Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Where To Get Best Gadgets In South South Nigeria - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Where To Get Best Gadgets In South South Nigeria (271 Views)

Fix your Gadgets in time and for a token amount. Know prices +more / We Just Saw The 'computer Of The Future,' And It's One Of The Best Gadgets At CE / BESTPRICE VENTURES LTD: Gadgets & Accessories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Best Gadgets In South South Nigeria by GENERALSEIFDAN1(m): 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
I recently relocated to Akwa Ibom from the South West region of Nigeria and needed to set up my workspace. I needed to set up my workstation and needed some accessories and gadgets to make my work easier. This made me explore the beautiful city of Uyo in Akwa Ibom which led me to L&T SuperStores. This store is located at Oron Road in Uyo. They sell different types of gadgets which includes drones, games, microphones, cameras, phones and phone accessories, laptops etc.

Their staff were actually nice and they did provide top-notch service to me. I was able to get the products I needed at the store and did strike up a conversation with one of their staff who told me the company has been in existence for a long period of time. They have a website where you can buy and order online. The company website is [url=ltsuperstore.com]ltsuperstore.com[/url].

I recommend anyone in Akwa Ibom to buy their own gadgets from them. They claim they sell at the cheapest price in the state. Has anyone else had a wonderful experience at L&T SuperStores? Share your experience about them and what you like about them.

(1) (Reply)

HP Probook 650 G2//intel Corei5//hdd 500gb//ram 8gb / British Payroll Firm Suffers Cyber-attack / Dell Xps Core I5 / I7 8th Gen And 7th Gen Check Out Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.