Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Usher Commits Suicide, He was Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Minor(photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usher Commits Suicide, He was Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Minor(photo) (2281 Views)

Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) / Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts / Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usher Commits Suicide, He was Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Minor(photo) by Insidenaijasblo: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
A 45-year-old man has committed suicide after being accused of defiling a minor in Agbor, Ika South Local Government Area of Delta State, Newspremises reports.

The deceased, identified as Jagbefume Oriagioge, allegedly hanged himself in his room at Iregwa Street, Agbor on Saturday, July 17.

Oriagioge, popularly called Pastor, hailed from an Esan community in Edo State and was a dedicated usher at a branch of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Agbor, also known as Freedom Hall parish.

It was gathered that the deceased might have taken his own life after being accused of defiling one of his neighbours' daughters.

"The deceased was suspected to have ended his life as he could no longer bear the shame of allegedly having carnal knowledge of his neighbour’s female child (minor) and which was discussed at the community palace. The deceased was somebody who was not free with people to really tell who he was. We called him ‘pastor’ because we felt he was one," a neighbour told Nigerian Tribune.

"But the news of him sleeping with the female child of his neighbour is what we do not understand and now he has ended his life perhaps out of shame." the neighbour added.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, DSP Bright Edafe, who confirmed the incident said the remains of the deceased have been deposited at the mortuary of Central Hospital, Agbor for autopsy by the policemen from Agbor Police Divisional Headquarters while further investigations are ongoing.

Sources: https://newspremises.com.ng/church-usher-commits-suicide-after-being-accused-of-defiling-his-neighbours-minor-daughter-in-delta/

Re: Usher Commits Suicide, He was Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Minor(photo) by InsideLove(f): 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
undecided
Re: Usher Commits Suicide, He was Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Minor(photo) by Insidenaijasblo: 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Re: Usher Commits Suicide, He was Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Minor(photo) by Fahdiga(m): 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
Some accusations can be unbearable but it doesn't warrant taking your life

5 Likes

Re: Usher Commits Suicide, He was Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Minor(photo) by stupidmod3: 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
maybe he did out of shame he committed the act.
maybe he didn't and no one believed him out of shame he committed the act.

when will buhari commit such act is what i want to know

2 Likes

Re: Usher Commits Suicide, He was Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Minor(photo) by Aidejay(m): 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
False accusations dey pain ehen!!! cry

1 Like

Re: Usher Commits Suicide, He was Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Minor(photo) by insidelife22(m): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
i will never take my life no matter what people say or do to me. am mentally strong and I come from the streets.

1 Like

Re: Usher Commits Suicide, He was Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Minor(photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
Copy And Paste News
Re: Usher Commits Suicide, He was Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Minor(photo) by Vision4God: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ohh no
Re: Usher Commits Suicide, He was Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Minor(photo) by xpressionx(m): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
Re: Usher Commits Suicide, He was Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Minor(photo) by optm(m): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
Reminds me a story my neighbour shared on how he was accused of rape and was invited to the station. He said if he had known that it was a rape accusation, before reaching the station, he would have committed suicide. Some persons can be accused wrongly and the shame and stigma might be unbearable. I just hope it isnt a case of false accusation

4 Likes

Re: Usher Commits Suicide, He was Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Minor(photo) by OBTMOS(m): 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
Omoh… may una d Wright news well ooo, my mind enter na usher Raymond ooo

2 Likes

Re: Usher Commits Suicide, He was Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Minor(photo) by Exmilitant(m): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
Chei! Now he will reincarnate as a frog.
Re: Usher Commits Suicide, He was Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Minor(photo) by Babara1994(m): 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
He was falsely accused.

1 Like

Re: Usher Commits Suicide, He was Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Minor(photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
shocked

What happened to the saying which goes as--"a clear conscience fears no accusation undecided

Tho I do understand how difficult it is to be a victim of false accusation especially one as huge as that of rape but I don't support the fact of him taking his life just to prove his innocence...

Re: Usher Commits Suicide, He was Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Minor(photo) by Harrykn: 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
Righteousness, please look at this case.
Re: Usher Commits Suicide, He was Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Minor(photo) by badboyTee(m): 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
cheesy righteousness2 finally kills himself � one problem out of this world thank u lord
Re: Usher Commits Suicide, He was Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Minor(photo) by Glaxxs: 8:35am On Jul 21, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Copy And Paste News
Shut your copy and paste mouth! hypocrite
Re: Usher Commits Suicide, He was Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Minor(photo) by Jeon(f): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
I thought it was usher Raymond.

RIP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Lady Dies After She Was Raped By Her Employer 6Days After Resumption / Arab Boss And Nigerian Housemaid. / Killings:Black Day At Uromi,edo State(graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.