Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Jesus Save Us From This Competition Ohhhhhhh: Mo Gbe! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jesus Save Us From This Competition Ohhhhhhh: Mo Gbe! (1169 Views)

Who Will Save Us From Mtn? / Neatly Used Xda Mini-s For Sale Running Win-mo 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Save Us From This Competition Ohhhhhhh: Mo Gbe! by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 12, 2011
I swear i don tire, Ever since my bold 1 got broken, i chilled for a while and got a bold 3 only to be told later that a bold 2 is berra, As i was trying to sell my Bold3 to get a bold2, Bold4 pooped in, I was like thank God i would go for bold4 instead only to get a message that torch2 is out. I started having headache immediately and went to visit my uncle in other to tip me with a little money so that i would join them together to get the torch2, Only for me to hear about Bold touch also known as Bold Dakota, Now 2day i discovered thet they even a a tab called blackberry playbook. I love the blackberry family because am a Nigerian norrin more, Every naija person has the blackberry craze including our old 1s. NOTE: HTC is still releasing theirs everyday, Sony Erickson is still saying dem no go gree with their releases, while samsung dey shout we started this before you, Nokia is also fighting hard to remain the market leader,, While motorola, sagem, trium, and its like's have decided to lie under the shadows of this strange Giants,
Now i have hypertension because each time i go to the market i come back with norrin because i feel like having all,

Lemme give you this simple question which of this Giants latest releases would you refuse?
And which would be your 1st choice, I can't list dem cuz they are too much, Am even at the hospital now because of this
Re: Jesus Save Us From This Competition Ohhhhhhh: Mo Gbe! by Nobody: 11:38am On May 13, 2011
No 1 even commented, Nonsense for all of you that read and close you are all sick angry
Re: Jesus Save Us From This Competition Ohhhhhhh: Mo Gbe! by Mcleo007(m): 4:48pm On May 13, 2011
;d
Re: Jesus Save Us From This Competition Ohhhhhhh: Mo Gbe! by Godmother(f): 5:27pm On May 13, 2011
Re: Jesus Save Us From This Competition Ohhhhhhh: Mo Gbe! by twinskenny(m): 8:43pm On May 13, 2011
grin grin grin grin

what ever rock your boat man, you can halve all just rob the bank,
Re: Jesus Save Us From This Competition Ohhhhhhh: Mo Gbe! by aieromon(m): 11:56pm On May 13, 2011
Ijogz K:

Every naija person has the blackberry craze including our old 1s.

I don't have the craze.Does that make me a non-Nigerian?
Re: Jesus Save Us From This Competition Ohhhhhhh: Mo Gbe! by edlion57(m): 12:22am On May 14, 2011
what is in dis blackberry dat makes u guys 2 spend alot of money buying and selling it.y dont u try nokia fones like n8 n79 (32g)
Re: Jesus Save Us From This Competition Ohhhhhhh: Mo Gbe! by texazzpete(m): 12:54am On May 14, 2011
Ijogz K:

I swear i don tire, Ever since my bold 1 got broken, i chilled for a while and got a bold 3 only to be told later that a bold 2 is berra, As i was trying to sell my Bold3 to get a bold2, Bold4 pooped in, I was like thank God i would go for bold4 instead only to get a message that torch2 is out. I started having headache immediately and went to visit my uncle in other to tip me with a little money so that i would join them together to get the torch2, Only for me to hear about Bold touch also known as Bold Dakota, Now 2day i discovered thet they even a a tab called blackberry playbook. I love the blackberry family because am a Nigerian norrin more, Every naija person has the blackberry craze including our old 1s. NOTE: HTC is still releasing theirs everyday, Sony Erickson is still saying dem no go gree with their releases, while samsung dey shout we started this before you, Nokia is also fighting hard to remain the market leader,, While motorola, sagem, trium, and its like's have decided to lie under the shadows of this strange Giants,
Now i have hypertension because each time i go to the market i come back with norrin because i feel like having all,

Lemme give you this simple question which of this Giants latest releases would you refuse?
And which would be your 1st choice, I can't list dem cuz they are too much, Am even at the hospital now because of this

1. Torch 2 and Bold 9900 are not out
2. Save the money instead and buy a copy of Brighter Grammar.
Re: Jesus Save Us From This Competition Ohhhhhhh: Mo Gbe! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2011
texazzpete:

Eeediot pick point the grammatical errors, Since u r d wise 1,
Re: Jesus Save Us From This Competition Ohhhhhhh: Mo Gbe! by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2011
Pick point?
Hehehehehe, tex over to u o, dis one pass my power.
Re: Jesus Save Us From This Competition Ohhhhhhh: Mo Gbe! by puskin: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2011
texazzpete:

grin grin grin grin say the part he needs now. . . . .OR does he need to purchase all the 6parts. shocked shocked
Re: Jesus Save Us From This Competition Ohhhhhhh: Mo Gbe! by bizpreneur(m): 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2011
Ijogz K:

No 1 even commented, Nonsense for all of you that read and close you are all sick angry
coment ko,coment nii.nd U shd b d 1 sick in ur ntelect 4 going 2 hosptl in d name of acqrng jst technlogy dvice(BBphons) made by hman beign(WHITEE) like U,U shd b thnkng of hw 2 also b a prodcer nt jst an uncourteos& inprudent consumr like most 9ja pals,learn 2 b economcaly wise.
Re: Jesus Save Us From This Competition Ohhhhhhh: Mo Gbe! by aieromon(m): 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2011
Ijogz K:

Eeediot pick point the grammatical errors, Since u r d wise 1,

It took you 2 months to come up with this sucker punch shocked shocked
Tex,over to you and please make it quick 'cos we can't wait 2 months for you to pick out the grammatical errors.
Re: Jesus Save Us From This Competition Ohhhhhhh: Mo Gbe! by ugotuf(m): 11:59pm On Jul 11, 2011
i don't even have the flare for your so called blackberries.i stick to my NOKIA E-series grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Save Us From This Competition Ohhhhhhh: Mo Gbe! by dworldknow: 10:43am On Jul 12, 2011
, another blackberry mania. question is which one rules the mobile phone world, blackberry or nokia?
Re: Jesus Save Us From This Competition Ohhhhhhh: Mo Gbe! by Mafia4life(m): 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2011
dworldknow:

, another blackberry mania. question is which one rules the mobile phone world, blackberry or nokia?
What ar u saying? You dey use Naija dey judge? Nigerians that overhype so much?

Re: Jesus Save Us From This Competition Ohhhhhhh: Mo Gbe! by N101: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2011
Ijogz K:

No 1 even commented,  Nonsense for all of you that read and close you are all sick  angry

I think we are all amazed that someone over the age of 8 years old can behave like a child in a sweet store over a BlackBerry.  To the point where you have yourself in hospital over it?? 

Inasamuch as I like technology and love phones, I would not give myself high blood pressure for the newest and latest.  If I don't have the money, what I have will have to do until I can afford it.

You need to chillax.  Just stick with a phone - any phone.  Does the BlackBerry you have do what it's supposed to do? Then stick with it.  It's not life.
Re: Jesus Save Us From This Competition Ohhhhhhh: Mo Gbe! by pkv(m): 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2011
ugotuf:

i don't even have the flare for your so called blackberries.i stick to my NOKIA E-series grin grin grin
@poster, there is no dought u aint even a naijarian, dat frenzy left d naija man 8yrs ago,gues u were at ur village in chad

(1) (Reply)

Activation Code Of Mtn Daily Brower / MTN Blackberry Service Interruption? / Bbm On Pc Using Bluestack App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.