Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Runtown And His Supermodel Girlfriend, Adut Akech Breaks Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown And His Supermodel Girlfriend, Adut Akech Breaks Up (3824 Views)

Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday / Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend / Adut Akech: Runtown Sparks Dating Rumour With 20-Year-Old Black Australian Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runtown And His Supermodel Girlfriend, Adut Akech Breaks Up by elizabeth24: 11:51am On Jul 20, 2021
Nigerian singer Runtown and his South Sudanese-Australian girlfriend, Adut Akech have broken up. The Model made this revelation on her Insta story where she was asked if she is Single.

While answering questions from her fans during a QandA session, Adut revealed she's now single and ready to mingle.

https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/07/runtown-and-his-supermodel-girlfriend-adut-akech-breaks-up-photos.html

Re: Runtown And His Supermodel Girlfriend, Adut Akech Breaks Up by Bigredmachine: 11:56am On Jul 20, 2021
Am not surprised at all... If I am doing it who's run town not to do it

2 Likes

Re: Runtown And His Supermodel Girlfriend, Adut Akech Breaks Up by Rotiix(m): 11:59am On Jul 20, 2021
Runtown is done and dusted with this one, onto the next

2 Likes

Re: Runtown And His Supermodel Girlfriend, Adut Akech Breaks Up by temitope27(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ok, I wan chop am grin
Re: Runtown And His Supermodel Girlfriend, Adut Akech Breaks Up by Theboy21: 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: Runtown And His Supermodel Girlfriend, Adut Akech Breaks Up by donbachi(m): 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
If atal no be for oba e end..after the girl done see biggerboyz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown And His Supermodel Girlfriend, Adut Akech Breaks Up by LuQuLuQu(m): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
Run is tired of darkness. He needs the light of God

2 Likes

Re: Runtown And His Supermodel Girlfriend, Adut Akech Breaks Up by Icejayz(m): 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
Chop and clean mouth, I knew he wouldn't last with that girl.

2 Likes

Re: Runtown And His Supermodel Girlfriend, Adut Akech Breaks Up by Kobicove(m): 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
I know this is the type of news some people were praying to hear... I hope you're happy now undecided
Re: Runtown And His Supermodel Girlfriend, Adut Akech Breaks Up by TheWolfen(m): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nawa
Re: Runtown And His Supermodel Girlfriend, Adut Akech Breaks Up by ukaface(f): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
LuQuLuQu:
who created darkness?
Re: Runtown And His Supermodel Girlfriend, Adut Akech Breaks Up by TruthHurts1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
So because she's dark skinned she represents evil ABI? Africans and inferiority complex.

LuQuLuQu:

3 Likes

Re: Runtown And His Supermodel Girlfriend, Adut Akech Breaks Up by Taywon: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
If you can not Run a successful relationship.... How do you intend to Runtown
Re: Runtown And His Supermodel Girlfriend, Adut Akech Breaks Up by OnyeObodo: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
ukaface:
who created darkness?

Good question wink wink wink
Re: Runtown And His Supermodel Girlfriend, Adut Akech Breaks Up by Netanya(f): 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
embarassed I was actually waiting for their wedding after they got engaged . Eeya

2 Likes

Re: Runtown And His Supermodel Girlfriend, Adut Akech Breaks Up by MVLOX(m): 12:46am On Jul 21, 2021
Congratulations to them....
Re: Runtown And His Supermodel Girlfriend, Adut Akech Breaks Up by phemmyfour: 2:21am On Jul 21, 2021
After running her down....Run town dey run tinz

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eve(rapper) Stripper Days / Sexy & Smouldering! Angolan Model Maria Borges Tops Forbes Africa Magazine’s Lis / Be Informed: The Illuminati Signs And Symbols Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.