Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Eid-al-adha: Professor Olusola Eleka Felicitates With Muslim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-al-adha: Professor Olusola Eleka Felicitates With Muslim (154 Views)

Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) / Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results / Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eid-al-adha: Professor Olusola Eleka Felicitates With Muslim by AishaYesufu: 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
Eid-Al-Adha Mubarak is a day that reminds us of sacrifice, unity of purpose, love and commitment to truth. I heartily felicitate with all Muslim faithful of our great state, Ekiti State and in Nigeria on the occasion of this year's Eid-Al-Adha.

I also want to appreciate and salute you all for the unifying attitude so far and the willingness to obey and sacrifice to Allah as we are celebrating today. This signifies our obedience to Allah, trusting in Allah at every point, even when it seems hopeless sacrificing, even when it is tough.

Let us continue to imbibe the tenets of Islam which promotes tolerance, modesty and love.

I also want to implore you all, once again, to keep up the good work of service, and obedience, to Allah for the blessing of mankind and our great state, Ekiti State. Let us emulate the life of Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) by demonstrating the virtues of unity, love and commitment to truth.

In this year celebration, I urge us to offer special prayers for greater security, unity, peace and progress in our dear country.

I pray for a hitch peaceful Eid celebration full of blessings and the benevolence of Almighty Allah.

Barka De Sallah
Happy Eid Mubarak

Former Deputy Governor of Ekiti State, Professor Kolapo Olusola Eleka

(1) (Reply)

Governor Abdulrazaq Pay 6-months Salary Arrears, Other Entitlement Of HHL / Mischief Makers Pass Off 2015 A'ibom PDP Pry Election Video As Obaseki / Changing The Narrative For A Prosperous Rivers State .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.