Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,347 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Help:i Need To Change Iphone Screen Urgently - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help:i Need To Change Iphone Screen Urgently (574 Views)

Cost Of Changing This Iphone Screen And Back Cover In Abuja / How Much To Change Iphone 11 Battery To A New One / How Much Does It Cost To Change Iphone 7 Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:i Need To Change Iphone Screen Urgently by KrazzyAndy(m): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
Please who has iphone 8 plus screen replacement,price location and i need to know if I’ll get true tone effect back��
Re: Help:i Need To Change Iphone Screen Urgently by Godisallgood: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
KrazzyAndy:
Please who has iphone 8 plus screen replacement,price location and i need to know if I’ll get true tone effect back��
follow come screen 25k, computer village
Re: Help:i Need To Change Iphone Screen Urgently by EdoFirstBorn(m): 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Did you break someone's phone?
Re: Help:i Need To Change Iphone Screen Urgently by KrazzyAndy(m): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
Godisallgood:
follow come screen 25k, computer village
i will get true tone?
Re: Help:i Need To Change Iphone Screen Urgently by KrazzyAndy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Did you break someone's phone?
yes and she’s on my neck
Re: Help:i Need To Change Iphone Screen Urgently by EdoFirstBorn(m): 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
KrazzyAndy:
yes and she’s on my neck

Wow!! Just wow!! So sorry to hear that bro.

What's your location ?
Re: Help:i Need To Change Iphone Screen Urgently by KrazzyAndy(m): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

Wow!! Just wow!! So sorry to hear that bro.

What's your location ?
ekpoma edo state
Re: Help:i Need To Change Iphone Screen Urgently by EdoFirstBorn(m): 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
KrazzyAndy:
ekpoma edo state

Bros beg her and forget everything. It's too expensive for you

That's my candid advise
Re: Help:i Need To Change Iphone Screen Urgently by KrazzyAndy(m): 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

Bros beg her and forget everything. It's too expensive for you

That's my candid advise
how much sir? sad
Re: Help:i Need To Change Iphone Screen Urgently by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
KrazzyAndy:
how much sir? sad

Bros it is very expensive

Beg her , go and offer her an amount and beg her to make it up

That's my suggestion
Re: Help:i Need To Change Iphone Screen Urgently by Godisallgood: 7:28am On Jul 21, 2021
KrazzyAndy:
i will get true tone?
yes..it doesn't affect it as far is working before we change the screen
Re: Help:i Need To Change Iphone Screen Urgently by damyslim(m): 7:51am On Jul 21, 2021
Baba come computer village it’s goes for nothing less then 7- 8k here in Lagos no allow make dem scam u ooo
Re: Help:i Need To Change Iphone Screen Urgently by Corroro: 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
Go to carlcare, I think they replace iphone screen too

(1) (Reply)

Should You Buy This Cheap Modest Entry Level Smartphone? Infinix Hot 10i Review / Jumia Orders / Samsung A30 Fairly Used For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.