Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Barry Avotu Johnson 1st National Chairman NYDP Salutes Muslims At Sallah - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Barry Avotu Johnson 1st National Chairman NYDP Salutes Muslims At Sallah (130 Views)

Eid-el Fitr: NATCOM DG Felicitates With Nigerians At Sallah, Preaches Peace / NYDP National Chairman Barry Avotu Johnson Nigeria 61st Independence Day Speech / Miss Big World NIGERIA Holds Abuja Lockdown 8th December With Barry Avotu Johnso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Barry Avotu Johnson 1st National Chairman NYDP Salutes Muslims At Sallah by btvnigeria(m): 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
Today I am sending my warmest Sallah greetings to you. I pray that you remain as happy as ever, you increase from strength to strength, you grow in all ramifications, your wealth physically and spiritually increases through God, and that you are granted paradise when the last days come upon us. Happy Eid El Kabir to you.
As Nigerians celebrate this great day I pray that we do so in the most peaceful of all attitudes.
And also use this opportunity to appeal to our youths to use this celebration as an opportunity to get themselves registered in the fourth going INEC PVC registration.
The only way we can get the power come 2023 is to register, have the power to own the PVC and vote bad leaders out of office.

- *Barry Avotu Johnson 1st*
National Chairman
NIGERIA YOUTHS DEMOCRATIC PARTY NYDP

(1) (Reply)

Delete / The Legend Producer Announces That “melody” Album By Cuzzy As Been Postponed / Get Quality Center Table Only At Vanity Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.