Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram (28370 Views)

Bandit Kingpins Beg For Amnesty In North-west / Fact-Check: FG Did Not Declare Three-Day Holiday For Eid-Ul-Adha / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram by FakeUnity: 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
richmond500:
Is NK ready to repent?

MNK gave a standing order, that anyday he abandons the struggle for motherland Biafra and becomes a saboteur, he should be killed by his followers. That order still stands.

Mr abokey, you don't seem to understand how far the struggle has gone. You think say na child's play we dey?

cheesy
Re: Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram by Felimax(m): 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
RuddyFusion:
They won't listen
They won't consider it
How dare Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho challenge the status quo?
How dare they try to stop the killing paths and conquest of Nigerians by Nigerian first-class citizens AKA Fulani herdsmen and the cows?
How dare them?

It is well.....whether we like it or not, Buhari and his nepotic ethic cohorts are a blessing to Nigeria ethnic nationalities because they are unknowingly getting us closer to freedom Day, the day of liberation for this nation, the day that the humans will be separated from the COWs.

I wish this country can roast because of these guys. How can everywhere be so silent i beg? Look at what is happening in SA because they believe in their vision. Why are we Nigerians for crying out loud? If not for the dou this wicked regime would have run the entire south over with their devilish strategy. There is no region in the entire country that is not affected by one form of terrorism or banditry and bulk of it from one group who can best be describe as cows.
Why does it seem like their fight was for their personal gains? Must we all die first?

The kind of energy giving to bring down MNK and Sunday is so alarming. Today, nobody talk of the remaining Chibok girls or Leah Shaibu because in a bid and mission to solve our problem we brought in a bigger problem.
I cannot change it but i feel so ashame beign a Nigerian, I wish i am reading all these as a foriegner!
Surely, we are not safe. We are not.
Like isreal, i wish we are just surounded by our enemies but here we have oil and water missed together.
Re: Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram by Grace001: 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
distributeinc:

The country did you nothing wrong, politicians and vandetta between tribes is the problem. Seems ibo and hausas are the problem of Nigeria, the personal beef between ibo and hausas/fulani is giving us too much stress. Face your vandetta with hausas, don't drag other Nigerians into it. Nigeria as a land space is blessed with abundance human and natural resources. You guys learn to separate your enemies from the territorial space, politicians come and go, this territorial space will be here till the sky caves in.

The land is soaked with Innocent bloods crying for justice. You guys always shy away from the truth, can you separate Nigeria from Nigerians ? Nigerians run the affair of Nigeria.
Re: Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
You can only pardon a person that has been convicted by a court of adherent jurisdiction.

Na so
Re: Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram by Kay17: 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
unbitchable:

If they would kill themselves to snatch power from Gej, it's part of northern agenda

They, the "Northerners", have taken power for over 8 years, why continue an outdated agenda?!
Re: Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram by executive12: 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ladoja, my man. Fearless. Real Ibadan man.
Re: Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram by J2381: 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
Didn't GEJ government declare amnesty for Niger delta militants? Why didn't they tell him to declare amnesty for the leader of MASSOB as at then.
Re: Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram by fof1: 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Maybe Igboho but definitely MNK will be killed

I TRULY THINK YOU ARE SICK IN D HEAD OR BRAIN...PLS KEEP UR CALM AND DO NOT GO AND GET BRAIN TUMOUR BCOZ OF MNK OF IPOB,PLS. GOD HELP YOU.
Re: Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram by themanderon: 11:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
senatordave1:

Buhari will silence hunchback terrorist kanu

Just like dictator Abacha wanted to silence Obasanjo but expired before him and Obasanjo is still here while the dictator has been cast into the dustbin of a better forgotten history. God alone rules in the affairs of men.
Re: Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram by osazsky(m): 12:06am On Jul 21, 2021
Just imagine way this country will become if fg is granting everybody amnestey .I go just gather boys empty cbn when court I go beg for amnesty and presidential pardon..that's how d circle will continue to go round till we start eating each other

1 Like

Re: Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram by kevapet: 12:22am On Jul 21, 2021
Grace001:
Fulani don hold igbo and yoruba for blokus..

Ohanaeze begging for Kanu

Afenifere too will beg for Igboho

Take it or leave, Fulani own this country
You wish.
Re: Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram by Torylanez(m): 1:09am On Jul 21, 2021
unbitchable:
Amnesty for what crime?. Do not compare Igboho and Kanu to bokoharam. Gej captured and jailed bokoharam terrorists but buhari released them back into the society.
Bokoharam is a Northern agenda while Sunday and Kanu were fighting against the killings by buhari's kinsmen.

Like dis, una too de forgetful

1 Like

Re: Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram by Karlosorji(m): 3:05am On Jul 21, 2021
KillMNKnow:
You are a disgrace to your children. Woman indeed
Re: Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram by kayusely70(m): 3:22am On Jul 21, 2021
Grace001:

This good for nothing useless Nigeria government control by northern oligarchy want the Yorubas to fold their arms while Fulani Herdsmen kill them exactly the way they have been killing Benue people.

The bloods of innocent people killed, and denied justice will never let this cursed country know peace or progress.

Amen
Re: Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram by VanBommel(m): 3:36am On Jul 21, 2021
KillMNKnow:
you would have died long ago before anything would happen to mnk
Re: Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 21, 2021
Grace001:

The land is soaked with Innocent bloods crying for justice. You guys always shy away from the truth, can you separate Nigeria from Nigerians ? Nigerians run the affair of Nigeria.
America is soaked with blood, from the killing of the red Indians to the wars and struggles, even UK in world war 2, a lot of blood, yes Nigerians run Nigeria, but ask yourself which tribes always cause problem for Nigeria?

Hausas and Ibo...our first civil war was started by Ojukwu... talking about land soaked with blood, most nations have witnessed wars, strife, terrorists strikes, it's not peculiar to us. I think hausas and ibo, maybe should fight a war once and for all, and know who the boss is,so we can have peace, or both of you can leave Nigeria via referendum, well hausas don't want to leave, so Ibos can leave via referendum, anything else is war. Buhari is not responsible to give you referendum. Ibo and hausas make una leave us out of una personal beef, started in the 1960's. It's none of our business.
Re: Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram by sirwhyteB(m): 6:45am On Jul 21, 2021
Pharoah no dey hear word na!

Only time will tell

The elephant is falling gradually
Re: Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram by Prophet777: 7:30am On Jul 21, 2021
Amnesty on which offense? Look here, self determimation is a right of every nationality anywhere in the world.
Re: Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram by Marsnizz: 7:33am On Jul 21, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Just look at how this Idiotic bastrds are stylishly avoiding mentioning zakzaky below.
The first one PMB arrested and taught good sense.
Na hypocrisy go kill all enemies of Nigeria one by one.
You can keep lying to yourselves pigs
My brother the truth cannot be hidden
Re: Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram by sultry69(m): 7:52am On Jul 21, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Killed by you right?
That guy you quoted is a Fulani terrorist
Re: Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram by RuddyFusion(m): 8:04am On Jul 21, 2021
Felimax:

I wish this country can roast because of these guys. How can everywhere be so silent i beg? Look at what is happening in SA because they believe in their vision. Why are we Nigerians for crying out loud? If not for the dou this wicked regime would have run the entire south over with their devilish strategy. There is no region in the entire country that is not affected by one form of terrorism or banditry and bulk of it from one group who can best be describe as cows.
Why does it seem like their fight was for their personal gains? Must we all die first?

The kind of energy giving to bring down MNK and Sunday is so alarming. Today, nobody talk of the remaining Chibok girls or Leah Shaibu because in a bid and mission to solve our problem we brought in a bigger problem.
I cannot change it but i feel so ashame beign a Nigerian, I wish i am reading all these as a foriegner!
Surely, we are not safe. We are not.
Like isreal, i wish we are just surounded by our enemies but here we have oil and water missed together.

We pray that the southern awakening and unity remains and all of these leads to a new Nigeria...

A Nigeria where every region is on its own having their own rules and growing at their pace....

1 Like

Re: Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram by Grace001: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2021
distributeinc:

America is soaked with blood, from the killing of the red Indians to the wars and struggles, even UK in world war 2, a lot of blood, yes Nigerians run Nigeria, but ask yourself which tribes always cause problem for Nigeria?

Hausas and Ibo...our first civil war was started by Ojukwu... talking about land soaked with blood, most nations have witnessed wars, strife, terrorists strikes, it's not peculiar to us. I think hausas and ibo, maybe should fight a war once and for all, and know who the boss is,so we can have peace, or both of you can leave Nigeria via referendum, well hausas don't want to leave, so Ibos can leave via referendum, anything else is war. Buhari is not responsible to give you referendum. Ibo and hausas make una leave us out of una personal beef, started in the 1960's. It's none of our business.

Point of correction to your assumption, I’m not ndi igbo.. Omo Oodua ni tokan tokan, emi oni fi owo osi juwe ile baba mi.

So stop having that assumption that anyone that didn’t support this useless government is an IPOB.

The bone of contention here is JUSTICE. You people are always so quick to use China, US, UK and EUROPE to make comparison. The America you talked about gave the native Indians special privileges in terms of welfare and benefits, justice and fairness has been passed.

Be fair to yourself not even to the masses, but to yourself alone. Has Nigeria government ever been fair with JUSTICE ?

Checked that picture below now tell me if the justice Ken sarowiwa fought for has been achieved ? I won’t be surprise if you still use Russia and India as comparison.

Nigerian masses don’t deserve to die/fight for, the same people freedom fighters are fighting are the same people who want them to fail. That’s because the masses like their chain of hardship, poverty and sufferness.

Most especially they are still in love with their oppressors

Re: Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram by Felimax(m): 9:17am On Jul 21, 2021
RuddyFusion:

We pray that the southern awakening and unity remains and all of these leads to a new Nigeria...

A Nigeria where every region is on its own having their own rules and growing at their pace.

Honestly, i can't pray for anything less.
Re: Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 21, 2021
Grace001:

Point of correction to your assumption, I’m not ndi igbo.. Omo Oodua ni tokan tokan, emi oni fi owo osi juwe ile baba mi.

So stop having that assumption that anyone that didn’t support this useless government is an IPOB.

The bone of contention here is JUSTICE. You people are always so quick to use China, US, UK and EUROPE to make comparison. The America you talked about gave the native Indians special privileges in terms of welfare and benefits, justice and fairness has been passed.

Be fair to yourself not even to the masses, but to yourself alone. Has Nigeria government ever been fair with JUSTICE ?

Checked that picture below now tell me if the justice Ken sarowiwa fought for has been achieved ? I won’t be surprise if you still use Russia and India as comparison.

Nigerian masses don’t deserve to die/fight for, the same people freedom fighters are fighting are the same people who want them to fail. That’s because the masses like their chain of hardship, poverty and sufferness.

Most especially they are still in love with their oppressors
You are twisting things now, stick to the context of this topic please. Anyone that has problems with each other should not drag others into it. If you hold in to pains and hatred, it breeds more. We all know where we are from, Nigeria is an arrangement every section signed to, with the British via the independence treaty and declaration. The best way to get out us seek it via referendum. The other option is what is breeding the hatred and animosity between hausas and Ibos. Niger Delta struggle mainly Ken Saro wiwa is against degradation of the lands due to oil pollution, capital and infrastructural investment in Niger Delta oil producing regions, NDDC was created to deal with that, still the people in charge of NDDC are corrupt(most are from the south). A nation is a going concern, if you think every time you have a small problem, you will be shouting break Nigeria, break Nigeria grin

Naija na rock grin...Aso Rock grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control / Kano State Delegates Already On Their Seats / Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.