Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day (32200 Views)

MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets / MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman / MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day by poiZon: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nicklaus619:

After ranting, u still made zero point
E dey like u just discover the word ranting.. U rush come nairaland to use it...
Calm down and getat
Re: Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day by Daboomb: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
Babaken:
Even though am not a Muslim but this one is wrong you should have given them some space to celebrate.

You could be lying about not being a Muslim but who cares!
They should go and celebrate after their Exams, chikenna.
Exams were fixed, long before their sleeping Calendar in Suadi Arabia woke up to fix celebration on the Exam day,

Instead of quarreling with AKSG, MURIC should face the person in Saudi Arabia who dared fixed the Eidl Fitri Celebration on the Exam day in Akwa Ibom.

I am sure if it was an Exam day in Saudi Arabia, he wont fix the Celebration for that day.

2 Likes

Re: Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day by Nicklaus619(m): 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
poiZon:

E dey like u just discover the word ranting.. U rush come nairaland to use it...
Calm down and getat

Kids everywhere on this platform, I don't blame you, it's a faceless forum
Re: Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day by fof1: 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
Doraty1:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2021/07/muric-condemns-akwa-ibom-govt-for.html?m=1

Busybodies in Organisational Outlook. Go and Do Ur Own. The State Government have it's own Reasons... The Northern States are More insensitive on inter-Religious Co-existence and Harmony...,especially Jigawa and her Likes...Denying Christian Communities Space and Land to Build Churches and Other of their Needs. Until I hear from the AKSG on this...I HOLD MY PEACE STILL despite the ABOVE Vituperations.

3 Likes

Re: Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day by Daboomb: 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sammy07:

[s]Why didn't they fix it on Sunday and Saturday?
Lol

You should even ask them not to go on August vacation they should.be sleeping in school[/s].

Why must a Nigerian State take its orders from some unknown entity in Saudi Arabia?
What is the Date of the Next Eidl Fitri in 2022? If you or any of the head-slammers like yourself can tell us here, right now, we will ensure that Exams are not fixed on such date. undecided

Clowns doing follow-follow all their miserable Life. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day by Ladiesdoctor(m): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
It's a normal thing in kano

1 Like

Re: Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day by babavik: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
Babaken:
Even though am not a Muslim but this one is wrong you should have given them some space to celebrate.
Baba muric shout finish we no see am for court
hey hey we no see am for court.[falz]
Re: Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day by Olarewaju89: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sebu00:
Hello

Yes oo scammer undecided
Re: Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day by Daboomb: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sammy07:

[s]I have never voted in a presidential election b4 Old Blind man

I always vote for my state elections[/s]

And you are here trying to kill yourself over what one old blind Ediat in Saudi Arabia decided? shocked grin
You must be a misguided Yoot! Go and get a Life undecided
Re: Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day by abibun: 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
MURIC should try and codemn that of Talata Mafara too. Exams are written on the 25th of December
Re: Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
it should be condemned.. .

Imagine exam on a Christmas or New year Eve
Re: Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day by tenpipsperday: 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
Daboomb:

You will NEVER read where the MURIC Man Ishaq Akintola will condemn his PAY-MASTERS. undecided
It will never happen.

You can see some Muslims here even forming 'I am a Christian" and turning round to blame the AKS Govt. If it is them now, they will lock this thread and threaten you to swear allegiance to Mumuhamed, before you can post but that is by the way. undecided

The question we should ask Nigerian Muslims is: How is AKSG suppose to know when Saudi Arabia will declare its holiday for Nigerian Muslim or is the State suppose to keep waiting till yesterday?
Even Nigerian Govt fixed the Court Trial Date for Yoruba Nation agitators for the same Muslim Holiday, because it could not know in advance, when that Holiday will be! grin

They should go and sort out their calendar and give us their Sallah dates, well in advance because Exam takes a lot of preparation, both on the part of the student and the Organisers/Invigilators/Exam Questions Security, etc

You cant just postpone all that, a day to the Exam, because one Pig in Saudi Arabia decides he is ready to celebrate.
Nigeria is not an islamic State naw?

Dirty pig o
Re: Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day by Fortune109: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
Re: Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day by Quaddafi29: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
This complaining is empty, it would have been condemnable if any of their kids are sitting for the exams but I am sure non is, so why you why the uproar?
Re: Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day by KILLTHECOWS(f): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
President Buhari,Gov El Rufai and Gandolar have done the worse and mumuric kept mute..

2 Likes

Re: Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day by poiZon: 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nicklaus619:

Kids everywhere on this platform, I don't blame you, it's a faceless forum
Bros i no dey hide..
I dey twitter.. Will give u my id so u go see who i be..
Hide from u.. U be thief or fulani killer?

1 Like

Re: Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day by andepower: 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
Problem is, Islamic holidays are not defined

1 Like

Re: Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day by Bacon21(m): 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
This is wrong. Fellow Christians simply ask yourself how you would feel if this was the Government of Kebbi State or somewhere deciding to put exams on Easter or Christmas. This shouldn’t be allowed, it's a public holiday
Re: Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day by Bigjoe68: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
Go and do Sallah na and leave ur exams.. na fail u go fail.

Eyin Boko haram family

1 Like

Re: Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day by Plut01: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2021

This is very bad coming from the state government. Not a good thing at all. I'm not a Muslim (I can never be ) and I know how intolerant they can be, but this is very wrong on every ways possible.

Imagine someone making me write exam on Christmas day I won't do that.

Re: Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day by Hunchogee: 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Don't dull my brother...tell your people to apply....

Western African countries will start flooding the country soon
Exactly angry
Re: Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day by Kaybis2: 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
Akwa Ibom State does not have muslems students in public schools. Data available shows that 90% of the small population of moslems attend Islamic school in the central mosque while the remaining 10% are children of the rich moslems who attends private schools (private schools don't need to write the mock exams) or children of poor moslems who don't even take advantage of the free education to attend school.

2 Likes

Re: Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day by emilo2bad: 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nukilia:
Another terrorist organization in embryonic stage
If it is the order way round you will not talk like this
Re: Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day by DrMuzungu(m): 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
What you always wanted to know about muric, but you were afraid to ask:

M - Moronic
U - Ugly
R - Rascal
I - 1diot
C - Cvnts

1 Like

Re: Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day by UncleKoboko: 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nukilia:
Another terrorist organization in embryonic stage
The way some dead brain fools parade themselves here on Nairaland is very shameful.
If it was done on Christmas day, senseless hypocrite fool will be foaming and be talking trash...
I just pity you people...
Re: Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day by UncleKoboko: 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
OKPANAMboy:
Fulanis don't take Yoruba Muslims serious. No matter the ass-licking.

In North, they don't even attend the same mosque.
Is that what your father told you? Or deh
Re: Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day by UncleKoboko: 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
OKPANAMboy:

Face your Aphonja land.

You're not from Akwa Ibom.
Edet, get sense nau!
Re: Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day by UncleKoboko: 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
OKPANAMboy:

No one takes Yoruba Muslim serious.
Your father and mother are no one because I don't know them grin
Re: Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day by ubola: 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
That arrogant female commissioner for Education should be sacked ASAP. Ever since she resumed, she's been issuing threats to Principals and behaving as if she's the Governor's second wife.
Re: Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day by YhubieIsidore(m): 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
OKPANAMboy:

Face your Aphonja land.

You're not from Akwa Ibom.

Guy, this one is wrong. Don't celebrate evil because its your kin that did it. I am from Akwa Ibom and I condemn it in the strongest possible terms. It wouldn't have made sense if a northern state forced their students to do this on a Christmas day

1 Like

Re: Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day by Bar1941(m): 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
If Zamfara state governor ask pupils to sit for exams on Dec. 25th, we should be fair enough not to blame him as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Governing Boards For NPA And NIMASA / Zahra Buhari: My Religion, Traditions Make Me Who I Am Today - Buhari Daughter / Growing Up As Femi Adesina’s Daughter By Tosin Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.