, 2021
grin grin grin
A Short Story a Hypocrite
same hypocrite will defend people of his tribe from answering for their crimes, the same hypocrite will offer his pr services for looters and thives from his party.
The same hypocrite rather than demand NASS to restructure the country will come out and demand PMB restructure the country. The same hypocrite will encourage secession and instability rather than engage with NASS.

Same hypocrite wants his tribe to be given presidency rather than allow "STRONG INSTITUTIONS" churn out the best candidate.

Yeah right a hypocrite stands for nothing.
Re: Lesson For Nigeria:Zuma’s Corruption Trial To Resume August 10 by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2021
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin
A Short Story a Hypocrite
same hypocrite will defend people of his tribe from answering for their crimes, the same hypocrite will offer his pr services for looters and thives from his party.
The same hypocrite rather than demand NASS to restructure the country will come out and demand PMB restructure the country. The same hypocrite will encourage secession and instability rather than engage with NASS.

Same hypocrite wants his tribe to be given presidency rather than allow "STRONG INSTITUTIONS" churn out the best candidate.

Yeah right a hypocrite stands for nothing.
I will address you clown.

-I was not defending Obi Cubana.I simply stated he never occupied public office and focus on the corrupt politicians that have looted $600 billion dollars since 1960.
- I don't support any fantastical corrupt politician in APC,PDP and APGA.
-I don't believe in rotational presidency, but position my merit and why I believe the youths should take over from the failed older generation.

(1) (Reply)

Private Jets: 30 Of 65 Verified Planes To Pay Nigeria Customs Duties – Official / BIAFRA: WE’LL PROTECT CITIZENS FROM IPOB’S SIT-AT-HOME THREAT... ELOMBAH NEWS / Court Grants Sunday Igboho’s Aides Bail After 32 Days In DSS Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.