Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present (1353 Views)

What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel / Anambra Billionaires' Town Cries for Help As Erosion Shatters Community Road / Young Anambra Man Creates A Pencil Portrait Of Atiku Abubakar (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present by Bonavi: 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
Young Anambrarians in the last two decades since the return to democracy in 1999 has lifted a sort of embargo to the Anambra man and that has worked this wonders. Again is the spirit of the young Anambra entrepreneurs to carry others along.
In the last two decade, especially in the last decade, more than 200000 anambrarian enter the billionaire circle yearly and the prediction and the plan been championed by AYAB (Association of Young Anambra Billionaires) is that in the next decade there must be atleast one billionaire in every family in Anambra.
The motion has been massively set and there are recruitment going on in many quarters.
in anambra
Re: There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present by Starzo: 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
how many standard public hospitals, schools and industries do they currently have??
What's the state of electric power supply??

5 Likes

Re: There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present by Sammy07: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
[s]
Bonavi:
Young Anambrarians in the last two decades since the return to democracy in 1999 has lifted a sort of embargo to the Anambra man and what has worked this wonders. Again is the spirit of the young Anambra entrepreneurs to carry others along.
In the last two decade, especially in the last decade, more than 200000 anambrarian enter the billionaire circle yearly and the prediction and the plan been championed by AYAB (Association of Young Anambra Billionaires) is that in the next decade there must be atleast one billionaire in every family in Anambra.
The motion has been massively set and there are recruitment going on in many quarters.
in anambra
[/s]

Everyone in anambra is a billionaire, including the keke napeps and those selling petty foods in the market

9 Likes

Re: There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present by tolue42(m): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
What is the population of the whole anambra self....chest beaters on the beat again

6 Likes

Re: There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
tolue42:
What is the population of the whole anambra self....chest beaters on the beat again

Lolzz... population you ask maybe you should try to visit the state by ya self
Re: There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present by Emmanuelhector(m): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
This one will pain Afonjas.. Lol.. see the lamenting
Re: There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present by aribisala0(m): 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
inderhappy:

I have been to Onitsha it is one of the dirtiest places on earth second only to Aba

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present by Mindlog: 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
OP, I hope you are not having difficulties in understanding numbers? cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present by tolue42(m): 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
inderhappy:

If you have 1m Billionaires , then you should have over 8m millionaires. Anambra is not more than 4m in population (comprises Eldely , Adults, children , Male and female)......

I'm sure there's no poor man in Anambra..
You guys are something else

5 Likes

Re: There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
aribisala0:
I have been to Onitsha it is one of the dirtiest places on earth second only to Aba

Lol...and you quickly change the topic from not being to up million to dirtiest. I think you must have fell from the sky huh, I'm currently in South West and believe it or not when it comes to clean I'll take a pig over them.
Re: There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present by EdoFirstBorn(m): 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
tolue42:

If you have 1m Billionaires , then you should have over 8m millionaires. Anambra is not more than 4m in population (comprises Eldely , Adults, children , Male and female)......

For you to respond to that person shows how little Intelligence you have.

Don't you realize that that person may be a drug addict, a drunkard or even from another tribe just creating a thread to troll
You guys really need to start thinking deep and stop letting trolls get you worked up.

I know members here who on a daily basis use different accounts to create multiple iseles sthreads each claiming to be from a different ethnic group each time.

2 Likes

Re: There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present by FarahAideed: 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
Well it depends on what you mean by billionaire
Re: There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
tolue42:

You must be joking with that your 4m huh...well having 1m billionaire i can't defend that ...
Re: There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present by aribisala0(m): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
inderhappy:

Lol...and you quickly change the topic from not being up million to dirtiest. I think you must have fell from the sky huh, I'm currently in South West and believe it or not when it comes to clean I'll take a pig over them.
I can see you are looking for an argument
that subject is for discussion for children
and foolish adults

Nothing to discuss

1 Like

Re: There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
inderhappy:

Lol...and you quickly change the topic from not being up to million to dirtiest. I think you must have fell from the sky huh, I'm currently in South West and believe it or not when it comes to clean I'll take a pig over them.
Re: There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present by stanech: 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
All these dick measuring needs to stop abeg
Re: There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
Starzo:
how many standard public hospitals, schools and industries do they currently have??

Ekene Kingsley Okpala CEO of New Age Mobile Concepts empowers 53 youths with 1million each

1 Like

Re: There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present by emvicks2(m): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ok
Re: There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
Starzo:
Obijackson children hospital Okija, Anambra state best children hospital in Nigeria

Re: There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
Starzo:
No state can be compare to Anambra in community developments

Re: There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present by Starzo: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
post=103912974:

Ekene Kingsley Okpala CEO of New Age Mobile Concepts empowers 53 youths with 1million each
see wetin you us take dey brag...SMH

We have a very long way to go
Re: There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present by StreetFight: 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
Very true and they are all in Lagos holdups selling Gala and LA Casera

1 Like

Re: There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
Starzo:

see wetin you us take dey brag...SMH

We have a very long way to go
Newage boss gave 53 youths in his village 1million maira each and you are talking him down, please show me one man in you village that did so I will take a bow

Re: There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
Op do u mean Zimbabwean dollars or what? Please kindly explain further. And when u say 1 million billionares then anambra population alone should be like 50 million people
Re: There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present by Starzo: 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
post=103914146:

Newage boss gave 53 youths in his village 1million maira each and you are talking him down, please show me one man in you village that did so I will take a bow
u still don't get the point

I'm not talking him down in anyway

And my response was directed at all u posted not just the news about him alone
Re: There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
[s]
Bonavi:
Young Anambrarians in the last two decades since the return to democracy in 1999 has lifted a sort of embargo to the Anambra man and what has worked this wonders. Again is the spirit of the young Anambra entrepreneurs to carry others along.
in anambra
[/s]

Re: There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present by Bonavi: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

For you to respond to that person shows how little Intelligence you have.

Don't you realize that that person may be a drug addict, a drunkard or even from another tribe just creating a thread to troll
You guys really need to start thinking deep and stop letting trolls get you worked up.

I know members here who on a daily basis use different accounts to create multiple iseles sthreads each claiming to be from a different ethnic group each time.

onwe nke ima Stay there let the world leave u behind
Re: There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present by Bonavi: 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
emvicks2:
The OP is not from Anambra. I feel he created this topic to troll on anambra people
nnaa I bu ezigbote onye nzuzu.
U think am ur mate to come and spew rubbish with u
Re: There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present by Bonavi: 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
StreetFight:
Very true and they are all in Lagos holdups selling Gala and LA Casera
An Anambra man selling gala? U must be a very foolish man
Re: There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
Bonavi:
onwe nke ima Stay there let the world leave u behind

I don't understand the point you are trying to make
Re: There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present by Bonavi: 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

I don't understand the point you are trying to make
dey there dey form Rambo.
Re: There Are More Than One Million Young Anambra Billionaires At Present by Kinematics: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ndi

(1) (Reply)

How I Save Hausa Man Today From Unknown Gun Men / 2023: Allow South Have The Presidency - Shekarau Begs Northern Governors / ADVICE!!! Don't Go Out For Election If You're In Anambra & Don't Be Decieved'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.