Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Igboho Yoruba Defence - What Igbo Leaders Can Learn From Hausa & Yoruba Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho Yoruba Defence - What Igbo Leaders Can Learn From Hausa & Yoruba Leaders (825 Views)

Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic / You’re Not Elected To Complain Of Ex-leaders, CAN Tells Buhari / Sunday Igboho: Yoruba Leaders, Elders Apologise To Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igboho Yoruba Defence - What Igbo Leaders Can Learn From Hausa & Yoruba Leaders by NigeriaNawa: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
I was just reading this article , titled Yoruba Monarchs, Lawyers Battle To Stop Extradition Of Sunday Igboho From Benin Republic ( http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/20/yoruba-monarchs-lawyers-battle-stop-extradition-sunday-igboho-benin-republic )

See how swiftly their leaders moved to ensure the safety and protection of their own despite misgivings and mistakes. I am sure many more will follow.

Fulani and Hausas protect and defend their own even though over 60,000 of them have died due to terrorism and poverty. They will never give up their own to the enemy.

But Igbos ? NO. We know it all, we are the intelligent ones, the most enlightened tribe. I put it to you that Igbo leaders are the number ONE ENEMY of Igbo people. They sold our peoples as slaves to the Europeans, they forced us into one Nigeria during colonialism which resulted in the death of 5 million of us after independece, and today the shamless idiots are still selling their own people, betraying their own people for a few meagre $$$ and little power. With a few exceptions, our leaders are a national disgrace.

Our leaders should learn from the Hausas and Yorubas and repent otherwise history and their people will not be very kind to them.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Yoruba Defence - What Igbo Leaders Can Learn From Hausa & Yoruba Leaders by neonly: 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2021

Re: Igboho Yoruba Defence - What Igbo Leaders Can Learn From Hausa & Yoruba Leaders by Spiritual217(m): 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
Re: Igboho Yoruba Defence - What Igbo Leaders Can Learn From Hausa & Yoruba Leaders by SWDude: 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
Re: Igboho Yoruba Defence - What Igbo Leaders Can Learn From Hausa & Yoruba Leaders by Freelancer2020(m): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
You get sense, na truth you talk

1 Like

Re: Igboho Yoruba Defence - What Igbo Leaders Can Learn From Hausa & Yoruba Leaders by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
You think it's out of hatred MNK call them Otellectuals and efulefus. It is not hatred but a stark naked truth

3 Likes

Re: Igboho Yoruba Defence - What Igbo Leaders Can Learn From Hausa & Yoruba Leaders by Guestlander: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
You think it's out of hatred MNK call them Otellectuals and efulefus. It is not hatred but a stark naked truth

You are not making any sense. Steps are being taken to prevent his extradition from Benin republic. Even if they manage to bring him to Nigeria nothing is going to happen to him.
Re: Igboho Yoruba Defence - What Igbo Leaders Can Learn From Hausa & Yoruba Leaders by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
Guestlander:

You are not making any sense. Steps are being taken to prevent his extradition from Benin republic. Even if they manage to bring him to Nigeria nothing is going to happen to him.

I am not against Yorubas defending their own but I am against Igbo leaders not standing for MNK

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Yoruba Defence - What Igbo Leaders Can Learn From Hausa & Yoruba Leaders by Karanka: 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
OP, so you want Igboland to turn to North East for the sake of supporting their own?
The same Igbos that lost over 5 million people during the civil war for "supporting" Ojukwu who was obviously unprepared for the war and later escaped with his family, leaving the same Igbos that gave him 100% "support" to the mercy of their enemies?
OP, I don't just want to curse you or insult you; but you should know that Igbos are tired of dying. They are tired of harbingers of violence and destruction to the Igboland after years upon years of suffering to get to this point.
If you want to protest or preach secession, you and your family should take it to Aso rock.
Leave South East out of it for now!

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Yoruba Defence - What Igbo Leaders Can Learn From Hausa & Yoruba Leaders by Guestlander: 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

I am not against Yorubas defending their own but I am against Igbo leaders not standing for MNK

Accept my apologies then.
Re: Igboho Yoruba Defence - What Igbo Leaders Can Learn From Hausa & Yoruba Leaders by manhaley5: 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
You owe no man nothing but love.

What shall it profit you to have a weak battery?
Check my signature to buy a reliable Power Bank.
Re: Igboho Yoruba Defence - What Igbo Leaders Can Learn From Hausa & Yoruba Leaders by Tinubuadvocate: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sebi Tinubu is the problem of average igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Yoruba Defence - What Igbo Leaders Can Learn From Hausa & Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
Guestlander:

He's actually referring to how Kanu calls Igbo leaders those names.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Yoruba Defence - What Igbo Leaders Can Learn From Hausa & Yoruba Leaders by StreetFight: 1:06am On Jul 21, 2021
Not really like that. The whole nation did not get to know about Nnamdi Kanu's arrest in Kenya until he was smuggled by the dangerous breathing mannequin into Nigeria. Unlike Sunday Igboho's case, we got to know about his arrest in time, so there was/is time to quickly mobilise resources for his defense, maybe because there are lots of Yorubas who are citizens of Benin Republic who quickly notified fellow Yorubas in Nigeria

We Yorubas and Igbos will continuous to work together till we defeat the evil and fused Fulani Oligarchy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho Yoruba Defence - What Igbo Leaders Can Learn From Hausa & Yoruba Leaders by AroleOduduwa2: 1:32am On Jul 21, 2021
I am of the opinion that Igbo political class are spineless and have inferiority complex, their characteristics doesn’t portray the average Igbo that you come across.

They can’t defend their people, always quick to throw them under the bus for favor. I hope their people can hold them accountable rather than blaming other region.
Re: Igboho Yoruba Defence - What Igbo Leaders Can Learn From Hausa & Yoruba Leaders by BSsniffer: 2:06am On Jul 21, 2021
The weakness of the south generally is greedy and disloyal leaders and a lack of political structure. We're easily bought.
Re: Igboho Yoruba Defence - What Igbo Leaders Can Learn From Hausa & Yoruba Leaders by nextdoor84(m): 2:25am On Jul 21, 2021
My candid advice to Ndigbo! Stop electing anyone who experienced the civil war (anyone above 50 yo) into office. These guys saw the war and it had a devastating effect on them. Most of them are suffering from the Stockholm syndrome and PTSD!! I really do not blame them. They are all SABO!!!

1 Like

Re: Igboho Yoruba Defence - What Igbo Leaders Can Learn From Hausa & Yoruba Leaders by KosiGee(m): 3:09am On Jul 21, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

You and the Op are not being honest with yourselves.
Igboho has the support of lots of Yoruba elders. How many times have you heard him berating and disrespecting Yoruba elders?? Be sincere.

It’s hard to defend Nnamdi Kanu in my opinion. Nnamdi Kanu is mister know it all. He is more intelligent than everyone. He doesn’t listen to anyone, he calls people names all the time, abuses and never see anything good in the so called elders. His right hand man Emma Powerful does the same. If you disagree with him or his method, you’ll automatically become a Fulani slave or saboteur.

He sees himself as a demigod. His method clashes with that of those before him and with lots of Igbos. I give it to him, no one has his passion and energy but is this the man that will lead us?

Instead of criticising Igbo leaders, let’s ask him where IPOB and Biafra allies are. How can you be loggerhead with everyone? Ijaws, Tivs, etc. Where are the international allies?
What exactly do you expect Igbo leaders to do? Nnamdi Kanu is a ‘messenger of God’.

Wike is still standing, Buhari whom he called Jibril is standing strong. Remember IPOB advertising Buhari’s funeral years ago!

You don’t do that. Nnamdi Kanu don’t dislike Buhari the way many of us do...but how can someone like Nnamdi Kanu believe that Buhari has been cloned or impersonated?? Many of us feel embarrassed. I’m sure lots of people believe that Kanu is actually God’s messenger. They believe that in one or the other, Kanu will get Biafra on a platter. Biafra won’t come with falsehood or silly propaganda.

There are lots of people who are hurting seeing him locked away or picked up the way he was picked up.

People are being victimised or some have lost their lives because they were branded saboteurs but Abba Kyari walked into Anambra, frolicked with the high and mighty, smiled at camera and left Anambra majestically.

How do you start to defend Kanu? Every sec that Kanu spend incarcerated is an insult to Igbos but truth be told, Kanu need to chill , re-strategise, listen to advice and accept that this is not a one man show. He should also be aware that the stone he is carrying can break him to pieces. He needs help but too arrogant to listen....That’s if by some miracle, he frees himself from federal government claws.

(1) (Reply)

PMB Government Would Have Completely Wrecked Nigeria By 2023 – Northern Elders F / Why Is The Defacto Leader Of IPOB Faceless / IPOB: It's Unthinkable Any Igbo Man Wants To Leave Nigeria, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.