Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,105 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Where Can I Find The Yahoo Account Security Page? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Where Can I Find The Yahoo Account Security Page? (292 Views)

How To Recover Yahoo Account Via Using Date Of Birth / Passwords Misconceptions In The Way Of Account Security / Where Can I Find HP Service Centre In PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Find The Yahoo Account Security Page? by evajones9837: 10:52am On Jul 20, 2021
To active or for Account Key work, firstly, you will need to login to the Yahoo app on your mobile. Now, head to the Yahoo Security page. And move to the Yahoo Sign-in page. That is where is the yahoo account security page. After that, you have to enter your Yahoo ID and hit on the “Next”. Follow with a pop-up that is provided by the Yahoo on Account key enabled gadget or device. Moreover, you have to open the app on your device and then, tap on the “Account Key” icon. Now, just press the “Approve” icon, and here, you will be asked for a verification code and you have to then, enter it for the confirmation. Now, you can disable the Account key and manage the security page and it allows you to go back to a password if you want to. You might have some essential changes to make to your yahoo mail account security page but might not be able to do the same as you might not be aware of the process to do the same.
Read more:-
how can i access my yahoo account without verification code

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Laptop Up For Grab / Bathroom Spy Camera Wifi Axe Shampoo Spy Camera 4k Hd Hidden Spy Camera Dvr / 320GB HDD 4GB Ram For 80k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.