Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

I Went To Look For The Best Cryptocurrency, Here’s What I Found - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Went To Look For The Best Cryptocurrency, Here’s What I Found (293 Views)

What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today / What’s The Name Of This Bird I Found Dead At My Doorstep? / The Beautiful Scorpion I Found In Ogun On My Project Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Went To Look For The Best Cryptocurrency, Here’s What I Found by FYDcrypto: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
Cryptocurrencies are trending on google search results and not without reason. Major tech leaders such as Elon Musk have publicly shown interest in the first decentralized digital asset. But what exactly is a cryptocurrency? Where can I find reliable and unbiased news about crypto?

What is the best cryptocurrency to invest in?

I quickly learned that by searching for advice about cryptocurrencies online is difficult, since there are so many biased opinions it is hard to do your due diligence. Cryptocurrency news websites sometimes offer some insight in starting projects, and even Twitter can be used as a source to find new crypto projects.

Crypto explained

On FYDwiki I learned the basics about cryptocurrency, https://www.fydcoin.com/crypto and the importance of crypto. If you are new to crypto I advise you to watch this simple explainer video about Cryptocurrency.

Re: I Went To Look For The Best Cryptocurrency, Here’s What I Found by Bbtyss: 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
-

(1) (Reply)

Integrated Technologies. / Google Maps Tip: How To Turn On Speed Limit Warning / I Will Develop Business Name, Brand Name, Product Name, Domain Name, And Slogans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.